marc_posth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Workout ...opinions plz

Here's my new workout that im doing and I need some opinions on it...anything would help...

1:LEGS
    Squats 3x(6-8)
    Leg Press 2x(6-8)
    Leg extension 2x(6-8)
    Seated Calf Presses 4x(6-8)

2:CHEST/TRICEP
    BB Bench Press 2x(6-8)
    DB Incline Presses 2x(6-8)
    Dips[for chest] 2x(6-8)
    -
    BB Skullcrushers 2x(6-8)
    Tricep [cable] Pushdown 2x(6-8)

3ff

4:BACK/BICEPS/Forearms/Serratus
    Deadlifts 2x(6-8)
    T-Bar row 2x(6-8)
    DB Row 2x(6-8 or lower)
    Close Grip Chins 1x(6-8, do weighted if necessary)
    -
    Barbell Curl 2x(6-8)
    Db Curl on incline bench 2x(6-8)
    -
    Hammer curls2x(4-6)
    -
    Pullovers 3x(6-8)

5:Off

6:SHOULDERS/TRAPS
    DB Shoulder Press 2x(6-8)
    Seated Side Laterals 2x(6-8)
    Bent Over Laterals 2x(6-8)
    DB Shrugs 3x(8-10)

psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hmm. i suggest putting traps with back, but a lot of people do them with shoulders.

I would increase your sets on things like chest, so you have more like 8 or 9.

And pullovers do those with your chest, as they aparently work chest too.

but wait for other peoples replies because i dont know ****

--Joe

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Add 2 sets of SLDL to leg day to hit your hamstrings. Only use DB's for your bench presses. Other than that it looks ok. I like the low volume though. Just make sure you're going high intensity on every set.

Agile, Mobile and Hostile MYNAMEIZGREG's Avatar
    MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by bignbuff
    Add 2 sets of SLDL to leg day to hit your hamstrings. Only use DB's for your bench presses. Other than that it looks ok. I like the low volume though. Just make sure you're going high intensity on every set.
    I was gonna say the exact same thing. I hope you like low volume .
    Making it my job to educate the younguns...
    --------------------------
    You didn't come here to make the choice. You've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it.