Thread: Form check

BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Form check

Morning all

Can you tell me if my forms good? i think I've got it good now. Got a friend to video just to check

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjpzJ_eVkBE

cheers

1500 raw will be wrecked baxtej44's Avatar
    baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000)

you spend a lot of time messing around... grip, get down, and lift it.
    your hips move A LOT before the bar even moves off the floor, work on off the ground strength and being more patient by having more push off the ground with glutes and quads

BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigJon55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I agree with baxtej44 on this one. Also, when your hips came up during your initial pull your head and shoulders shifted forward, over the bar. I would recommend starting with your knees a little straighter and with your ass a little further back. That way you can pull the bar back instead of up and you will start the lift in your strongest position.
    1st Strongman Competition May 3rd, 2014

BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoyInDaCorner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the replies! Taken on board

Yeah I do piss about a bit before lifting, just psyching myself up for the lift! Only the second time I had lifted 180kg

Registered User AbdulWesolowski's Avatar
    AbdulWesolowski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbdulWesolowski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbdulWesolowski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbdulWesolowski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbdulWesolowski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbdulWesolowski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbdulWesolowski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbdulWesolowski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbdulWesolowski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbdulWesolowski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbdulWesolowski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    your form looks fine, just keep at it! and if youre gonna compete in powerlifting you need to lose the straps, if youre not gonna compete then keep the straps and overhand grip