Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can you tell a difference?

Well its officially been 4 weeks today and I'm 5kg (11lbs) lighter

Every 28 days I take a picture so I can keep record and I compared the pictures tonight and I cant really tell a huge difference. Its a bit disheartening. I've been training so hard and eating so well!

Any way can you guys let me know what you think? I would really appreciate it
    Attached Images

nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Milzey1992 View Post
    Well its officially been 4 weeks today and I'm 5kg (11lbs) lighter

Every 28 days I take a picture so I can keep record and I compared the pictures tonight and I cant really tell a huge difference. Its a bit disheartening. Ive been training to hard and eating so well!

Any way can you guys let me know what you think? I would really appreciate it
    Yes! In the chest and lower stomach area!

Stick at it - 3 months from now and you will be looking even better!

keep at it!
    I REP BACK

Calories in vs Calories Out Bro
    IIFYM

NEBOSH

Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milzey1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nicklyne View Post
    Yes! In the chest and lower stomach area!

Stick at it - 3 months from now and you will be looking even better!

keep at it!
    Thanks nicklyne I think come my 21st in early April I will be much happier!

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, that looks like solid progress for only 4 weeks, a lot more than I'd expect to see for a guy your size.

Originally Posted by dmacdonal9 View Post
    Yeah, that looks like solid progress for only 4 weeks, a lot more than I'd expect to see for a guy your size.
    Is that a good thing? haha.

CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you look happier

nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Milzey1992 View Post
    Is that a good thing? haha.
    yes!
    I REP BACK

Calories in vs Calories Out Bro
    IIFYM

NEBOSH

MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000) MyNemisis is just really nice. (+1000)
    There is definitely an improvement. As mentioned, in chest & stomach. Keep your head up, as you've probably read on here, this is a journey, not a sprint. A bad month working out is better than a good month on the couch.
    Excuses are like a-holes, everyone has one and they all stink

Seize the moment, for once the granule of sand falls, that moment is gone. There is no turning over the hour glass in life...

My Nemesis - the 4" ring of fat around my belly that has been looking up and haunting me far too long. I will kill my nemesis in a slow, painful manner. I am better than my nemesis!

xRedfern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xRedfern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xRedfern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xRedfern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xRedfern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xRedfern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xRedfern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xRedfern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xRedfern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xRedfern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xRedfern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can notice a decent difference considering it is only 4 weeks, im in kind of the same position as you, i have been training hard and (what i initially thought) have been eating well, unfortunately being such a noob 6, i wasnt actually counting my calories and i felt very disappointed with my own progress pics, both my girlfriend and training buddy couldnt even notice a difference in the pictures around my stomach! :X my muscle increase has been nice though atleast

Ive recently started using the "myfitnesspal" app on my phone and i track everything i eat throughout the day, after checking back on some of my previous days i was actually surpassing my recommended calorie intake! which is why i obviously wasnt really losing weight, might be worth looking in to aswell.

TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Strong face of intensity and commitment. I see a difference. Keep at it!

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Definitely seeing a difference. Good job buddy.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

HugoisBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    all i have to say is, everyone here has your support! 4 weeks is good keep it up and go hard everyday. DEMAND that change cause its not gonna come to you, you have to go to it! get jack3d stay lifted!

Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    Definitely seeing a difference. Good job buddy.