Austine24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

First Stage Progress

I just started Working out 2 weeks ago. I stretch, then do abs everyday on my ab lounger. I'll do arms one day, legs one day and chest one day. I weigh at 137 lbs. I would like to know more on what to do to make my workout better. Muscle milk? What kind of pre workout stuff should I drink?

Here's a recent picture.
    http//i.imgur.com/LdMxSl5.jpg

Put : after http

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You should probably start by eating more (go to the nutrition section to learn about calories and macros) and getting on a structured beginners routine (find it in the workout section).
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

SpECtaiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpECtaiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpECtaiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpECtaiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpECtaiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpECtaiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpECtaiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpECtaiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpECtaiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpECtaiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpECtaiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    You should probably start by eating more (go to the nutrition section to learn about calories and macros) and getting on a structured beginners routine (find it in the workout section).
    This..

The only ab exercise you should worry about right now are squats.....

instead of listing what parts you work out you should be listing what you eat for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner...

you're at that stage where eating is more important right now... chit you can probably gain muscle without even working out by just eating at your weight right now...

get those macros and calories in and lift heavy! you get big in the kitchen not that gym
    Last edited by SpECtaiN; 02-23-2013 at 05:42 PM.

Austine24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SpECtaiN View Post
    This..

The only ab exercise you should worry about right now are squats.....

instead of listing what parts you work out you should be listing what you eat for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner...

you're at that stage where eating is more important right now... chit you can probably gain muscle without even working out by just eating at your weight right now...

get those macros and calories in and lift heavy! you get big in the kitchen not that gym
    How many calories and micros should I intake a day? I wanna get my stomach toned to a six pack and gain bicep muscle.