Beerandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beerandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beerandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beerandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beerandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beerandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beerandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beerandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beerandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beerandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beerandon will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Post A "Quest" for customer service.

I've been rabidly consuming Quest bars since their introduction. I freaking love them.

Okay, that's out of the way.

I recently purchased a strawberry cheesecake flavored bar that didn't sit so well in my mouth. It felt all wrong, it wasn't the glob of deliciousness that it usually was. Holding back tears of sadness, I decided to give Quest a call.

The professional, friendly company rep apologized for the mishap. But they did not offer to replace my single bar.

They sent me an entire box of them.

Oh. And a little surprise.

Folks, THIS is customer service. Quest, keep doing what you're doing; you have a customer for life.

P.s. The CCCD flavor is to die for. I simply cannot wait until I can wrap my mouth around the White Chocolate Raspberry. Please quest, hurry. Time is running out. Consider it a birthday present to me?

Side note: my birthday is not for another 11 months.
    Instagram @digbickbrandon
    That's the most clever thing I have ever done.