KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000) KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000) KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000) KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000) KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000) KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000) KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000) KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000) KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000) KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000) KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000)

Multiple Protein Revew! (long)

This is my first review, and I decided to do all of the protein i have taken in the last year or so. Let me first say that I will not be describing any of these powders as "delicious". I have tried couple different ones because of post i have read on these forums and had been hugely disappointed.

I have been lifting and running for about 2 years now. I went from just be able to bench 100 lbs maybe 4 times to now 195 lbs 6-8 times. Some say in 2 years I should have improved more but I love what I have done.

All shakes are from 8 ounces of 1% milk with a blender bottle.
    Here are the protein powders I have tried.

Muscle pharm combat powder - Chocolate Milk

taste - (8) this is one of the best tasting protein I have had. I most likely will be going back to this one. If you like chocolate proteins you def can’t go wrong here.

Price - (8) 52 servings for 40 bucks. Not amazingly priced but better bang for your buck then most

Nutrition (8) 24 grams of protein, low calories, low carbs and such. all in all again very nice

SO we got 8 overall for combat powder.

Platinum Series PROTOGEN - cookies in cream

Taste - (3) let me first say this is the first and only cookies in cream protein I have had. I read allot of AMAZING looking reviews for this so I figured I would give it a try. First time I drank a shake I thought its not bad.... after the 3rd or 4th I gave away the tub. Btw I love cookies in cream milk shakes but this sir does not taste anywhere close to a milkshake.

price (6 1/2) not to terrible but allot better bang for your buck out there.

Nutrition (9) Seems like this protein has allot of stuff going for it. and 30 grams of protein a serving.

Overall because of taste (6) I would love to try the chocolate flavor but afraid of dishing out the cash and being disappointed.

Trunutrition sciences, Trutein - chocolate dipped strawberry

Taste – (3 ½) Another protein with such high reviews that I fell victim too. First off I tasted no strawberry flavor at all. I prefer a smoother shake this one was more gritty. Bought this 5 lb tub about 4 months ago still have over half in my kitchen.

Price - (6 ½)5 lb tub with 67 servings for 57 bucks. Not terrible but higher end imo

Nutrition – (9) 3 different kinds of protein is a selling point at 24g per serving.

Overall about 6.3.

Body building foundation – Chocolate

Taste (8) Good solid choice. Nice and smooth just the way I like it.

Price – (8) 50 servings for 40 bucks. Not much beats this price

Nutrition – (8) 25g protein 2g sugar 150 cal. All around looks solid to me

Overall (8) Good not great. But for the price hard to beat

Dymatize elite gourmet – chocolate and strawberry (2 in one review, rating were about the same

Taste (8) another solid 8. Again smooth no clumps, neither were overpowering.

Price (9) best bang for your buck protein I have bought. (unless something was on sale)

Nutrition (7 ½ ) 21g protein. Little less then the others. Everything else looks decent enough. Not your highest quality but hey for the price its good.

Overall about an 8.2. price plus pretty ideal taste when it comes to protein for me

Gold standard (chocolate peanut butter)

Taste (8.5) highest rating I got here. This is saying a lot cause I’m not a big fan of peanut butter. But it was not overpowering at all, was a nice blend of chocolate and peanut butter.

Price ( 7) 54 bucks for 5 lbs tub. About 70 serv. I will say I had the 2lb tub but I used the 5lb tub here because it would have hurt the score.

Nutrition (8) 24g protein all around very solid

Overall (7.8) All around good choice. Little better quality then protein like dymatize elite but price goes up just a bit.

As you see I stick to the strawberries and chocolate flavors, I’m a little hesitate to try other flavors, because I don’t want to waste money.
    Also iv had a free sample pack of Controlled labs protein, taste wise that may be my first 9 but I like to have a few shakes of a protein before I rate them.

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good stuff thanks for filling me in on some stuff I have yet to try
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22