skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Appetite Suppressant and Hunger Management

I have some RSP Quadralean and I'm assuming it's the Cambogia in it that helps curb my appetite,

Is there something better? Does it make sense to do just plain Cambogia? After losing 100lbs my appetite has become my worst enemy, so I'm trying to find ways of coping with ravenous hunger. Sheer will power can only go so far, and 2,000 calories feels like a drop in a bucket.

I am looking for a long term suppressant that is non stimulant that I can take every day with no adverse side effects.

Ideas and suggestions are appreciated. The quadralean is on sale, I'm wondering if it makes sense to just stock up on it unless there's a better option. Thanks!
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by skelooth View Post
    I have some RSP Quadralean and I'm assuming it's the Cambogia in it that helps curb my appetite,

Is there something better? Does it make sense to do just plain Cambogia? After losing 100lbs my appetite has become my worst enemy, so I'm trying to find ways of coping with ravenous hunger. Sheer will power can only go so far, and 2,000 calories feels like a drop in a bucket.

I am looking for a long term suppressant that is non stimulant that I can take every day with no adverse side effects.

Ideas and suggestions are appreciated. The quadralean is on sale, I'm wondering if it makes sense to just stock up on it unless there's a better option. Thanks!
    If such a product existed, it would be the best selling supplement of all time.

You're going to have to work outside of supplements on this one. There are a few stim-based appetite suppressants on the market, but as far as non-stim goes... a ton of water, lots of cruciferous vegetables and a trick I like to use, gum and mints. Nothing else is going to crush your appetite the way lots of fiber will or the good old fashioned high quality H2O.

I had a similar problem when dieting, so I chose the only course I could... increased my activity level. Like, a lot. Then you can adjust your calories and eat more and eventually you'll find you can be a little less careful with your eating.

2,000 cals a day would suck and I feel you mang
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Starkk View Post
    If such a product existed, it would be the best selling supplement of all time.

You're going to have to work outside of supplements on this one. There are a few stim-based appetite suppressants on the market, but as far as non-stim goes... a ton of water, lots of cruciferous vegetables and a trick I like to use, gum and mints. Nothing else is going to crush your appetite the way lots of fiber will or the good old fashioned high quality H2O.

I had a similar problem when dieting, so I chose the only course I could... increased my activity level. Like, a lot. Then you can adjust your calories and eat more and eventually you'll find you can be a little less careful with your eating.

2,000 cals a day would suck and I feel you mang
    This. There is no non-stim long term appetite suppressant. There really aren't any stim appetite suppressants that you can take indefinitely ether (for a couple reasons), or there are certain pharma drugs that appetite suppression is a side effect but I don't recommend that lol.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congrats on the weight loss so far and I'm glad you have enough understanding of dieting that you're not expecting a fat burner to actually lose the weight for you like a lot of people think at first. This is going to take a combination of both your diet and supplements to help your appetite. I battle with this every single year when I cut down for summer and I have my diet and supplement rotation figured out for it.

Diet wise, eat a lot of high fiber foods......veggies are your best friend. Lots and lots of veggies will keep you feeling full. Also, cut back on the protein shakes if you're drinking them. Eat meats because they will actually make you feel full longer. I usually increase my protein intake for that reason alone because meats keep me feeling very full. Chicken and fish are rather low in calories, so eating 8-10oz a meal with 2-3 cups of veggies is rather filling for several hours.

Supplement wise, I rotate between EC stack and Cellucor Super-HD. Ephedrine gives me quite a bit of energy alone and kills my appetite for quite some time when taken on an empty stomach in the morning and prior to my workouts. Super-HD gives me that kick in the morning of excellent energy. Super-HD has yohimbe in it which I found is great for cardio right away in the morning. I usually rotate between these two for my cuts and have had very good success with them the past two years.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for all the great info guys. I'm surprised there is nothing out there to help with appetite, but I guess you're right, if there was everyone would be using it.

Do you guys think cambogia (and to an extent the quadra lean) is just hocus pocus?
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's not really going to kill the appetite, mostly stimulant products are good at that.

You could consider eating more fiber or drinking more water, both of those should be helpful. Also dispersing your fat intake more evenly throughout the day
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

Cancer In California badassidtrip's Avatar
    badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ephedrine is goat for appetite suppressant IME, but is obv a stimulant.
    7/14/09: 365 lbs (24th birthday)
    11/7/12: 195 lbs
    Currently: 220 lbs

Winning the war since 24