Anandchitalia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need Expert Advice Regarding Nutrition & Supplement

I apologize at first if I'm repeating the thread again, since there are lot of threads out here and I'm sure lot of guys must have asked the same question again & again. So please bear with me since I want to clear my mind with my own questions

About Me
    50Kgs / 6 Days Work Out / Mon= Chest & Triceps, Tue= Back & Biceps, Wed=Shoulders & Legs, Thu= Chest & Triceps, Fri= Back & Biceps, Sat= Shoulders & Legs, Sunday= Swimming / Drinking 2-3 Times a Week / Love Cheese / Love Eggs / From India with LOVE..

I have good upper body, in the sense the way I want. I got good noticeable cuts. I don't do legs properly so they're not as good as I want but I know if I give proper efforts, it'll be done but not in a hurry. My problem is..

I left smoking 2 months and now I love eating food. I literally hog on food. I never had this belly fat and now it's growing slowly and gently. I'm ready to put on force whatever it's needed. Whatever diet I need to go on but I want this belly fat to go away and get normal abs. I don't really care about 6 pack or 8 pack, I just want normal abs, don't know if that means anything but just don't want that fat down out there.

Since I'm ready to go on a rage to remove this fat I thought why not take a step ahead on Muscle Gain. I've been using Anabolic Muscle Gainer (Indian Brand) but I think I should move to a better supplement which gives better results.

1) Suggest me a good supplement for Heavy Muscle Gain (less creatine)
    2) How the $%^& do I get rid of Belly Fat?

Thank you all.

I appreciate you're time and effort!

Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    50kg and fat? What's your height?

Also what you need to do is go over to nutrition section and read up on calorie deficit, if you've tried properly and failed (impossible) come back and ask for some supps.

Originally Posted by Fbeckenbauer View Post
    50kg and fat? What's your height?

Also what you need to do is go over to nutrition section and read up on calorie deficit, if you've tried properly and failed (impossible) come back and ask for some supps.
    My Height is 5'3

I'll look upon calorie deficit. I actually went to a supplement shop right now and he told me the reason of Belly Fat is high amount of carbs in the Supplement that I have been using from last 1 month. Domin8r Mass Mutation is the supplement that I've been using Link: indiasupplement.com/domin8r-nutrition-mass-mutation-5-lbs-2-27-kg

He suggested me to either use

Domin8r Nutrition Lean Muscle
    Link: indiasupplement.com/domin8r-nutrition-lean-muscle-hgh-5-lbs-2-25-kg

Before Domin8r Mass Mutation I was using

SSN Anabolic Muscle Builder XXXL
    Link: mynutramart.com/productdet/559/10/16/ssn-anabolic-muscle-builder-xxxl-5-lbs.htm#.USIenLRpvi4

I am looking for something better than SSN Anabolic Muscle Builder XXXL & less carbs to avoid Belly Fat.

usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You don't need a mass gainer to build muscle, just a proper diet and exercise. The same goes for losing fat, you can't target fat loss, like around your belly. Carbs can cause fat gain if your taking in too many and not burning enough off, but that goes for any macro nutrient too. I suggest you do somemore reading on nutrition.
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Monster Mash 2014 prep???
    Performance Protein + oats=<3
    Pharmacy technician/Cop
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/force-factor/force-factor.htm

nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You should never listen to that guy in the shop ever again.
    Fck your "Company rep rule violation"

Originally Posted by usafamnguy View Post
    You don't need a mass gainer to build muscle, just a proper diet and exercise. The same goes for losing fat, you can't target fat loss, like around your belly. Carbs can cause fat gain if your taking in too many and not burning enough off, but that goes for any macro nutrient too. I suggest you do somemore reading on nutrition.

Yeah when I opted for Mass Gainer, I actually wanted to gain weight. Now I'm in a situation where I want to only Muscle Gain and no fats. My diet is pretty much good enough and that made me wonder why am I getting belly fat for the first time in my entire life lol. I did some reading on food that I eat everyday and understood how much calories, sodium, sugar, carbs & vitamins are there and planned a better diet for myself.

The question still remains is which supplement should I go for good Muscle Gain?

----

@nugget5 lol why?

dandaman5984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dandaman5984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dandaman5984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dandaman5984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dandaman5984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dandaman5984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dandaman5984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dandaman5984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dandaman5984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dandaman5984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dandaman5984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Anandchitalia View Post
    Yeah when I opted for Mass Gainer, I actually wanted to gain weight. Now I'm in a situation where I want to only Muscle Gain and no fats. My diet is pretty much good enough and that made me wonder why am I getting belly fat for the first time in my entire life lol. I did some reading on food that I eat everyday and understood how much calories, sodium, sugar, carbs & vitamins are there and planned a better diet for myself.

The question still remains is which supplement should I go for good Muscle Gain?

----

@nugget5 lol why?
    Good luck with that. If you're looking to build mass, a certain amount of that is going to be fat - that's why most people cycle between bulking and cutting phases. You can try running a recomp style program, but it's much more difficult and you're clearly new to this. Besides man, at 110lbs, how much fat can you possibly be worrying about?

usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Anandchitalia View Post

----

@nugget5 lol why?
    Your not going to be gaining muscle without some fat gain, just bulk slow to minimize it. Don't be so set on supps to build muscle, I'm trying to bulk for a little longer before I cut for a show in august and all I ever really use is staples like creatine, whey, multi and fish oil.....and I'm a supplement rep telling you this. Yes there are supps that can give a slight edge for different things but there's not always a need, id recommend creatine, a multi, fish oil and maybe some whey if you have trouble getting enough protein. Also your core heavy lifts like deads.
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Monster Mash 2014 prep???
    Performance Protein + oats=<3
    Pharmacy technician/Cop
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/force-factor/force-factor.htm

This helps a lot guys. Thank you so much. Appreciate your effort & time