hellokittykatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face LA workout friend

Hi. I just signed up even though I've been an avid reader of the forum for awhile.

Anyway, I workout at 24 hr fitness at the super sport ones (24 hrs and have towel service) in LA proper and would like to make a new workout friend.

The last friend I had that I could drag to the gym moved away several months ago. I pretty have always worked out alone but it's nice to have some friendly company instead of being surrounded by the arrogant wannabes that flock to the gyms.

Because I'm self-employed, I'm free to go at odd hours to avoid people with gross attitudes but it ends up being really quiet. I mostly just go on the running and weights machines, nothing insane and I don't have a trainer. When the weather gets warmer, I go to water aerobics classes. I've done Zumba a few times but I feel silly dancing to weird high powered ghetto music.

Anyway, I don't really care who my workout friend is, as long as our temperaments don't clash. I'm not looking to motivate anyone or have anyone hold my hand. Basically we both have our own thing going but if we have some workout routine or have information to share about health, techniques, weight loss, classes, etc. It's nice just for the company.

I'm still trying to figure out how this site works so I guess if you're looking for a workout friend, please reply in this thread or send me a private message about you. Thanks.