Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100)

Introverted People, how do you keep your inner world exciting?

Introverted, not necessarily shy, how are you keeping life fresh and interesting?

What's your daily life like atm?

Ludacrits will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ludacrits will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ludacrits will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ludacrits will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ludacrits will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ludacrits will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ludacrits will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ludacrits will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ludacrits will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ludacrits will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ludacrits will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i create stories in my head.. and play games like a addict... i am not a FA.. i think i am to lazy to be social.. whatever the case.. i don't understand myself enough to know what i even am

Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Been reading a **** load lately.
    Bodybuilding has improved my life but it has also taken a lot away from me. Always remember balance & never turn down a memory.

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i write a lot, listen to a lot of new music, lift obv, eat a ton, play with my dogs, smoke, read, go to class, work on homework, play video games, chill, etc.

JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Stunningwhale View Post
    Introverted, not necessarily shy, how are you keeping life fresh and interesting?

Lifes pretty routine for me right at the moment, have gf, work 5 days a week, lift, and lots of friends, I find it very very hard to find needed time to myself while keeping other areas of my life satisfied. So anytime I get a moment to myself I am so greatful for it and it truly makes me happy more than anything else. So theres not much i need to do to make that portion more enjoyable.

The time i am working and end up being dragged out etc is tough and i would like to know how to enjoy those times more when im just feeling lke i need to be alone.

I also play a lot of videogames, watch movies etc on my alone time, really try to connect with things im doing also, get deep into thought about stuff, sometimes ill jus chill and get lost in my head feelsgoodman
    Last edited by JohnnyChristian; 02-15-2013 at 06:27 PM.

I Bathe In Beaches nervouswreck's Avatar
    nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ludacrits View Post
    i create stories in my head.. and play games like a addict... i am not a FA.. i think i am to lazy to be social.. whatever the case.. i don't understand myself enough to know what i even am
    strong this.
    Woodbury McCook Enya Agnus

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ~~~~*****itslavishbitch crew******~~~~ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

hit that sloot in the jaw til my knucles skin raw

Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JohnnyChristian View Post
    Lifes pretty routine for me right at the moment, have gf, work 5 days a week, lift, and lots of friends, I find it very very hard to find needed time to myself while keeping other areas of my life satisfied. So anytime I get a moment to myself I am so greatful for it and it truly makes me happy more than anything else. So theres not much i need to do to make that portion more enjoyable.

The time i am working and end up being dragged out etc is tough and i would like to know how to enjoy those times more when im just feeling lke i need to be alone.
    How is your life like with a girlfriend? I have been single for 4 years now & I feel like I am more introverted now then when I was in a relationship, I am a little worried about how a relationship would be for me now.
    Bodybuilding has improved my life but it has also taken a lot away from me. Always remember balance & never turn down a memory.

eSora will become famous soon enough. (+50) eSora will become famous soon enough. (+50) eSora will become famous soon enough. (+50) eSora will become famous soon enough. (+50) eSora will become famous soon enough. (+50) eSora will become famous soon enough. (+50) eSora will become famous soon enough. (+50) eSora will become famous soon enough. (+50) eSora will become famous soon enough. (+50) eSora will become famous soon enough. (+50) eSora will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well for starters I keep pretty busy with exercise. 6+ hours a week now.
    I've always had an interest in ping pong, so I've really picked up on that.
    +Full-time school(alot of debating)+work

But srs, I create (short) elaborate jokes/stories/satires and tell them to people.

I have a series called...
    "I was listening to my main man 2Chainz..."
    Then go to say a few lyrics and interrupt them as motivation speeches with holy hand gestures.
    Many lulz are had.
    srs
    Thomas Jefferson in the making

MehAesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehAesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehAesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehAesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehAesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehAesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehAesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehAesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehAesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehAesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehAesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I just tell myself im a strong black woman and i dont need no man

DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathTaco is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I became social and got a lot of new, fun hobbies.

You can be introverted AND social, don't let people tell you otherwise. I am a very introverted person, but love to be social.

Read, skydive (new hobby), getting into brewing beer, etc.

Don't let intro/extravert make your life decisions, it's simply a way to describe how you get energy. Learn to bridge the gap and conquer the world OP.
    *Georgia Crew*
    #Always pick 7 crew#
    Horse Head Crew

conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000)

If you were an introvert, you wouldn't need to ask this question.

atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Narcissism

JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tye15 View Post
    How is your life like with a girlfriend? I have been single for 4 years now & I feel like I am more introverted now then when I was in a relationship, I am a little worried about how a relationship would be for me now.
    Its ok, she is nuts but thats another issue.

Overall i think she makes it difficult for me to have as much alone time as im used to she takes it personal if i tell her i just need a night to myself so a lot of the nights i require alone time im spent stuck hanging out with her and really aggitated because my body just wants to launch her away from me. Sometimes it makes me feel ill never be able to live with somebody or maintain a relationship due to the space i require, so its tough. But i also feel when i find the right girl she'll be a bit more understanding of it.

It does interfere with my relationship definitely because like i said a lot of the time i feel "forced" to hangout with her, and when i give in we just sit around because icant bring myself to take her out somewhere when its already hard enough to just be around her. So she complains a lot about me never wanting to do anything with her etc.

Ive tried explaining it to her but she just says "u need to get over it" "u have to live ur life and do things" etc which i do, but i dont get the same satisfaction out of it when im in need of alone time.

Its ok, she is nuts but thats another issue.

Overall i think she makes it difficult for me to have as much alone time as im used to she takes it personal if i tell her i just need a night to myself so a lot of the nights i require alone time im spent stuck hanging out with her and really aggitated because my body just wants to launch her away from me. Sometimes it makes me feel ill never be able to live with somebody or maintain a relationship due to the space i require, so its tough. But i also feel when i find the right girl she'll be a bit more understanding of it.

It does interfere with my relationship definitely because like i said a lot of the time i feel "forced" to hangout with her, and when i give in we just sit around because icant bring myself to take her out somewhere when its already hard enough to just be around her. So she complains a lot about me never wanting to do anything with her etc.

Ive tried explaining it to her but she just says "u need to get over it" "u have to live ur life and do things" etc which i do, but i dont get the same satisfaction out of it when im in need of alone time.
    That's what I am worried about, having a girl that's very needy & clingy or even extroverted. I guess you just need someone who can understand, because most chicks would take it the wrong way if you say " I need time alone". I don't want to be forced to hang out with someone, that is the worst feeling, but sounds like you guys are working decent enough together to make it work. Good luck.

tablecloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tablecloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tablecloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tablecloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tablecloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tablecloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tablecloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tablecloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tablecloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tablecloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tablecloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm a hobby slut. I get hooked on random hobbies and spend hours and hours immersing myself in everything and anything on that specific hobby. Becomes an obsession, honestly until i get decent at it or make no progress then I slowly lose interest. Then BAM onto the next hobby.

The worst thing about this is majority of the hobbies that get into are useless lol. Ranges from surfing, miscing, lifting, raves, etc. For a while it was league of legends now its internet marketing and ebay/thrifting.

With my addictive personality ill probably be a full blown homeless druggie if i got into that stuff.
    In the end all you got is yourself.

-Every failure is a checkpoint to success.

Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tablecloth View Post
    I'm a hobby slut. I get hooked on random hobbies and spend hours and hours immersing myself in everything and anything on that specific hobby. Becomes an obsession, honestly until i get decent at it or make no progress then I slowly lose interest. Then BAM onto the next hobby.

The worst thing about this is majority of the hobbies that get into are useless lol. Ranges from surfing, miscing, cars, raves, etc. For a while it was league of legends now its internet marketing and ebay/thrifting.

With my addictive personality ill probably be a full blown homeless druggie if i got into that stuff.
    Feel like I wrote this..da ****. That feel

Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    i write a lot, listen to a lot of new music, lift obv, eat a ton, play with my dogs, smoke, read, go to class, work on homework, play video games, chill, etc.
    Plenty of introvert staples there. What sort of writing?

SuzakuKururugi is not very well liked. (-100) SuzakuKururugi is not very well liked. (-100) SuzakuKururugi is not very well liked. (-100) SuzakuKururugi is not very well liked. (-100) SuzakuKururugi is not very well liked. (-100) SuzakuKururugi is not very well liked. (-100) SuzakuKururugi is not very well liked. (-100) SuzakuKururugi is not very well liked. (-100) SuzakuKururugi is not very well liked. (-100) SuzakuKururugi is not very well liked. (-100) SuzakuKururugi is not very well liked. (-100)
    I fap...A lot.

nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Hell is the Impossibility of Reason"
    "Cowards die many times before their deaths, The valiant never taste of death but once."
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    MISC Strength Crew

U need less friends or control time with them

The time i am working and end up being draggeTaking me out tonight? d out

etc is tough and i would like to know
    how to enjoy those times more when im
    just feeling lke i need to be alone.
    I also play a lot of videogames, watch movies etc on my alone time, really try to connect with things im doing also, get deep into thought about stuff, sometimes ill jus chill and get lost in my head feelsgoodman
    Schedule in you time over less important friends

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Plenty of introvert staples there. What sort of writing?
    i think a lot about ideas for stories i'd write, but never start them. i write about how I feel, too. just random shiit, whatever is in my head.

SOGEKllNG is on a distinguished road. (+10) SOGEKllNG is on a distinguished road. (+10) SOGEKllNG is on a distinguished road. (+10) SOGEKllNG is on a distinguished road. (+10) SOGEKllNG is on a distinguished road. (+10) SOGEKllNG is on a distinguished road. (+10) SOGEKllNG is on a distinguished road. (+10) SOGEKllNG is on a distinguished road. (+10) SOGEKllNG is on a distinguished road. (+10) SOGEKllNG is on a distinguished road. (+10) SOGEKllNG is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    stop being a pussy

lolhey is just really nice. (+1000) lolhey is just really nice. (+1000) lolhey is just really nice. (+1000) lolhey is just really nice. (+1000) lolhey is just really nice. (+1000) lolhey is just really nice. (+1000) lolhey is just really nice. (+1000) lolhey is just really nice. (+1000) lolhey is just really nice. (+1000) lolhey is just really nice. (+1000) lolhey is just really nice. (+1000)
    just keep yourself occupied

school, gym, hw, eat, sleep i dont really have too much extra time to sit there and be bored

Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000)
    think about all the stuff you wish would happen

Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ludacrits View Post
    Are you a wizard?

Originally Posted by Tye15 View Post
    I had a relationship with a people person, my opposite. But it worked because he respected when I needed to be shut away. He went out with friends and also worked 80 hours a week. Find a busy person.

Djfranktank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djfranktank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djfranktank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djfranktank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djfranktank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djfranktank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djfranktank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djfranktank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djfranktank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djfranktank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djfranktank will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im not FA by choice

i just dont have a car

Thumbs up You funny fuc

Originally Posted by MehAesthetics View Post
    I just tell myself im a strong black woman and i dont need no man
    I'm all out of rep to give away today but if I had some left ...

Schedule in you time over less important friends
    This is what i have done when i got a gf, i pretty much shut out one group of friends, i see them now maybe once a year which sucks but its only way i get alone time, now shes intruding on alone time even more so also so kind of cut out my work friends, and semi cut out my main group of friends, but i see them when i go out as i will bring her.

But it really sucks having to shut everything out just to get alone time because gf is too clingy, makes me really miss the days where i was single, i had time to manage everything while still having adequate alone time.