Thread: Runningback

kobi20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kobi20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kobi20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kobi20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Runningback

hey guys,
    right now i am in 8 grade and in a few months football will be starting again. freshmen football is obviously a lot different then 8 grade ball, but i need some advice, I play runningback and was pretty good last year. right now i weigh 123 and im 5,7. whats a good weight for freshmen rb? Do you think with a bulking program, i could start at rb next year? I guess what im asking is, how does my body look (so far) to play runningback? keep in mind im still growing, and still looking to get that Natural muscle from growing. one pic is flexed one is relaxed
    Attached Images

LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As a freshman nobody has really grown into their body yet. At any size you'd have a potential of starting, but it would definitely be beneficial to put on muscle.
    College Football Training Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152135513

Maxs:
    Barbell Bench Press - 295 lbs
    Squat - 455 lbs
    Deadlift - 425 lbs
    Hang Clean - 270 lbs

Dafolk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dafolk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dafolk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dafolk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dafolk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dafolk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dafolk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dafolk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dafolk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dafolk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dafolk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Exactly what Luckside said, there are few high school freshman who have matured into a bigger body yet so you will be fine at your size. Working hard to get a little bigger with some muscle would never hurt though.

Baksi33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baksi33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baksi33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baksi33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baksi33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baksi33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baksi33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baksi33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baksi33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baksi33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baksi33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Freshmen

I was an 8th grader last year and you need to bulk up tons idk where you are from but if 5'7 you should try to be around 135-140. I'm a freshman now you can look at my pictures.

kobi20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kobi20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kobi20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kobi20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks guys,
    Good thing for me its very easy to put on weight; i was 120 3 weeks ago, so ill try to bulk up with a 3100 calories everyday, also doing lots of speed training.

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you're only in the 8th grade. My friend was your size in the 8th grade, maybe a little shorter and he ended up playing DT for the Packers for years. Me, who towered over him in the 8th grade, would grow maybe an additional inch throughout highschool.

Worry about crap you can control.

krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^ This is exactly correct. Get good. Get stronger. Worry about your size later.

Originally Posted by DCSpartan View Post
    you're only in the 8th grade. My friend was your size in the 8th grade, maybe a little shorter and he ended up playing DT for the Packers for years. Me, who towered over him in the 8th grade, would grow maybe an additional inch throughout highschool.

Worry about crap you can control.
    thanks man, you really just opened up my eyes

LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just worry about strength and being good at your position right now. I was only 6' 153 lbs in my sophomore year and was still able to run over people. I think right after your freshman season is when you should really start putting on the size though. I wish I had done that instead of waiting until I got out of high school. Now I am playing catch up.
    College Football Training Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152135513

Maxs:
    Barbell Bench Press - 295 lbs
    Squat - 455 lbs
    Deadlift - 425 lbs
    Hang Clean - 270 lbs