madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Speed training while dieting?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but you guys do this for a living and quite often the sports training section only tackles certain topics. My question is how do you guys incorporate speed training while dieting. I am 15% body Fat and would like to get down to 10% or lower. I was thinking having a heavy day and a speed day during the week but I don't know about volume. My only commitment during the week is one basketball game a week. What do you guys think of this?

Monday Rest
    Tuesday speed
    Wednesday rest
    Thursday upper and basketball game
    Friday rest
    Saturday heavy
    Sunday rest

For speed days I was thinking of doing this
    2x8 tuck jumps
    Lunge jumps 2x5
    3 steps+jump for height 3x4
    4x20 yd sprints

For heavy days I was thinking of doing this
    Depth jumps 3x3
    Squat 3x5 80-85%rm
    Glute ham raises 3x6-8
    Extensive tempo runs on treadmill 4mph 30 60 sec followed by 10mph for 30 sec and repeat

txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I won't lay the plan out for you (thats what I get payed to do) but I can point you in the right direction! There are times we train athletes in speed training on same days as lifting, either in the am then lift in pm or even taking in consideration of what energy systems are being used for each type of training we will adjust diet and train speed right before lifting. The question you need to ask your self is the speed training for performance or just to aid in weightloss?
    -------------------------------www.Texas-AP.com--------------------------------------
    --------------------- join us on face book: txapn and txapn stefan ---------------------
    --------------------- HOWS THIS GAME GOING TO REMEMBER YOU? ---------------------