beautynbrains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beautynbrains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beautynbrains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beautynbrains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beautynbrains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beautynbrains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beautynbrains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beautynbrains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beautynbrains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beautynbrains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beautynbrains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Big Booty got Bigger Booty? Oh what..

Ok ladies n gents, ive been strength training since i stopped bf my son. To be truthful i kinda slacked off but since December '12 ive kept this going. Ive always had a big booty since i can remember..I was teased, made fun of etc... I was a skinny child so that didnt help it at all. Well now ive doing db squats, db walking lunges, you name it ive done it (home gym) but idk if its my imagination but my delightful rear has become even rounder and protruding?! Honestly (please dont judge maybe i got wrong info) but i thought it shrinks? enlighten me ppl..

altrice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) altrice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) altrice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) altrice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) altrice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) altrice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) altrice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) altrice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) altrice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) altrice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) altrice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lifting hard is meant to make your booty firmer and improve the overall shape of it. This is going to make your already big booty look even bigger, I guess lol. And probably when you lose weight, your butt hardly budges. I say count your blessings ahaha.

beautynbrains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beautynbrains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beautynbrains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beautynbrains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beautynbrains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beautynbrains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beautynbrains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beautynbrains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beautynbrains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beautynbrains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beautynbrains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by altrice View Post
    Lifting hard is meant to make your booty firmer and improve the overall shape of it. This is going to make your already big booty look even bigger, I guess lol. And probably when you lose weight, your butt hardly budges. I say count your blessings ahaha.

aww thanks i guess since i would be teased since very little im self-conscious about it. thanks

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by beautynbrains View Post
    Ok ladies n gents, ive been strength training since i stopped bf my son. To be truthful i kinda slacked off but since December '12 ive kept this going. Ive always had a big booty since i can remember..I was teased, made fun of etc... I was a skinny child so that didnt help it at all. Well now ive doing db squats, db walking lunges, you name it ive done it (home gym) but idk if its my imagination but my delightful rear has become even rounder and protruding?! Honestly (please dont judge maybe i got wrong info) but i thought it shrinks? enlighten me ppl..
    embrace your bootyness .....
    if your booty is carrying some fat then you can shrink it by watching your diet obviously but if you are genetically gifted and add muscles to it will only get bigger ..

I just looked at your BS .. your booty is not that big
    You might be getting the "illusion" of getting bigger because it's rounding ...
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    embrace your bootyness .....
    if your booty is carrying some fat then you can shrink it by watching your diet obviously but if you are genetically gifted and add muscles to it will only get bigger ..

I just looked at your BS .. your booty is not that big
    You might be getting the "illusion" of getting bigger because it's rounding ...

You know what probably...ill try watching my nutrition intake..and THANK YOU. Ive lost weight and i dont want to be un-proportioned to the rest of my body.

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You know what probably...ill try watching my nutrition intake..and THANK YOU. Ive lost weight and i dont want to be un-proportioned to the rest of my body.
    I think you are over thinking it ... I didn't see any disproportion in your pictures
    you worry too much, just concentrate on meeting your weight loss goals and remember that fat takes up more space than lean tissue.

Where and how you store fat is a genetic trait and generally speaking if your butt is the first body part to get big when you gain weight it will be the last to lean out if you lose weight
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

goldenXeggroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldenXeggroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldenXeggroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldenXeggroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldenXeggroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldenXeggroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldenXeggroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldenXeggroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldenXeggroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldenXeggroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldenXeggroll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can we please trade derriere's? I'd take a big booty over my boring flat asian one any day lmao

LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey Grrrl, I'm a white gal, & I have had a ghetto booty since time began. For me, it's always going to be prominent. I found out later that people talked about my derriere because they liked it. I, infact try to hide it, I'm pretty much in bike gear all of the time, & those pants don't help make things seem smaller. Or hide anything. I'm slowly embracing it. x)

I know that when I have an off eating day, the bum is where I put it all on. Can you just imagine having a balloon bum? itsuxman

I know this is a guy, but check out xStevenx that be a booty ya want!
    "Even if the Goals are Never Reached, they Keep the Mind Active & the Body Alive." ~ Me

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz

Count your blessings, girl! Many ladies work hard to get that round booty, and aren't always successful. It's true that some exercises build the glute muscles, but the vast majority of large bottoms you'll see are largely fat. The lower your body fat gets, the better your ass will look, regardless of how muscular it is.

aww thanks i guess since i would be teased since very little im self-conscious about it. thanks
    You have control over this, as well. Others will always try to find fault, but it's up to you whether you choose to let their words bother you or not. Just make yourself into what YOU want to be. And if they can't accept that, that's their issue, not yours.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    You have control over this, as well. Others will always try to find fault, but it's up to you whether you choose to let their words bother you or not. Just make yourself into what YOU want to be. And if they can't accept that, that's their issue, not yours.
    Well said! I'd embrace a large backside issue. Srs.
    FSU "Go Noles!"

Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    I think you are over thinking it ... I didn't see any disproportion in your pictures
    you worry too much, just concentrate on meeting your weight loss goals and remember that fat takes up more space than lean tissue.

Where and how you store fat is a genetic trait and generally speaking if your butt is the first body part to get big when you gain weight it will be the last to lean out if you lose weight
    Yes i do find myself overthinking this. Im gonna focus more on my journey and yeah thats actually the first place i gain weight

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Count your blessings, girl! Many ladies work hard to get that round booty, and aren't always successful. It's true that some exercises build the glute muscles, but the vast majority of large bottoms you'll see are largely fat. The lower your body fat gets, the better your ass will look, regardless of how muscular it is.

Thank you and i am working now on lowering my body fat a bit. Lost all and more of my excess fat so now im moving onto loosing some body fat. I guess i should go by the motto "Sticks n stones may break my bones but words dont hurt me"

Originally Posted by LveNLrn View Post
    Hey Grrrl, I'm a white gal, & I have had a ghetto booty since time began. For me, it's always going to be prominent. I found out later that people talked about my derriere because they liked it. I, infact try to hide it, I'm pretty much in bike gear all of the time, & those pants don't help make things seem smaller. Or hide anything. I'm slowly embracing it. x)

I know that when I have an off eating day, the bum is where I put it all on. Can you just imagine having a balloon bum? itsuxman

I know this is a guy, but check out xStevenx that be a booty ya want!
    lol ill check him out. I have same thing as you...only thing is guys like it, while some girls hate me for it. Well its genetic i cant do much about it exept lower my body fat but itll still be there i mean not as big as when im overweight but "nice".

Originally Posted by goldenXeggroll View Post
    Can we please trade derriere's? I'd take a big booty over my boring flat asian one any day lmao
    LOL sure!

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The problem with big booty chicks, is they don't multi quote.
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.********.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/