Thread: Losing my belly

Tbreezy3795 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tbreezy3795 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tbreezy3795 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tbreezy3795 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tbreezy3795 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tbreezy3795 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tbreezy3795 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tbreezy3795 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tbreezy3795 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tbreezy3795 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tbreezy3795 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Losing my belly

Hey guys, I'm new here on the forum, and I was hoping some of you guys could critique my current workout and meal plans. I've been working out for about 2 months now, and I've lost about 25 pounds (not sure if all fat), and I'm now 165 pounds and 5'8". I would like to try and lose the chubby belly I have before my class trip to a waterpark in May. Any feedback on how I could improve would be great!
    For my diet,

Breakfast:
    ill have 3 or 4 eggs scrambled with anything I have in the fridge (chicken, green peppers, broccoli) with a slice of Kraft singles American cheese. If I don't work out that day, ill wait about 2 or 3 hours and have a scoop of body fortress chocolate protein, with a cup of 1% milk and a teaspoon of optimum nutrition creatine. If it is a workout day, I use it as a post workout shake.

Lunch: I usually have either a can of tuna dry on a bulkie roll, or on 2-3 cups of lettuce, with peppers and a 50 calorie pack of jack links beef jerkey and also a nature valley granola bar.

Dinner: I try to have lean protein like chicken, but I sometimes will have another tuna salad, with a mayo dressing in it (not sure what kind it is, I just take it from the restaurant I work at), And a provologne, swiss and cheddar blend of shredded cheese. Other days ill have a meatball that's a little bigger than a baseball with a marinara sauce that my restaurant makes and a side salad. I drink about a gallon of water a day as well.

I use the my fitness pal app on my phone, and I usually get around 1800 calories a day from food.

As far as working out, I do a half hour of low intensity cardio in the morning, and then a half hour later in the day, and then abs after lifting, except for Tuesdays.

I follow "Doug's cutting routine" for my lifting, four days a week.