CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000)

Girlfriend accusing me of talking to other girls, mind=blown

Girlfriend randomly accuses me of talking to other girls, she has been cheated on lots of times in her past relationships. But I would never do that to her, I always leave my phone around and she knows my password. I have nothing to hide, the fact that some girl on my ******** keeps liking my pictures makes her think I have a thing with this person.. wtf?

Woman Logic= She gives me a hickey the other night, then asks me which girl gave me that hickey. strong wtf

She asks me this over text, so I tell her to stop assuming and I shouldn't even have to explain myself of why I would never cheat on her. My mind doesn't even comprehend that thought, but she just replies with Ok after all of what I texted her. Not responding
    **Stick dick through the hole in my boxers to make it look bigger in sweatpants crew**

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CanadasFinest View Post

Woman Logic= She gives me a hickey the other night, then asks me which girl gave me that hickey. strong wtf
    my gf askes this too, except we laugh after it.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your an idiot for dating a crazy bish.

The only thing to do here is to dump.

Or forever hold your rants.

southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000)
    my ex did this all the ****ing time too, always asking to see my ******** and text messages, and i showed her cus i had nothing to hide but she was always ****ing paranoid and never trusted me. did nothing to deserve that distrust and **** got really ****ing old quick. If a girl would like my pictures on instagram or ******** she would throw a fit and want me to block them. ur gf needs to get over her insecurities or you guys wont last bro, im 100% srs

2econdSucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2econdSucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2econdSucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2econdSucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2econdSucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2econdSucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2econdSucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2econdSucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2econdSucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2econdSucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2econdSucks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My recent ex did this as well OP. I had absolutely nothing to hide, didn't talk to ONE girl whatsoever other than her for our entire relationship (4 1/2 months) and still she got mad at me for girls liking my ****ing pictures/statuses on FB favoriting my tweets, while she uploaded a new picture to Instagram daily and 25+ guys would like it. She was just immature as all hell and I'm kinda getting used to the fact I don't have a contradicting bitch in my life anymore, sounds like you've got a similar problem. You know what to do, what day's trash pick up babe? Uhh idk....TODAY. we're over. <<<that's what you tell her
    The greatest decision a man can make in his life is the one where he chooses to create himself before letting a woman or
    habit do it first.
    - Me

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Same here, strong psycho ass girls we have
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    been there the only solution is to cut her a deal
    remove all girls from ur ******** and she does the same with boys
    and just enjoy the rest
    no pain no gain
    Flat BB press: 185*2
    DeadLift: 225 *1
    squat:185*3

JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500)
    Dump the b'tch and stop moaning to the misc you busy c'nt.

When will men learn that them putting up with this nonsense is what gives women the sense of self-entitlement to continue doing it.

NgDrean is on a distinguished road. (+10) NgDrean is on a distinguished road. (+10) NgDrean is on a distinguished road. (+10) NgDrean is on a distinguished road. (+10) NgDrean is on a distinguished road. (+10) NgDrean is on a distinguished road. (+10) NgDrean is on a distinguished road. (+10) NgDrean is on a distinguished road. (+10) NgDrean is on a distinguished road. (+10) NgDrean is on a distinguished road. (+10) NgDrean is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CanadasFinest View Post
    break up with her

Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sorry to say op, shes cheating

Shes testing you and tryna wedge some psycho inbetween you, so when you do snap and say wtf, she can claim ****ty bf and shame you with the d she has been sucking. Insecures always looking for dat validation be it you or someone else.

That or she loves you some much, and she just cant stand the thought of any girl tryna get her claws in you

Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43
    Brb not being allowed to talk to any other woman when in relationship
    Sometimes the words "I trust you" are more worth than I "l love you".
    Talk to her and make sure she believes you and than cheat on her just for the lolz not srs.
    Last edited by Anabolex43; 02-16-2013 at 05:23 PM.

RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RM5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Tristan95 View Post
    Sorry to say op, shes cheating

Shes testing you and tryna wedge some psycho inbetween you, so when you do snap and say wtf, she can claim ****ty bf and shame you with the d she has been sucking. Insecures always looking for dat validation be it you or someone else.

That or she loves you some much, and she just cant stand the thought of any girl tryna get her claws in you
    Second rare as ****