Clayton928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

sups that show a false positive on drug test?

Ok so I am currently joining the marines and ship to Mcrd in may , I have been trying like a mad man to get into great shape for this. In my transformation I elected to use several highly recommend supplements (animal pak, animal flex, OP 100 whey, OP 100 casien, axis labs creatine mono, infinite labs CLA, and cellucor c4 pre work out ) I will be going to MEPS soon within a week . There they drug test you which I thought was whatever seeing on how I do no illegal drugs of any kind. However I heard that some supplements have cause false positives on drug tests! This would be detramental to me joining... I have discontinued use of all the above until after the Test, however I believe they are water souluabe and will flush out quickly am I correct? Also are there any experts and or JAG members that can tell me if any of the above supplements are linked to false positives? Thank you very much.

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As long as you state what you're taking before said drug test and are not actually doing anything illegal, you will be fine. Moreover, I'm willing to bet all supps from reputable companies being sold have nothing that is close to illegal in them, including geranamine.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Clayton928 View Post
    sups that show a false positive on drug test?
    When the drug screen in question is conducted via immunoassay analysis --> DMAA & PEA analogues.

If flagged for a false positive due to ethier of these compounds, the results have to be determined by more accurate methodologies i.e. GC-MS, in order to hold any legal merit.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thefleshlight View Post
    I'm willing to bet all supps from reputable companies being sold have nothing that is close to illegal in them, including geranamine.
    ^^^ This ^^^ [with the exception of betaphrine] - but I doubt that would be an issue anyway as it's not even a recreational drug, nor is it a compound they'd be looking for.
    ~

infinite labs CLA
    They might spit at you for using CLA, but I dunno.
    ~

Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    They might spit at you for using CLA, but I dunno.
    Why would they spit at me for CLA?

Why would they spit at me for CLA?
    It was a joke that pertains to CLA's degree of efficacy [or should I say lack thereof] as a fat burner.
    ~

Newbie4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newbie4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newbie4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newbie4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newbie4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newbie4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newbie4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newbie4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newbie4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newbie4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newbie4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok so I am currently joining the marines and ship to Mcrd in may , I have been trying like a mad man to get into great shape for this. In my transformation I elected to use several highly recommend supplements (animal pak, animal flex, OP 100 whey, OP 100 casien, axis labs creatine mono, infinite labs CLA, and cellucor c4 pre work out ) I will be going to MEPS soon within a week . There they drug test you which I thought was whatever seeing on how I do no illegal drugs of any kind. However I heard that some supplements have cause false positives on drug tests! This would be detramental to me joining... I have discontinued use of all the above until after the Test, however I believe they are water souluabe and will flush out quickly am I correct? Also are there any experts and or JAG members that can tell me if any of the above supplements are linked to false positives? Thank you very much.
    I dont think you will have a problems, those tests aren't as effective catching people as they want you to believe, in any case I would get myself tested for ped's or recreational drugs for a a bit of peace of mind.

drbrunswick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took a lot of the supps you list while I was in the Navy and never had any issues. You should be fine.

Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    It was a joke that pertains to CLA's degree of efficacy [or should I say lack thereof] as a fat burner.
    Oh haha well excuse me I'm still new to the body building game and sups are just so confusing! Is there a product you would recommend I switch to? Also I want to replace the cellucor c4 and suggestions on that?

Cronos17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cronos17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cronos17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cronos17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cronos17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cronos17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cronos17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cronos17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cronos17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cronos17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cronos17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oh haha well excuse me I'm still new to the body building game and sups are just so confusing! Is there a product you would recommend I switch to? Also I want to replace the cellucor c4 and suggestions on that?
    Everyone is gonna tell you their favorite pre. I would suggest trying to get some samples and try them out for your self.