nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50)

calves raises seated

hi everyone..do you feel your soleus during seated calevs raises?i personally do not feel such standing..i must do with 50-60 kg to feelbut i work at home..so i do only standing..what does it matter?i have also do drop set standing and seated..take and a video... http://www.metacafe.com/w/9879722 http://www.metacafe.com/w/9879731

thanks and i remain answers...

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Bent leg calf movements emphasis soleus, straight leg emphasizes gastrocnemius.

I'm not clicking the links, but make sure you have slow negatives and pause at the bottom. Don't bounce because the Achilles tendon will take over on the lift.

nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks...i do them right but i do not feel my calves such as standing..so do only standing?

Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think you answered your own question. The weight you're holding onto looks incredibly light, and the set looks effortless.
    S: 455, B: 375, D: 545

Originally Posted by Yodums View Post
    I think you answered your own question. The weight you're holding onto looks incredibly light, and the set looks effortless.
    ok and i will stop seated and i will stop when my heels touch the ground in standing calves raises?

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Honestly, I don't feel much when performing seated calf raises.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you don't feel it, up the weight.
    Focus on full range of motion.
    Slow reps as well.
    Platform Supplemets:
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad & Oximega
    Allmax Creapture Creatine

LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't know why you would stop doing seated. You should be working both parts of your calves.
    College Football Training Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152135513

Maxs:
    Barbell Bench Press - 295 lbs
    Squat - 455 lbs
    Deadlift - 425 lbs
    Hang Clean - 270 lbs

Originally Posted by qksc2 View Post
    If you don't feel it, up the weight.
    Focus on full range of motion.
    Slow reps as well.
    i have increased thw eight but anything..also i work at home and it is difficult to take the barbell and pu in my thighs...so i think yto do only standing..

Originally Posted by LuckSide View Post
    I don't know why you would stop doing seated. You should be working both parts of your calves.
    i have increased the weight but i do not feel such as standing...

Originally Posted by DJAuto View Post
    now do you do seated?

codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) codyw912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lee__d View Post
    Bent leg calf movements emphasis soleus, straight leg emphasizes gastrocnemius.

I'm not clicking the links, but make sure you have slow negatives and pause at the bottom. Don't bounce because the Achilles tendon will take over on the lift.
    This.^
    I used to not like doing seated calf raises because I would barely feel them, but if you really slow it down and focus on the negatives you should feel them.

adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They are my least favorite as well.
    I remove my shirt to poop crew
    Hookey Pookey crew

Captain Funpants' Poop Log of Excellence:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146431903

Originally Posted by codyw912 View Post
    This.^
    I used to not like doing seated calf raises because I would barely feel them, but if you really slow it down and focus on the negatives you should feel them.
    yes my friend..but i work at home and i can not do with much kg...

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nikoslimpe View Post
    now do you do seated?
    Now, or how?

I've used both the machine and a bench/plate on ground combination.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

SarahLuty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahLuty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahLuty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahLuty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahLuty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahLuty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahLuty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahLuty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahLuty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahLuty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahLuty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    now do you do seated?
    You can put a DB on your knee while sitting on a chair, u can use smith machine, or use seated CR Machine.. alot of other variations are available look them out.

Now, or how?

I've used both the machine and a bench/plate on ground combination.
    i mean now..but i cant put over 50-60 kg..i work at home..soi decided to doonly standing...is this right?any solution?

if i fix a bigger block to do more rom?

i mean now..but i cant put over 50-60 kg..i work at home..soi decided to doonly standing...is this right?any solution?

if i fix a bigger block to do more rom?
    I cannot understand your question. Perhaps use an online (free) translation service.

I cannot understand your question. Perhaps use an online (free) translation service.
    my questions is if i must have more range of motion in calves seated(put more plates under feets)..when i put 2 plates i must put 50-60 kg and feel the calves working..so i decided not work calves seated calves raises but only standing...

do yu understand?

my questions is if i must have more range of motion in calves seated(put more plates under feets)..when i put 2 plates i must put 50-60 kg and feel the calves working..so i decided not work calves seated calves raises but only standing...

do yu understand?
    Yes, and that's fine.

Yes, and that's fine.
    ok thank you..i will try this and decided if i do only standing or seated...