Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    guys

I'm replying BEFORE I've read the comments

Please bear in mind that I got some push notification on twitter earlier

before carrying on let me just say - the MOMENT i realised the guy had his email address sorted, I've paid (in fact, i've paid a little more than i originally offered

now let me expalin, for what its worth

The guy couldnt sort his paypal email address out so he very kindly let me have the logo BEFORE I paid!

I promised to pay when he set it up - this was his idea

I had received a message from him on the 12th which i hadnt seen, Im a sporadic user as you can see from my stats. It said

-

implying there was another email, but there wasnt

(the last one is the one that had the images on)

-

he did also ask for a read receipt on his email on bb.com - so he knew i hadnt seen the email

-

i also got an email early in the morning today (bear in mind i'm a UK misc-er!)

[img] http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/...ps4ed1de8d.jpg[/im
    this is the first time I've had his address

I understand (and appreciate) the comoraderie (sp?) but attacking the ******** page and negging me was low

thanks to Johnny @ragingmarkerpen for making me aware

I'm obviously gonna have to remove the comments now - but I've come HERE to explain before going on to ******** or twitter

and now the balls back with him as I promised to pay more for certain amendments, which obviously havent been done yet

I'll reply to any individual repsponses here too - I had NO intention of not paying as he's done a fantastic job!

MrStealY0Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStealY0Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStealY0Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStealY0Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStealY0Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStealY0Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStealY0Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStealY0Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStealY0Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStealY0Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStealY0Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    strong post

bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Negged him for u OP

Registered User Crew hewhodar3s's Avatar
    hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DavidVlad View Post
    guys

before carrying on let me just say - the MOMENT i realised the guy had his email address sorted, I've paid (in fact, i've paid a little more than i originally offered

now let me expalin, for what its worth

The guy couldnt sort his paypal email address out so he very kindly let me have the logo BEFORE I paid!

I had received a message from him on the 12th which i hadnt seen, Im a sporadic user as you can see from my stats. It said

-

-

he did also ask for a read receipt on his email on bb.com - so he knew i hadnt seen the email

-

I understand (and appreciate) the comoraderie (sp?) but attacking the ******** page and negging me was low

I'm obviously gonna have to remove the comments now - but I've come HERE to explain before going on to ******** or twitter

and now the balls back with him as I promised to pay more for certain amendments, which obviously havent been done yet

I'll reply to any individual repsponses here too - I had NO intention of not paying as he's done a fantastic job!

No problem, I also followed it up thanking you for paying OP so people don't get the wrong idea about you.
    "Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good job MISC, we got the ******* to pay, and plus he also got negged way the **** down like he should

Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol, ******* paid up.

Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He paid lol

Sorry for neg at least it was measlies and had no effect
    No longer e-stating. Yes I weigh 119 in avi (was sick)

Speculate how it's possible/call me a ******* or manlet in this progress post: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162143331&p=1249948861#post1249948861

TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well this escalated quickly. The job is done here guys, everything is back in order. Davidbrah remove the ******** comments, OP do what he asked, and everyone's done.
    I run faster horny than you do scared

shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you goofd by sending it without getting the money first since he was repeatedly dodging paying you

BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DavidVlad View Post
    guys

now let me explain, for what its worth

-

-

-

Well, first off, thanks for paying.

I am sure you were going to pay, but for a second look at it from my perspective.

-We were having communication on an almost 12 hrly basis, and you were responding to all my PMs. Up until the point when I pmed you the final design. After which you did not even acknowledge that you had received it and were going to use it or pay. A single message saying 'thanks and I'll pay up when you get paypal sorted out' would have been good.

- 3 days after I had sent you the design and still no response from you, I sent you the message 'Y u no respond'. To which you didn't respond again. You might or might not have seen this msg (I did not demand a receipt for this msg iirc, might be wrong), but I did see the next day that you had logged on into your account (date of last visit ). Maybe you just didn't see the notification for the new message.

-Today morning was the final message

-Anyway, I have been paid so I won't complain further. You can of course use it as you please now.
    Last edited by BloodFireDeath; 02-16-2013 at 06:37 AM.

bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ha i was going to make a logo for him too

but then i was too lazy and said phukc it LOL

bottle_cap: 1
    society: 0
    First immortality, then the bitches
    - Vegeta

DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidVlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'll tell you all something - you guys have DESTROYED the fb page!!!!

Wifeys gonna be pissed when I have to explain this all

I get you all helping out, but it was a matter of hours from having the email with his paypal address to getting absolutely raped on fb!

And negs? Someone be kind enough to put me back where I should be pls!

Alos,

PLEASE REMOVE THE PERSONAL DETAILS - THATS WRONG

Originally Posted by BloodFireDeath View Post
    Well, first off, thanks for paying.

I am sure you were going to pay, but for a second look at it from my perspective.

-We were having communication on an almost 12 hrly basis, and you were responding to all my PMs. Up until the point when I pmed you the final design. After which you did not even acknowledge that you had received it and were going to use it or pay. A single message saying 'thanks and I'll pay up when you get paypal sorted out' would have been good.

- 3 days after I had sent you the design and still no response from you, I sent you the message 'Y u no respond'. To which you didn't respond again. You might or might not have seen this msg (I did not demand a receipt for this msg iirc, might be wrong), but I did see the next day that you had logged on into your account (date of last visit ). Maybe you just didn't see the notification for the new message.

-Today morning was the final message

-Anyway, I have been paid so I won't complain further.
    this is reasonable, and I've given you a little extra for the hassle too - I was literally just waiting for an address from you

FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The Misc giveth, and the Misc taketh away.
    Perpetual Bloat Crew

Rambosmum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambosmum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambosmum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambosmum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambosmum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambosmum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambosmum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambosmum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambosmum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambosmum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambosmum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Look on the brightside

Legendary 1:1 post to rep

Originally Posted by lucious View Post
    in this case however, there is a real avenue of recourse. If you can prove the design is yours, intellectual property rights are automatic. you can sue him for this, clear cut copyright infringement. unleash hell on him.
    I work in copyright law, and fwiw this is to become pretty much obsolete in europe shortly it seems -all to do with the bloody French and the alloverpowering EU (and Google too)

Originally Posted by RBKing View Post
    I use Shopify for an ecommerce site, they're usually quite diligent about this sorta stuff. You could try mailing them and claim copyright infringement, they may notify the owner to take it down.
    Would appreciate any tips, or advice you could give on this as its brand spanking new

Originally Posted by hewhodar3s View Post
    I got a reply from her twitter saying

"@ragingmarkerpen Excellent, thanks :-)"

after I told her, so hopefully something might be done about this ?
    that was me. Its my business that I pay my mrs to work in

Originally Posted by halfchad View Post
    The scammer OP is online now, hopefully he will respond.
    I was writing my first post in this thread!

Originally Posted by algor1thm View Post
    Bet oldmate scammer never thought something like this would happen. He was probably like "haha nah I'll never pay that guy, what's the worst that could happen?"

misc wins
    Na, he did a good job - if you look at the original thread you can see that I was shown 'fiverr' but I opted to keep it on the misc as I'd already made an offer

Originally Posted by Rambosmum View Post
    Look on the brightside

yeah, I dunno if that's good or bad but i was c350 i think!

Registered User Crew hewhodar3s's Avatar
    hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you record the conversation you have with your wife regarding this you might be repped back into the thousands
    "Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ive got the hardest boner right now.

UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL...man this has to be the craziest forum i've ever been a part of.

Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Rambosmum View Post
    Look on the brightside

lucky mother fuker. i had a perfect ratio and then someone negged me

DrBB is just really nice. (+1000) DrBB is just really nice. (+1000) DrBB is just really nice. (+1000) DrBB is just really nice. (+1000) DrBB is just really nice. (+1000) DrBB is just really nice. (+1000) DrBB is just really nice. (+1000) DrBB is just really nice. (+1000) DrBB is just really nice. (+1000) DrBB is just really nice. (+1000) DrBB is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BloodFireDeath View Post

UPDATE: They paid me $40 after this thread. Misc has been really helpful and cooperative, and hopefully this is a lesson for others like me. Thank you misc. Will rep everyone ITT
    Negged him before I got this far. Its your fault, OP.
    **Houston TEXAS**

Cliffs:
    - Incline bench press
    - Back is not secure
    - Back collapses into flat position
    - Don't know wtf to do so I just resumed benching flat
    - Think no one notices
    - Finish benching, sit up, everyone bertstaring me
    - Act like I meant to do that
    - Leave gym
    - Cancel membership

MachineGunner9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachineGunner9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachineGunner9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachineGunner9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachineGunner9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachineGunner9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachineGunner9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachineGunner9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachineGunner9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachineGunner9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachineGunner9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    negged that scamming piece of chit, OP

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Learn to watermark if you are going to show samples without prior payment.

Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Frell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cyde View Post
    He did.
    No longer e-stating. Yes I weigh 119 in avi (was sick)

Speculate how it's possible/call me a ******* or manlet in this progress post: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162143331&p=1249948861#post1249948861

MachineGunner9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachineGunner9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachineGunner9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachineGunner9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachineGunner9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachineGunner9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachineGunner9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachineGunner9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachineGunner9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachineGunner9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MachineGunner9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    regardless, I hate scamming piece of chits like that guy. Fking hope he goes to hell

Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    glad things worked out
    280/335/475

Mirin Charizard

"The difference between a successful miscer and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of aesthetics, but rather a lack of will."
    -Rufflez

luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) luzz223 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Misc came through!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167930303 - Luzz's Log

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." — George Orwell (Ty psai)

++ Positive Crew ++
    ***Canadian Crew***
    Former 300LB+ Crew
    -x-

Red Wings - Colts

BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I watermark every single time except this once. Anyway, lesson learnt and guy has come through with the payment. If anybody is still at it, please cease posting on their FB, you guys have been a great help . Can't thank the misc enough, not just the money but how supportive you guys were , no homo

You do realise that the op only sent me the message with his PayPal address on about 12 hours before this all started? And it was 1am here?

Regardless, he's done a great job anyway. I even paid him a little extra!

halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I repped OP after giving him some leeway and allowing him time to pay. No point in jumping the gun.

You offer misc discount? My mrs would probably wear a pair of the blazers/cons.
    People say I’ve got no willpower. But I’ve quit smoking loads of times.