abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abendm has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Some DOMS from 3 days ago, heavy today or high vol?

Worked out in the 5-8 rep range last Wed on squats/rdls, followed by 12 rep sets of leg press and GHRs (as well as some calf and ab work), and my hams still have some very very slight DOMS.

Part of me wants to start the workout today maxing on trap bar deadlift so I can replace my avi pic with a leaner me lifting 5 plates, and following that up with 8-rep leg presses (and then just lighter isolation work). The other part of me wants to go 12-rep squats, 12-rep hypers, 12 rep leg press, 12 rep GHR. With both workouts I'd also be doing calf work, dragon flags, and cable crunches. Any thoughts on what's best given my remaining DOMS?
    Former member of the > 300 lb crew
    --- 08/03/11: >310 lb
    --- 04/26/13: 14% 190 lb

--- I always rep back, although measly atm