Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Misc, there is NO God, this world is way too cruel and painful for one.

At least a loving God anyway.. Just saw footage of an elderly man who was bashed by some urban youths who then thought it would be fun to kick the elderly mans little dog (mini fox terrier)to death slowly, the dog was his only companion as well so when he woke up from the coma he was instantly devastated. What the f*ck man. Where is your God now Christians?
    Ayrton Senna R.I.P > The greatest ever.

*Cigar Crew*
    *Scotch Crew*
    *Piss in the shower crew*
    *Take dumps and mush it down the drain in the shower crew*
    *Squirt spa jets up my anus crew*

"If I was told to gut my children in order to prove my love for God or at least admire the man who did, I'd say no F*CK YOU." - Christopher Hitchens

FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    agreed brah.

I wish there was a God. too bad it's highly unlikely with how the world is..

dat dere agnostic time, leaning towards atheism
    *** Disregard neutrons and electrons, acquire protons crew ***
    *** No Hymen No Diamond crew ***

Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FeralBeast View Post
    agreed brah.

Why do you wish there was a god? lol it's basically enslaving yourself to worship someone? why do you think worshiping anyone is a good thing?

edit: probably for that eternal life after death time lol forgot about that claim

Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    agreed brah.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I am somewhat between the two at the moment. I think I am kind of antitheist in the sense that I think religion is a poison. But the concept of God is a different thing entirely.

*Cigar Crew*
    *Scotch Crew*

"If I was told to gut my children in order to prove my love for God or at least admire the man who did, I'd say no F*CK YOU." - Christopher Hitchens

FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sladjan View Post
    Why do you wish there was a god? lol it's basically enslaving yourself to worship someone? why do you think worshiping anyone is a good thing?
    it's not about the worshipping brah.

It's just so that life wouldn't feel so meaningless. And you'd feel like you're being looked after. iono man.
    I'm pretty much athiest though. srs

Themios will become famous soon enough. (+50) Themios will become famous soon enough. (+50) Themios will become famous soon enough. (+50) Themios will become famous soon enough. (+50) Themios will become famous soon enough. (+50) Themios will become famous soon enough. (+50) Themios will become famous soon enough. (+50) Themios will become famous soon enough. (+50) Themios will become famous soon enough. (+50) Themios will become famous soon enough. (+50) Themios will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://services.runescape.com/m=news/2007---old-school-runescape-you-vote

vote NOW to get the old RS back!

Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ok op, because you clearly know what a world with God would be like.
    **l**MISC GIF CREW**l**

♚ Middle Eastern & Mediterranean Crew ♛

يوماد برآه

Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Sir-Squat-alot View Post
    At least a loving God anyway.. Just saw footage of an elderly man who was bashed by some urban youths who then thought it would be fun to kick the elderly mans little dog (mini fox terrier)to death slowly, the dog was his only companion as well so when he woke up from the coma he was instantly devastated. What the f*ck man. Where is your God now Christians?
    LOL you ungrateful little emo-phuck fit-having rager ( my_hypocrisy_is_biuriful_u_mad_question_mark/10 )

unrepentant EVIL is REQUIRED for you & i to even HAVE A CHANCE at being righteous

Matthew 13:29 > angels ask Jesus to pull up the weeds, he says, "Wait until they fully grow, lest ye pull up the wheat, also"

weeds are obviously evil souls, wheat, good souls

common sense, do you even?

edit: probably for that eternal life after death time lol forgot about that claim
    phukking lol at this adolescent naivety

God IS Love

when you are the best, most benevolent, productive, helpful, inspiring you

YOU are channeling the grace of God

Lol @ thinking that "worshiping God" is some unbearable horror

so ignorant & narrow minded

if you do not worship humility, love, tolerance, & service (God), then you worship self righteousness, arrogance, ignorance & hatred -> Satan

there are 2 options, your actions decide who you worship

Yeah, I know what you mean. I am somewhat between the two at the moment. I think I am kind of antitheist in the sense that I think religion is a poison. But the concept of God is a different thing entirely.
    exactly brah. I got no problem with people believing in a higher power but Religion is absolute bullsh!t and only makes people dumb as fuk

Jiigglypuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jiigglypuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jiigglypuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jiigglypuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jiigglypuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jiigglypuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jiigglypuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jiigglypuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jiigglypuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jiigglypuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jiigglypuff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ITT: OP finally grows up and becomes realistic...

I figured this chit out when I was 10 years old... If there really was a "god" then why was the area I lived in getting skull phucked every year by a hectic storm. Let alone the fact it could all be proved by science.

Originally Posted by Krazshni View Post
    LOL you ungrateful little emo-phuck fit-having rager ( my_hypocrisy_is_biuriful_u_mad_question_mark/10 )

unrepentant EVIL is REQUIRED for you & i to even HAVE A CHANCE at being righteous

Matthew 13:29 > angels ask Jesus to pull up the weeds, he says, "Wait until they fully grow, lest ye pull up the wheat, also"

God IS Love

I'm sorry what? Please god tell me you're trolling?

*Cigar Crew*
    *Scotch Crew*

PuzzledMidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuzzledMidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuzzledMidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuzzledMidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuzzledMidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuzzledMidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuzzledMidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuzzledMidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuzzledMidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuzzledMidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuzzledMidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what has been seen

Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm sorry what? Please god tell me you're trolling?
    lolol @ that being your only reply

you, brother, ought be looking at your foolish, hate-tinged post as the only thing needy of objectivity & repentance

Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it's not about the worshipping brah.

It's just so that life wouldn't feel so meaningless. And you'd feel like you're being looked after. iono man.
    I'm pretty much athiest though. srs
    fair enough man

Originally Posted by Alchem View Post
    It wouldn't be paradise or utopia but it we wouldn't have the problems we do caused by some beliefs i.e. the most obviously example would be martyrdom, you take out religion martyrdom does not exist. or circumcision, which person alive, if you take away their religious beliefs, would want to inflict such a thing on a beautiful thing as the human being? when we see the baby, we think it's so precious and beautiful and remarkable, no body in their right mind would even contemplate harming it or scarring it in that manner if it were not for a religious belief.

And just cause we don't know what it would be like, doesn't mean we cannot strive for it and/or try and create such a world, and then we can assess and move forward in the ways we deem fit. It's a matter of continual improvement, change and betterment. To just say oh well, we can't imagine what that would even look like, therefore we should not even try, is utterly useless in every respect.

Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i dont get it. lets assume god does exist. does he owe that old man or the urban youth anything? how do you know that the old man, in his youth, wasn't one of those people who fought against black people being treated like normal human beings?

just sayin.

stripes112 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stripes112 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stripes112 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stripes112 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stripes112 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stripes112 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stripes112 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stripes112 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stripes112 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stripes112 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stripes112 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Agreed

/thread

lolol @ that being your only reply

you, brother, ought be looking at your foolish, hate-tinged post as the only thing needy of objectivity & repentance
    You know what mate, if a god did in fact exist, I would tell him to go fuk himself and have a nice day.

He gave me this inquisitive skeptical mind and then wants to punish me for utilizing what apparently he gave me. Well then, I can say with pure conviction he really is a kunt.

Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You know what mate, if a god did in fact exist, I would tell him to go fuk himself and have a nice day.

He gave me this inquisitive skeptical mind and then wants to punish me for utilizing what apparently he gave me. Well then, I can say with pure conviction he really is a kunt.
    fukn lol'd hard. repped chekky kunt

irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You don't understand,

God watches all the rapes/tortures/murders with folded arms & simply judges the rapist/torturer/murderer.
    Then he waits patiently for the rapist/torturer/murderer to die, at this stage they can be forgiven by God if they only repent
    (It doesnt matter if the person that was raped/tortured/murdered forgives them)
    • -I have won the lottery & only need your bank details to give you your reward promptly.
    • -I have communicated with God & only need your co-operation to give your reward when you die.
    (Religion is the Original Snake Oil/ Nigerian 419 Scam)

Who would you rather meet in your life?
    • A mugger? - Threatens to Stab you if you don't hand over your money...
    • Jesus? - Threatens to burn you FOREVER if you don't love him & worship him..

What kind of a petty kent needs worship so bad?
    Blow up galaxies for billions of years just to have a strange relationship with an ape species on a Rock.. wtf.. and needs our worship so bad..
    God is a little ******** like-whore .. phuck this ****, Im getting angry thinking about how naive gullible people are
    Last edited by irishBull87; 02-16-2013 at 04:11 AM.
    **Bidet Crew
    **No skidmarks crew

wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Zinjetsu View Post
    i dont get it. lets assume god does exist. does he owe that old man or the urban youth anything? how do you know that the old man, in his youth, wasn't one of those people who fought against black people being treated like normal human beings?

just sayin.
    YEAH MAN. I BET THAT LITTLE DOG WAS A RIGHT KUNT WHEN IT WAS A PUPPY. IT DESERVED ITS BEATING

stupid argument
    My Madcow Journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136450181

Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Zinjetsu View Post

just sayin.
    if god existed and he was the one that had created the old man, than of course he should owe him something. if he wasn't created then he wouldn't be feeling pain. god was the person who put him under the pain and that is truely evil. that is if god existed of course but he doesn't.

and the part that i bolded was just pure retard.

keopa is not very helpful. (-500) keopa is not very helpful. (-500) keopa is not very helpful. (-500) keopa is not very helpful. (-500) keopa is not very helpful. (-500) keopa is not very helpful. (-500) keopa is not very helpful. (-500) keopa is not very helpful. (-500) keopa is not very helpful. (-500) keopa is not very helpful. (-500) keopa is not very helpful. (-500)
    why god needs people to believe in him? does it give him superpowers or something ?

fair enough man

It wouldn't be paradise or utopia but it we wouldn't have the problems we do caused by some beliefs i.e. the most obviously example would be martyrdom, you take out religion martyrdom does not exist. or circumcision, which person alive, if you take away their religious beliefs, would want to inflict such a thing on a beautiful thing as the human being? when we see the baby, we think it's so precious and beautiful and remarkable, no body in their right mind would even contemplate harming it or scarring it in that manner if it were not for a religious belief.

And just cause we don't know what it would be like, doesn't mean we cannot strive for it and/or try and create such a world, and then we can assess and move forward in the ways we deem fit. It's a matter of continual improvement, change and betterment. To just say oh well, we can't imagine what that would even look like, therefore we should not even try, is utterly useless in every respect.
    Originally Posted by stripes112 View Post
    Agreed

[img]Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
    Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing?
    Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able, and willing?
    Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God.
    - Epicurus[.IMG]

/thread

Originally Posted by irishBull87 View Post
    You don't understand,

God watches all the rapes/tortures/murders with folded arms & simply judges the rapist/torturer/murderer.
    Then he waits patiently for the rapist/torturer/murderer to die, at this stage they can be forgiven by God if they only repent
    (It doesnt matter if the person that was raped/tortured/murdered forgives them)
    • -I have won the lottery & only need your bank details to give you your reward promptly.
    • -I have communicated with God & only need your co-operation to give your reward when you die.
    (Religion is the Original Snake Oil/ Nigerian 419 Scam)

Who would you rather meet in your life?
    • A mugger? - Threatens to Stab you if you don't hand over your money...
    • Jesus? - Threatens to burn you FOREVER if you don't love him & worship him..

What kind of a petty kent needs worship so bad?
    Blow up galaxies for billions of years just to have a strange relationship with an ape species on a Rock.. wtf.. and needs our worship so bad..
    God is a little ******** like-whore .. phuck this ****, Im getting angry thinking about how naive gullible people are
    uhm no

Lol @ trying to exalt yourself & claim you have an "inquisitive, skeptical mind", despite allowing your heart to be so ardently/firmly hardened in arrogance, claiming you know how existence ought operate

Lol @ thinking we ought not endure trials to prove our righteousness & worth

LOl @ not being grateful for God letting absolute, unrepentant evil exist, that we might have a chance at righteousness <> IT IS ONLY, PURELY OBVIOUS that the innumerable, untold amount of lies, thefts, rapes, beatings, stabbings, genocide, torturings that have happened WERE REQUIRED FOR ANY OF US TO EVEN EXIST <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--_ FACT~~~~ (fact) (srs) (fact)

God IS Love

if you do not worship humility, love, tolerance, & service (God), then you worship self righteousness, arrogance, ignorance & hatred -> Satan

there are 2 options, your actions decide who you worship
    /thread

God doesn't owe us anything unless we persevere with righteousness & love for our fellow

if you can persist with labor, mercy, & moral opportunism, why would you let your heart be corrupted with ignorant assumptions on how God ought operate existence?

in the end, discussion on the topic doesnt matter

peoples' hearts are closed & they do not have free will

they are either wicked or righteous

"who can make straight what the Lord God has made crooked?"

numerous instances in scripture of the spirit of slumber (eyes to see & ears to hear, but doing neither) being used to essentially close off souls to repentance (the pharaoh, the Pharisees)

Originally Posted by wick View Post
    YEAH MAN. I BET THAT LITTLE DOG WAS A RIGHT KUNT WHEN IT WAS A PUPPY. IT DESERVED ITS BEATING

stupid argument
    that was part of it. the real point was if god existed, he could very well just create a planet and be like aite lets see what fukn goes down in this hoe.

stop ****ing kidding urself with your stupid arguments

jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Alchem View Post
    ok alchem because you clearly know what a world with a god would be like.

irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishBull87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    uhm no

Lol @ trying to exalt yourself & claim you have an "inquisitive, skeptical mind", despite allowing your heart to be so ardently/firmly hardened in arrogance, claiming you know how existence ought operate

Lol @ thinking we ought not endure trials to prove our righteousness & worth

/thread

God doesn't owe us anything unless we persevere with righteousness & love for our fellow

if you can persist with labor, mercy, & moral opportunism, why would you let your heart be corrupted with ignorant assumptions on how God ought operate existence?

numerous instances in scripture of the spirit of slumber (eyes to see & ears to hear, but doing neither) being used to essentially close off souls to repentance (the pharaoh, the Pharisees)
    What extra phucking information/qualification have you got that makes you sure enough
    **Bidet Crew
    **No skidmarks crew

What makes you think LIFE owes you a god? what makes you think LIFE owes you anything but the chance to exist on such a knifes edge in a speck of time in comparison to the universe. It's mind boggling that you believe we deserve a heaven or hell or even the mere thought of a god. Why do we have a god and are of utmost priority to this divine being and not animals such as dogs and cats? why have we been chosen to be so significant and a mater of such importance in the grand scheme of things? There is no reason to assume we are any more significant or important than my pet cat, billy-bob or my neighbours dog, francis.

Let me put it as bluntly and rudely as possible, Fuk you and fuk you religion and get the fuk out of my face. There is no point in me even acknowledging you when you are dribble on about this incoherent blabble posted ITT. You cannot reason with the unreasonable. So, in direct contradiction to what I have just said, have a nice day and please leave people alone, free from the poison that is religion.

Originally Posted by irishBull87 View Post
    What extra phucking information/qualification have you got that makes you sure enough
    i was a staunch atheist/agnostic but converted after a whack experience =o

i believe worldly/secular prophecies have occurred (18+ of them imo) which back Judeo-Christian/Abrahamic doctrine (homepage attached to my username)

offense must come, but woe to he by whom it comes - matthew 18:7/luke 17:1

it's a fact that no century passes peacefully

the 21st century will not be without its deeply calamitous reckoning & unrest

imo, the prophecy of popes by saint malachy morgair is currently in process & is EXTREMELY likely to be fulfilled (tens/hundreds of popes accurately predicted, John Benedict said to be the last pope before Revelation/endtimes)

Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Horrible bad world does not logically = No God, that's all I'm saying, what you're saying is all emotionally charged, rationally, it doesn't follow.
    **l**MISC GIF CREW**l**

♚ Middle Eastern & Mediterranean Crew ♛

يوماد برآه

i was a staunch atheist/agnostic but converted after a whack experience =o

i believe worldly/secular prophecies have occurred (18+ of them imo) which back Judeo-Christian/Abrahamic doctrine (homepage attached to my username)

offense must come, but woe to he by whom it comes - matthew 18:7/luke 17:1

it's a fact that no century passes peacefully

the 21st century will not be without its deeply calamitous reckoning & unrest

imo, the prophecy of popes by saint malachy morgair is currently in process & is EXTREMELY likely to be fulfilled (tens/hundreds of popes accurately predicted, John Benedict said to be the last pope before Revelation/endtimes)
    Your right about one thing when you say the 21st century will not be without its deeply calamitous reckoning & unrest, and do you know why we are having a hard time even imagining surviving this century? Cause of the rival beliefs of religion and the division it provides dividing humanity apart when we should (key would should) be enlightened enough to realize the only way forward is as one kind, that is, one human race and mankind not a human race separated on warring beliefs of heaven and the after life founded on no evidence or reason and logic.