Thread: Do I have it?

Follett92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do I have it?

Since starting to lift about four months ago i've noticed not only a fair bit of muscle and definition but facially I am looking better. I had always wanted to get into modelling of some sort although I can accept it if i'm not good looking enough to ever do so as i'm in love with myself either way at the end of the day. I want to give it another year or two of lifting before I consider really shooting for a legitimate modelling thing, for now though i'm happy with the attention i'm given and appreciation for the hard work I am putting in. Furthermore, this is me as of last night at a party. Honest critique would be good.
    Attached Images

rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Follett92 View Post
    Since starting to lift about four months ago i've noticed not only a fair bit of muscle and definition but facially I am looking better. I had always wanted to get into modelling of some sort although I can accept it if i'm not good looking enough to ever do so as i'm in love with myself either way at the end of the day. I want to give it another year or two of lifting before I consider really shooting for a legitimate modelling thing, for now though i'm happy with the attention i'm given and appreciation for the hard work I am putting in. Furthermore, this is me as of last night at a party. Honest critique would be good.
    Allright, i'm going to be a little bit harsh here, but it's for the best and I hope you learn something from it. If you have to ask if "you have it" on a forum, your mindset isn't right. I mean, you work out and as you mentioned your facial aesthetics have also improved. What is there to doubt then? Just keep working hard in the gym and the results will make you a better person, physically and mentally. So my advice to you is to keep up the good work and get a little bigger ego, you got a good physique man, and it's your physique. Be proud of it, you have all right to

brendan0076 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brendan0076 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brendan0076 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brendan0076 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brendan0076 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brendan0076 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brendan0076 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brendan0076 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brendan0076 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brendan0076 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brendan0076 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what are we critiquing? how good we think the party must have been?

Follett92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The party wasn't bad, 400+ people showed up and the DJ seemed to know what he was doing (aware that you were using sarcasm). How I look is where the critique should be turned too. I have my good and bad days like any human in terms of confidence haha. Sorry man, i'll follow that advice though.

DVincenzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

he's got a point,

Originally Posted by rvanwaas View Post
    Allright, i'm going to be a little bit harsh here, but it's for the best and I hope you learn something from it. If you have to ask if "you have it" on a forum, your mindset isn't right. I mean, you work out and as you mentioned your facial aesthetics have also improved. What is there to doubt then? Just keep working hard in the gym and the results will make you a better person, physically and mentally. So my advice to you is to keep up the good work and get a little bigger ego, you got a good physique man, and it's your physique. Be proud of it, you have all right to
    Are you asking cause you just like hearing girls give compliments? If yea hey I do the same ****, just not on a men's workout site. I was a model, ex gf is a model pretty big too. Just do it. My buddy and his pregnant girl modeled in a catalog so alot of people can "model" it's how far you wanna go. Hobby or career.
    PEACE!

Danovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Amen Dutch brother!
    www.********.com/Danovic89

ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000) ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000) ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000) ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000) ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000) ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000) ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000) ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000) ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000) ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000) ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Follett92 View Post
    what?

jamesD1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jamesD1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jamesD1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jamesD1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jamesD1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jamesD1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jamesD1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jamesD1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jamesD1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jamesD1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jamesD1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    seems to me that OP came here looking for compliments rather than advice.

ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you dont look confident enough for modeling. you look intimidated by the camera. just my opinion
    JS-Fitness

gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    couldent have said it any better. nice post rvanwaas.

CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    need a shirtless pic