cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100)

Thumbs up BUZZ Pre-Workout Review - Insane PUMPS!!! See my PHOTO

BUZZ is the insane pre-workout by EHPlabs that my gym partner told me about. He was raving on about it, and I noticed that his training had boosted to a level that surpassed mine. Tad bit of lifting jealousy kicked in and I had to grab a tub. This product should definitely be on bb.com. I searched everywhere, and finally found it on their direct site. Bought the BUZZ Blue Magic flavor, and realized when i received it that its actually a nice pomegranate flavor.

Before I write out my review, check out my insane pump from this morning... and funny thing is, I'm usually not even a veiny guy.

Profile: 10/10
    To be honest I’ve never been the rocket scientist type of guy that looks into every ingredient on its own, I usually wouldn’t care less. As long as the ingredients work well together and do the job, then I’m not really interested. But for the sake of the review and others that care, I’ll delve into some of the more unique ones in EHPlabs BUZZ.

Beta Alanine: Ok so this is the one that gives you tingles, but hey, it works, not all pre’s include it. So lets move on.

Pterostilbene: apparently this lowers blood fat levels and cholesterol as well as having blood cleansing effects. Only noting this as no other pre workout has it, I could be wrong. My muscles felt hydrated and full during my work out and I think this was because of this new ingredient. It was as though my muscles were more oxygenated.

Rhodiola:This is the thing that most likely caused me NOT to crash! I haven’’t ever come across a PWO that included this and I’d have to say I definitely felt a difference in the way I felt after my shoulder sesh. No crash, just a smooth transition back into the real world.

Agmatime AND Arginine: Once again I’ve never come across a pwo that contained these both. Both promote the pump (according to my google search, ha!). So that base was WELL covered.

Seems though BUZZ Pre-workout has all the important known ingredients for a PWO with some extra bases covered that other brands haven’t bothered with. Thumbs up here from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Effectiveness: 10/10
    Straight up, this works. Energy was all there, didn’t come on strong like I took a hit of speed. Came on clean, smooth with no shakes or anxiety that I experienced with past PWOs..The focus was similar to that of a comfortable tunnel vision effect. Keyword being ‘comfortable’, I didn’t feel like a totally zoned out zombie. But I was definitely in the mood to push some heavy stuff. In relation to the pump, that was definitely there, strong, tight, and firm from the warm up sets. Not surprised considering the pre-cursors are plenty in this one.

Taste/Mixability: 10/10
    Taste was probably one of the best parts of this product. I’m a real fussy eater and HATE that medicinal taste some pre’s seem to have. This had zero chemical taste and went down like candy water. Just a couple of shakes in the bottle and it was all mixed up, no biggie, no graininess.

Value: 9/10
    Not its biggest scoring card at 69 bucks a pop. But at 1 scoop per serving it evens out. I’m not a tight ass either as long as it gets the job done, which it does well.

Overall 10/10
    I’m finding this to be a “if it aint broke, don’t fix it’ kind of supp in my stack that TICKS ALL THE RIGHT BOXES with nothing if anything letting it down. Definitely keeping this in my arsenal and sticking with it. Almost too good to be true, I just hope it doesn’t get banned like all the other good ones did. Well done EHP Labs

ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Really good review.. Thanks for posting this..

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    From the few ingredients you mentioned I honestly didn't see anything that I haven't seen in any
    of the new preworkouts that have been coming out. The only ingredient that's different is the
    Pterostilbene but is it really worth $69?

Akheilos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have you continued taking it? If so how is it working out for you now? I'm looking to switch to a new pre-workout and am seriously considering this.

cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    From the few ingredients you mentioned I honestly didn't see anything that I haven't seen in any
    of the new preworkouts that have been coming out. The only ingredient that's different is the
    Pterostilbene but is it really worth $69?
    for me its more about experimenting with different supps and seeing what works for my body. its hard to see what quantities of ingredients are put in there, but whatever combo it is, its doing good for me for the past 2 months. you can generally tell the quality and effectiveness of a good pwo if you wanna go back for seconds and outlay cash again. my sister reckons its like giving one person a whole bunch of ingredients and another person a whole bunch of ingredients and telling them to bake a cake. 100% one cake will be better than the other... lolz... Where'd you get it for $69 man?? mine was $59 i think. i bought a couple of tubs and a whole bunch of other stuff too, so i got fixed up on the pricing.

Originally Posted by Akheilos View Post
    Have you continued taking it? If so how is it working out for you now? I'm looking to switch to a new pre-workout and am seriously considering this.
    Month 2 and still pumping. walked past the store yesterday on the way back from the gym and the guy tells me its all sold out and they're struggling to get more in..

mlammey08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know I can always order it online from EHPLabs but just to keep myself from having to time it so I have the next container before I run out of the previous one, what stores have people been finding it in? My go-to's are VitaminShoppe and GNC but neither have it.

jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cyilmassive3 View Post
    for me its more about experimenting with different supps and seeing what works for my body. its hard to see what quantities of ingredients are put in there, but whatever combo it is, its doing good for me for the past 2 months. you can generally tell the quality and effectiveness of a good pwo if you wanna go back for seconds and outlay cash again. my sister reckons its like giving one person a whole bunch of ingredients and another person a whole bunch of ingredients and telling them to bake a cake. 100% one cake will be better than the other... lolz... Where'd you get it for $69 man?? mine was $59 i think. i bought a couple of tubs and a whole bunch of other stuff too, so i got fixed up on the pricing.
    I'd agree with your theology there haha.

Sometimes it takes just the right dosage of each ingredient to get the best synergy out of the combination of them. Anyone can throw some well know ingredients together, but if they don't get the correct dosage then its a waste.