shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

3 weeks and 5 days out! Progress pics!

It's that time again! These pics were taken Sunday 2/24/13 at 3 weeks and 5 days out! I see progress, but I am worried about coming in tight enough, especially in the glutes! I would love and helpful ideas on what to tweak! Here is what I am doing now.

M-SA two a day cardio, each session is 30 minutes moderate intensity.
    M-LEGS/ABS
    T-BACK/BI'S
    W-SHOULDERS/GLUTES/ABS
    TH-CHEST/TRI'S
    F-LEGS/ABS
    SA-BACK/BI'S

I at 1300 calories right now and between 124-125 14-15% BF right now carbs are around 65gms complex carbs and about 15gms fiber from veggies. I just dropped it from about 120gms total. Fat is about 45gms and protein 120-130gms. I am drinking a gallon of water a day as well. I cut out dairy on Saturday, because it was bloating me and I got rid of my protein bars due to, to much sugar.

I take stim10 in the morning with 10mg of Yohimbine pre fasted cardio and I just started taking green coffee bean extract before two of my meals. I have starchy carbs only before and after my weight sessions, oatmeal and wild rice this week.

Sample

1st meal- lean ground beef 4oz-salad
    2nd-apple-peanut butter 1 Tbsp-4oz grilled chicken
    3rd-1/2 cup dry measure oatmeal-almonds 100 calorie pack-3 strawberries(pre-workout)
    4th-4oz petite sirloin steak-1 zucchini- 1/4 cup wild rice(post-workout)

I do intermittent fasting so I only eat 4 meals. Any help is appreciated!

smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10) smiskell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by shadylane21 View Post
    It's that time again! These pics were taken Sunday 2/24/13 at 3 weeks and 5 days out! I see progress, but I am worried about coming in tight enough, especially in the glutes! I would love and helpful ideas on what to tweak! Here is what I am doing now.

M-SA two a day cardio, each session is 30 minutes moderate intensity.
    M-LEGS/ABS
    T-BACK/BI'S
    W-SHOULDERS/GLUTES/ABS
    TH-CHEST/TRI'S
    F-LEGS/ABS
    SA-BACK/BI'S

I at 1300 calories right now and between 124-125 14-15% BF right now carbs are around 65gms complex carbs and about 15gms fiber from veggies. I just dropped it from about 120gms total. Fat is about 45gms and protein 120-130gms. I am drinking a gallon of water a day as well. I cut out dairy on Saturday, because it was bloating me and I got rid of my protein bars due to, to much sugar.

I take stim10 in the morning with 10mg of Yohimbine pre fasted cardio and I just started taking green coffee bean extract before two of my meals. I have starchy carbs only before and after my weight sessions, oatmeal and wild rice this week.

Sample

1st meal- lean ground beef 4oz-salad
    2nd-apple-peanut butter 1 Tbsp-4oz grilled chicken
    3rd-1/2 cup dry measure oatmeal-almonds 100 calorie pack-3 strawberries(pre-workout)
    4th-4oz petite sirloin steak-1 zucchini- 1/4 cup wild rice(post-workout)

I do intermittent fasting so I only eat 4 meals. Any help is appreciated!

I saw your YouTube video (posted on the 24th) last night and just wanted to tell you STAY STRONG, YOU ARE DOING AWESOME! I have also had a very emotional week, i'm 8 days out from my first show. My hormones, mood, energy levels and anything else that can possibly be affected are on a crazy roller coaster! But you got this, you're pictures look awesome, I think you are going to do great at your show, take all that self doubt and throw it out the window! You have a spunk about you that will definitely shine through on stage. Hope that i'snt weird for me to say, but its obvious that you have a great personality, so make sure that comes out on stage! Also, remember to ENJOY this phase because you are at your physical peak! Think about your mental strength and body at the start of this journey. I bet its a who lot better now I needed to remind myself of the same thing throughout this week because I felt like absolute crap, it took everything in me to get through my workouts. Its upsetting that my lifts are pathetic, I'm hungry, cold and exhausted......But when I look in the mirror I think "DAMN I look good!" haha and so do you!

Keep your chin up, I think your plan is spot on and is working well for you. I think there is an added comfort having a trainer that I really rely on, he taking the guess work out of my diet/cardio. The fact that you are doing this solo should give you SO much more pride and satisfaction that you did it yourself! I mean even your husband is making your suit, I still think that is so awesome!

So anyways, I just wanted to pop in and give you my support because when I saw your video on YouTube I felt like there was someone else out there who was going through the same thing as me

I am Jack's Cold Sweat. jtbryant420's Avatar
    jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great job OP. You look amazing. Poses seem really good in these pic.
    Fight Club was the beginning, now it's moved out of the basement, it's called Project Mayhem. -Tyler Durden.

There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there. - Patrick Bateman

Mrricco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mrricco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mrricco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mrricco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mrricco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mrricco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mrricco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mrricco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mrricco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mrricco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mrricco has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Op doing very good work on your poses. I've seen your past threads, defiantly improving. Good job girl.

CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieMats121 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good luck and GOOD JOB!!

dizzle32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    your looking great and also do intermittent fasting as well.hardwork will pay off!
    HARDWORK=RESULTS

in the process of being an ISSA personal trainer

check out my like page for motivation or fitness tips http://www.********.com/hotchocolatefitness

instagram : bigtymer32

twitter : @bigtymer32