karlu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Whey Isolate : After our before a workout ?

So yeah I'm using ISO CRAZY and I was wondering if I should take it right after my workout ou before my workout.

Thanks alot

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Doesn't matter when you take it as long as you get it in sometime during the day to help fulfill your protein requirement. Also isolate isn't necessary unless you're lactose intolerant or just like something with no/minimal fats/carbs.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yep, you can take it whenever you want during the day. A certain time won't be better than the other. Just use it to help meet your macros whenever you need it
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

Scrawny little Asian Providence94's Avatar
    Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    Doesn't matter when you take it as long as you get it in sometime during the day to help fulfill your protein requirement. Also isolate isn't necessary unless you're lactose intolerant or just like something with no/minimal fats/carbs.
    Listen to this guy, he is le boss.
    hai guyz

Team Hollywood Militia
    (Contest Prep Coach/Nutritionist John "Otis" Hollywood)

CURRENTLY SHREDDIN

235p/430c/65f at 186lbs

OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by karlu View Post
    So yeah I'm using ISO CRAZY and I was wondering if I should take it right after my workout ou before my workout.

Thanks alot
    1/2 serving before workout and 1/2 serving after workout, especially if you have not eaten well during the day of the day before.
    Some users say that is does not matter, and you can take whenever you want. Well, you can take it before and after workout - it still goes according to what they have said - is before and after workout not in the range of 'anytime'. (Yet, some annoying users on this forum will still come and argue harshly afterwards).

bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    ^^legit.
    Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle...." - Psalms 144:1

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OptimumBody View Post
    1/2 serving before workout and 1/2 serving after workout, especially if you have not eaten well during the day of the day before.
    Some users say that is does not matter, and you can take whenever you want. Well, you can take it before and after workout - it still goes according to what they have said - is before and after workout not in the range of 'anytime'. (Yet, some annoying users on this forum will still come and argue harshly afterwards).
    Can users be banned for stupidity?^^
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by OptimumBody View Post
    I would have to agree with this guy, gotta feed the beast. I like to eat about an hour out, something easy so I don't yak during squats or something but has some carbs so I pump hard. Then with in 30 min or so after maybe have the ISO with some dextrose. Heck, you could even mix the ISO thin(lots of water) and sip it during your workout. Then make sure you eat an hour after that... Might be a place to start
    Height - ok so i'm 5'9"
    Weight - 230
    Bench - 505x2
    Squat - 630x3
    Deadlift - 405X4 at my age I don't wana brake a hip

Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by btamol View Post
    I would have to agree with this guy, gotta feed the beast. I like to eat about an hour out, something easy so I don't yak during squats or something but has some carbs so I pump hard. Then with in 30 min or so after maybe have the ISO with some dextrose. Heck, you could even mix the ISO thin(lots of water) and sip it during your workout. Then make sure you eat an hour after that... Might be a place to start
    Mad respect for your physique, but do you really think that a finely timed consumption of iso got you there. I would argue that it was much more complex than that.

btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Swamp Dog View Post
    Mad respect for your physique, but do you really think that a finely timed consumption of iso got you there. I would argue that it was much more complex than that.
    Its not so much finely timed iso as it is finely time feeding. You don't have a storage for protien like you do carbs or fats, you got about 4 hours before your body starts cannibalising muscle. I'm not a big fan of shakes
    but I use them if I need to. To me, cut diet and bulk diet is the same just the number of cals are adjusted. Eat every 2 hours when bulking every 2.5 when cutting, I eat 8 times a day when bulking 6 when cutting, need good sources of everything. I have to bring a cooler with me everywhere I go. Like I've told others at that hight and weight, if it ain't nailed to the floor, eat it.
    Last edited by btamol; 02-16-2013 at 07:08 AM. Reason: need spell check...lol
    Height - ok so i'm 5'9"
    Weight - 230
    Bench - 505x2
    Squat - 630x3

Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Its not so much finely timed iso as it is finely time feeding. You don't have a storage for protien like you do carbs or fats, you got about 4 hours before your body starts cannibalising muscle.

No broseph. That is a myth.

http://www.leangains.com/2010/10/top...-debunked.html

Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its not so much finely timed iso as it is finely time feeding. You don't have a storage for protien like you do carbs or fats, you got about 4 hours before your body starts cannibalising muscle. I'm not a big fan of shakes
    but I use them if I need to. To me, cut diet and bulk diet is the same just the number of cals are adjusted. Eat every 2 hours when bulking every 2.5 when cutting, I eat 8 times a day when bulking 6 when cutting, need good sources of everything. I have to bring a cooler with me everywhere I go. Like I've told others at that hight and weight, if it ain't nailed to the floor, eat it.
    I do not believe that our body is quite as determined to destroy itself so quickly.
    Will you really lose size if you don't eat every 2-3 hours?

Originally Posted by Swamp Dog View Post
    I do not believe that our body is quite as determined to destroy itself so quickly.
    Will you really lose size if you don't eat every 2-3 hours?
    I eat every 2 hours to get cals in during bulk, every 2.5 during a cut to keep my metabolism roll'n. Your body doesn't destroy its self, you do, thats the point. Give it what it needs to fix its self or it will take it from some where else.
    Think its a myth or no, just remember one thing, its 70% kitchen 30% gym. Miss a meal while try'n to gain lean mass or cutting and let me know how it works out for u.
    Height - ok so i'm 5'9"
    Weight - 230
    Bench - 505x2
    Squat - 630x3

I eat every 2 hours to get cals in during bulk, every 2.5 during a cut to keep my metabolism roll'n. Your body doesn't destroy its self, you do, thats the point. Give it what it needs to fix its self or it will take it from some where else.
    Think its a myth or no, just remember one thing, its 70% kitchen 30% gym. Miss a meal while try'n to gain lean mass or cutting and let me know how it works out for u.
    I'm not a bodybuilder as you are, but there are many on this site that put on mass in spite of your diet protocol.
    Just know that I support you in your dedication, keep up the good work.

Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Working well for this guy. See how he's only eating 2-3x per day? It amazes me that people still think that you need to eat that many times a day or else your body eats itself. Do whatever you prefer but don't preach the wrong information.

Originally Posted by Valenzuelatech View Post
    I train at around 6pm as well.

My first meal is at around 12 or 1pm.
    Second meal any time after my workout.

Training semi fasted feels much better IMO. Better pump, energy, don't feel bloated & my preworkout supplement kicks in harder
    Here's his video.

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

[QUOTE=Ninetysix;1026717423]Working well for this guy. See how he's only eating 2-3x per day? It amazes me that people still think that you need to eat that many times a day or else your body eats itself. Do whatever you prefer but don't preach the wrong information.

Here's his video.

That's what ur gunna go with??? My 17 yr old kid is bigger than that guy my wife is more cut up...ur not help'n ur case much. Agree to disagree?
    Height - ok so i'm 5'9"
    Weight - 230
    Bench - 505x2
    Squat - 630x3

Why dont i believe that

linking valenzuelatech to this thread for the lulz
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

@missionarystyle Valenzuelatech's Avatar
    Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Why dont i believe that

linking valenzuelatech to this thread for the lulz
    and Lulz were had indeed!
    Well to be fair, I'm not very big (180 lbs) but hey, lets not make the ol argumentum ad verecundiam logical fallacy.

RaginAZN answered OP's question.

btw, btamol could you show me a breakdown of the "70% kitchen 30% gym" statistic?
    http://www.********.com/valenzuelatech

My films: http://bit.ly/11BnxwE

Here is a graph I found that doesn't show the percentages of anything and has no relation to the thread or question at hand

Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

Originally Posted by Valenzuelatech View Post
    and Lulz were had indeed!
    Well to be fair, I'm not very big (180 lbs) but hey, lets not make the ol argumentum ad verecundiam logical fallacy.

RaginAZN answered OP's question.

btw, btamol could you show me a breakdown of the "70% kitchen 30% gym" statistic?
    What I mean by "70% kitchen 30%" is that focus on diet needs of paramount importance, I'm not say'n don't bust ur a** in the gym. Valenzuelatech you can't tell me that with your physique that you don't keep a stict diet.
    If you don't, my hats off to ya brother. But I can tell by look'n at ya, your diet and workout never leave your thoughts to you, its a way of life/habit not something you do here and there or on weekends and you sure as heck didn't do it
    on 2200 cals a day eating 3 times a day.

But maybe its just me, my weight during the year ranges from 221lbs on stage to 260+lbs at my heaviest, the only way I can do it is by following what I've stated but everyone is different. The last thing I want to do is mess with anyone's serenity, so if I did, I appologize. My son is currently 5'11" 238lbs with abs, 600lbs dead, 540 squat, 365 bench theres a vid of him winning the teen powerlifting state championship in my profile. That was a year ago. My wife has won an emerald cup and a few other things.

good luck guys
    Height - ok so i'm 5'9"
    Weight - 230
    Bench - 505x2
    Squat - 630x3

Search for protein7 on this site, the first link that pops up. "Protein handbook for beginners"

This is along the lines of what I was saying, but my info could be outa date. Remeber, I'm old
    Height - ok so i'm 5'9"
    Weight - 230
    Bench - 505x2
    Squat - 630x3

Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What I mean by "70% kitchen 30%" is that focus on diet needs of paramount importance, I'm not say'n don't bust ur a** in the gym. Valenzuelatech you can't tell me that with your physique that you don't keep a stict diet.
    If you don't, my hats off to ya brother. But I can tell by look'n at ya, your diet and workout never leave your thoughts to you, its a way of life/habit not something you do here and there or on weekends and you sure as heck didn't do it

But maybe its just me, my weight during the year ranges from 221lbs on stage to 260+lbs at my heaviest, the only way I can do it is by following what I've stated but everyone is different. The last thing I want to do is mess with anyone's serenity, so if I did, I appologize. My son is currently 5'11" 238lbs with abs, 600lbs dead, 540 squat, 365 bench theres a vid of him winning the teen powerlifting state championship in my profile. That was a year ago. My wife has won an emerald cup and a few other things.

good luck guys
    I presume you also dont mix fats with carbs in the same meal and only eat dem der clean carbs?

Originally Posted by Broscientist88 View Post
    I presume you also dont mix fats with carbs in the same meal and only eat dem der clean carbs?
    Well I don't mix higher glycemic carbs with fats, say if I have any substantial amount of fuctose or dextrose, I tend to stay away from them for a few hours.
    Yes only clean carbs but I may cycle them thru the week if I'm cutting. Seems to work well.
    Height - ok so i'm 5'9"
    Weight - 230
    Bench - 505x2
    Squat - 630x3

Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by karlu View Post

Thanks alot
    I'd go both myself but take it before at least an hour prior. But if I had to choose one or the other I'd go after.

Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well I don't mix higher glycemic carbs with fats, say if I have any substantial amount of fuctose or dextrose, I tend to stay away from them for a few hours.
    Yes only clean carbs but I may cycle them thru the week if I'm cutting. Seems to work well.
    serious question are you trolling?

Originally Posted by Broscientist88 View Post
    serious question are you trolling?
    Sorry, I don't know what trolling means but I'll find out. I get the feeling I need to work on my etiquette.
    ----just looked it up, yep i guess I did. Wasn't intentional. Sorry everyone
    Height - ok so i'm 5'9"
    Weight - 230
    Bench - 505x2
    Squat - 630x3

Sorry, I don't know what trolling means but I'll find out. I get the feeling I need to work on my etiquette.
    ----just looked it up, yep i guess I did. Wasn't intentional. Sorry everyone
    I like your shtyle

@missionarystyle Valenzuelatech's Avatar
    Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

good luck guys
    I can see that you're passionate about what you believe in and I can respect that! besides, you look great so don't think I'm trying to tell you to change what you're doing; rather to keep an open mind.

I used to eat 6 meals a day and be very pedantic about meal timing and avoiding certain foods. I made great gains with my former eating pattern, and although I was perpetually stressing about food; I considered it to be one of the "sacrifice to win" necessities of bodybuilding.

These days after gaining a better understanding of how the body works, I disregard meal frequency completely, disregard labels like "clean" and "junk" completely and just shoot for a varied diet with around 200 g of protein. I personally find two meals a day to be the most convenient, so I eat two meals a day! I find it incredibly liberating which ultimately enriches my bodybuilding experience.
    http://www.********.com/valenzuelatech

My films: http://bit.ly/11BnxwE