douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000)

how do you prevent a hernia???

just wondering,

China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Wish I knew, getting cut open for one pretty soon here. I think it can be a genetic thing, I have also read and spoken to some people who think it cant really be avoided, if you are going to get one, then you are going to get one, lifting might be what does it, coughing or sneezing could do it too.

Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sometimes you just can't. I just got one repaired that my doctor told me I've been caring around since birth and didn't know about. The other he said looked like it was caused from lifting weights because the way the muscle wall was boing outwards. But if you get one from lifting, it's because you have a weak spot in your stomach that will eventually give way. Once it's repaired, it's much stronger than it was before.

darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdragon99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've had two. The doctors tell me if you get one its kinda something that cant be avoided. At the same time they also tell me not to lift over 200lbs? Idk really I just try to lift and train safely, but I can tell you the surgery is not fun and if your like me and the post surgery pain is long lasting then it really sucks.