Thread: need advice

bryanj1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

need advice

Need some advice. I currently weigh about 195 and I'm 6'0. I used to weigh 260 at my heaviest. I've gained and lost through the years, but I just recently started lifting weights and eating clean to try and change my body. Never did that in the past. Anytime I've lost weight, I've just realized I was skinny fat really. I want to change my chest and stomach area.

What type of chest and ab exercises will best help me achieve this goal?

Also....should I be leaning out and continue working out and then once I reach a lower body weight then bulk? Just want to do this right and see results.

What do you guys think?
    Attached Images

art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you can do it man

bryanj1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks man. Sometimes you just need the motivation. Just trying to stay positive. At times it feels like it will be forever, but I can see small changes. Just want to make sure I'm doing everything I can.

gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bryanj1975 View Post
    Need some advice. I currently weigh about 195 and I'm 6'0. I used to weigh 260 at my heaviest. I've gained and lost through the years, but I just recently started lifting weights and eating clean to try and change my body. Never did that in the past. Anytime I've lost weight, I've just realized I was skinny fat really. I want to change my chest and stomach area.

What type of chest and ab exercises will best help me achieve this goal?

Also....should I be leaning out and continue working out and then once I reach a lower body weight then bulk? Just want to do this right and see results.

What do you guys think?
    definitly hit the bench press, along with the decline and incline bench. your abs will take care of themselves if you eat extremely healthy and limit the amount of carbs. eating right, cuts that belly fat and your abs will show, regardless if you do ab training or not. once your abs are visible start doing ab exercises to shap them up. if i were you i would lean out cuz you want those nice abs. once you lean out go on a clean bulk to minimize the fat gains while bulking.