really87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Programs for a limited home gym.

Hey everybody. Thanks for all the quick replies on all my threads. I appreciate it. My next questions is this: How can I accomplish the same results as Steve Cook, Ryan Hughes, Kris Gethin, Kelechi Opara, if I do not go to the gym? Forget the gym. It's not a responsible option with my work schedule and family, for me to use a gym.

Here is the equipment I have:

1 Bench Press equipped with legs workout of course (no squat equipment attached)
    1 curl bar
    2 dumbbells
    Body Champ 5-Station Power Tower (check academy online)

my body of course as well

Any weight gaining programs you suggest, or how I can incorporate the above trainers programs? I have the nutrition and supplements down, just needing a workout I can do 5 days a week or less, in the mornings, that will have me looking like the above trainers, or to look some affect rather.

Thanks again everybody.

how bad do you want it? mikeallen52's Avatar
    mikeallen52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeallen52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeallen52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeallen52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeallen52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeallen52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeallen52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeallen52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeallen52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeallen52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeallen52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My suggestion? If you have the time to work out at home, you have the time to make it to the gym. Even if you have to go to the gym twice a day and train 1 body part each, then do it. Everybody has their excuses, if you want to attain a physique that people deem unnatural, you must do unnatural things.

magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you should really try to join a gym, gains will be more, and faster, considering you can't squat
    East Coast Mecca
    http://bevfrancis.com/

punndambody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by really87 View Post
    Hey everybody. Thanks for all the quick replies on all my threads. I appreciate it. My next questions is this: How can I accomplish the same results as Steve Cook, Ryan Hughes, Kris Gethin, Kelechi Opara, if I do not go to the gym? Forget the gym. It's not a responsible option with my work schedule and family, for me to use a gym.

Here is the equipment I have:

1 Bench Press equipped with legs workout of course (no squat equipment attached)
    1 curl bar
    2 dumbbells
    Body Champ 5-Station Power Tower (check academy online)

my body of course as well

Any weight gaining programs you suggest, or how I can incorporate the above trainers programs? I have the nutrition and supplements down, just needing a workout I can do 5 days a week or less, in the mornings, that will have me looking like the above trainers, or to look some affect rather.

Thanks again everybody.
    Yeah, limited home gym = limited performance gains. Join a gym and you will be way better off than piddle-paddling on what to do with what you have. It doesn't save money but it does make you healthier in the end.

orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I hate public/commericial gyms.

Get on craiglist or something and get a squat stand or power cage (or make your own if you have the skills-- check the :no excuses" thread in the equipment section for ideas of stuff guys have made on their own). Get an Olympic bar and maybe 300 pounds of plates to start.

You have a bench. Consider selling your Power Tower (I don't know what it is) and put the money towards defraying cost of the bar and plates.

Put together some heavy sandbags and cement/rock filled buckets. Do pullups off a beam in the basement or hang a piece of re-bar down there. Point is, you don't have to join a commercial gym to get gains. Invest in some second hand equipment, get down to the basement or garage and fire up the Pantera.

Originally Posted by mikeallen52 View Post
    My suggestion? If you have the time to work out at home, you have the time to make it to the gym. Even if you have to go to the gym twice a day and train 1 body part each, then do it. Everybody has their excuses, if you want to attain a physique that people deem unnatural, you must do unnatural things.
    you're right :/

Originally Posted by orangegoblin View Post
    I hate public/commericial gyms.

Get on craiglist or something and get a squat stand or power cage (or make your own if you have the skills-- check the :no excuses" thread in the equipment section for ideas of stuff guys have made on their own). Get an Olympic bar and maybe 300 pounds of plates to start.

You have a bench. Consider selling your Power Tower (I don't know what it is) and put the money towards defraying cost of the bar and plates.

Put together some heavy sandbags and cement/rock filled buckets. Do pullups off a beam in the basement or hang a piece of re-bar down there. Point is, you don't have to join a commercial gym to get gains. Invest in some second hand equipment, get down to the basement or garage and fire up the Pantera.
    i live in a one BR apartment......i think what it is i should do, is use what i have, then the workouts that I dont have, i can go to the gym