S0N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question need some advice

3800 calories 325 protiens plenty carbs creatine and increasing weights almost every gym visit. workouts are about 1.5 hrs long but im working different muscles, not just one. my problem is that im not seeing results. i wrk to failure and wrk low reps/ heaviest weight. protein multivits and creatine are my only supplements. what should i do to get some gains? oh, i been consistant with diet and routine for 1 month.

johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You been training for one month?
    I broke my first year goal.

yes. thats all. but very intense and increasing weight. is it to early? or do i need other supplements

johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by S0N View Post
    yes. thats all. but very intense and increasing weight. is it to early? or do i need other supplements
    Just keep going. Got a work out routine for us to see?

mon. tricep shoulders
    tues. biceps chest back
    wed. off
    thurs legs midsection
    fri. triceps shoulders
    sat. biceps chest back
    sun. church
    mon off
    tues off
    wed triceps shoulders
    thurs. biceps chest back
    fri. off
    sat. legs midsection
    sun.off
    then back to first week schedule. the days im not wrkn out im at wrk long hrs

Honestly is there anyway you can go to the gym 5-6 days a week?

My current workout routine is showing results.

Monday - legs
    Tuesday - chest/bi
    Wednesday - back/shoulders/tri
    Thursday - legs
    Friday - chest/bi
    Saturday - back/shoulders/tri

I work abs every other day and do zero cardio right now because my job is high physical demand.

Honestly one month is too early for dramatic changes. Be sure to measure and take photos once a month to see real progress.

Just do what you can when you can. No bodybuilder started huge...except Coleman srs.

thanks. imma go kill it rite now. appreciate it man

yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    its a lifestyle change, not something that will come in 1 month, it will take countless hours to get the results your looking for, never be satisfied with where your at now.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    ~American Council on Exercise

"The Newest Version of the Old Me"

germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Where to start.

First diet. You're 185lb. You don't need 325g protein, you only need ~180g, even less if you're bulking. 'Plenty carbs' isn't a number and you don't mention fats or calories or maintenance, etc. Read these:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=136691851
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

Next, training. Working to failure is not a good thing. You should work to near maximal, leaving around 1 rep in the tank, not failure. As for your routine, check out Jason's 5x5 in the workout stickies.
    Sports Science & Health Undergraduate

You don't always get what you wish for,
    You get what you work for.

Bite off more than you can chew,
    Then Chew it!

Twitter: @MarkGermaine

"It's at the borders of pain and suffering that the men are separated from the boys." - Emil Zatopek

art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) art29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how many time?

thanks for the advice. i need all the pointers i can get.

jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by S0N View Post
    Yes. Go to GNC and buy any product with the word 'anabolic' in it (the more expensive the better!). I'd also suggest buying any product with the word 'jacked', 'shredded', or 'ripped' in it too. If your pee isn't neon green you haven't taken enough!
    www.dreesperformance.com