Thread: Rpkc Workout

Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Rpkc Workout - Mass/Muscle Building

Monday [Chest/Biceps]
    Chest:
    4 Sets Of Incline Bench Press: Reps: 6,6,8,10
    5 Sets Of Dumbell Bench Press: Reps: 8,8,10,10,12
    4 Sets of Dumbell Incline Bench Press: 6,6,8,10
    3 Sets Of Weighted Down Dips: Reps: 5
    5 Sets of Bench Press: Reps: 6
    Biceps:
    3 sets of Preacher Curls: Reps 6,6,8,8
    4 sets Of Barbell Curl: 6,8,10,13
    3 Sets of Hammer Curls: 6 Reps
    3 Sets Of Sideways Curls: 6 Reps

Tuesday:[Legs/Calves]
    Legs:
    5 Sets of Squat: Reps 6,6,8,10,6
    4 Sets of Leg Press: reps 4,6,8,8
    4 Sets Of Lung's: Reps 5
    2 Sets of Calf Raises:Reps: 8,10

Wednesday[Back]
    5 Sets Of Deadlift: Reps 5,5,8,10,10
    5 Sets Of Barbell Row: Reps: 6
    4 Sets Of Cable Row: 5,6,8,8
    5 Sets Of WideGrip Lat Pulldown: 6,8,8,10,12
    3 Sets Of Dumbell Rows: 8,6,6

Thursday:[Shoulder/Triceps]
    5 Sets Of Overhead Barbell Press: Reps: 6,6,8,8,10
    4 Sets of Shoulder Press: Reps 6,6,8,10
    3 Sets of Front raises: Reps 5,5,8
    4 Sets Of Close Grip Bench: 6,8,8,10
    3 Sets Of Skull Crushers Reps: 6,6,8
    5 Sets Of Overhead Triceps Cable Extensions: 6,6,8,8,10,10
    3 Sets Of Shrugs: 5,6,8

Friday:[Cardio/Abs]
    15 Minutes Of Light Jogging
    10 Minutes Of Abs
    15 Minutes of More speed Jogging.
    10 Minutes Of Abs

Started seeing good results after doing some good workouts
    Alot Mass building.
    Last edited by Rpkc; 02-16-2013 at 09:40 AM.
    "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'' -Muhammad Ali
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." ~Arnold
    Pain is what makes us stronger, When you think of giving up because of that Pain remember, Pain is a group of Transformation.It's not about talent, It's about heart.. Pain Is Temporary But Glory Is forever.

Egleaves22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Egleaves22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Egleaves22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Egleaves22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Egleaves22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Egleaves22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Egleaves22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Egleaves22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Egleaves22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Egleaves22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Egleaves22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's an interesting usage of set/reps. I've never seen anyone increase reps as sets continue. How do you change your weight through the sets? What kind of benefit do you get from that?

I assume you don't go extremely heavy with the amount of sets/exercises you do? This looks like a lot of volume.

I'd also suggest doing a bit more for legs. Such as front squats, more calf raises (variations), or bbell hack squats. Wouldn't hurt to do hamstring curls or SLDLs either.

You're probably naturally extremely lean too? I was 6'2" 160lb when I started lifting, so I can relate to that. Think about the amount of volume you're doing though, you're burning a ton of calories during your workout and increasing your metabolism a lot for the next 24-48 hours. You'll have a hard time getting big like that (I tried to for about a year). Tone down the volume and pile on some plates and you'll see more gains because 1) you'll stimulate more growth. 2) you'll burn roughly 500 less calories during your workout (which is pretty tough to replace when you already need 4000 a day). 3) you'll not increase your metabolism as much lifting less volume (save you a couple hundred calories a day).

Best of luck, I like the split too.

Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rpkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Egleaves22 View Post
    That's an interesting usage of set/reps. I've never seen anyone increase reps as sets continue. How do you change your weight through the sets? What kind of benefit do you get from that?

I assume you don't go extremely heavy with the amount of sets/exercises you do? This looks like a lot of volume.

I'd also suggest doing a bit more for legs. Such as front squats, more calf raises (variations), or bbell hack squats. Wouldn't hurt to do hamstring curls or SLDLs either.

You're probably naturally extremely lean too? I was 6'2" 160lb when I started lifting, so I can relate to that. Think about the amount of volume you're doing though, you're burning a ton of calories during your workout and increasing your metabolism a lot for the next 24-48 hours. You'll have a hard time getting big like that (I tried to for about a year). Tone down the volume and pile on some plates and you'll see more gains because 1) you'll stimulate more growth. 2) you'll burn roughly 500 less calories during your workout (which is pretty tough to replace when you already need 4000 a day). 3) you'll not increase your metabolism as much lifting less volume (save you a couple hundred calories a day).

Best of luck, I like the split too.
    I Change my weight 2-3 Times some times, not by much honestly depends.
    Reason i Up My reps due Mass-Building, This compound High Rep Changes for maximizing muscle growth.
    I've went from 120lbsish to 160ish in nearly 5 months with this and similar workouts. This workout is making gains and your muscles work hard. As long you finish that set and feeling the pain after wards you know you working out. But during most training cycle i try to increase the weights nearly every few reps.
    Sometimes if i feel i got a good workout i'll take out one or two maybe of thoes workouts. honestly just depends.
    And i'm only in the gym for prob 1hr or 1hr 15mins.

This is currently my cutting stage. I'm still eating a large amount of food, not to much tho.
    "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'' -Muhammad Ali
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." ~Arnold
    Pain is what makes us stronger, When you think of giving up because of that Pain remember, Pain is a group of Transformation.It's not about talent, It's about heart.. Pain Is Temporary But Glory Is forever.

AlphaJ4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaJ4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaJ4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Rpkc View Post
    Monday [Chest/Biceps]
    Chest:
    Biceps:

Legs:

Wednesday[Back]

10 Minutes Of Abs
    10 Minutes Of Abs

Alot Mass building.
    Interesting split, do you restart on the 6th day or take 6 and 7 off?

1 part a week when natty instead of 2?

Looks solid though.

Originally Posted by AlphaJ4 View Post
    Interesting split, do you restart on the 6th day or take 6 and 7 off?

1 part a week when natty instead of 2?

Looks solid though.
    I take Saturday/Sunday Off.
    Gotta be watching them Sports :].

Egleaves22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Egleaves22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Egleaves22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Egleaves22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Egleaves22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Egleaves22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Egleaves22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Egleaves22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Egleaves22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Egleaves22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Egleaves22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I Change my weight 2-3 Times some times, not by much honestly depends.
    Reason i Up My reps due Mass-Building, This compound High Rep Changes for maximizing muscle growth.
    I've went from 120lbsish to 160ish in nearly 5 months with this and similar workouts. This workout is making gains and your muscles work hard. As long you finish that set and feeling the pain after wards you know you working out.
    Interesting, I may try that rep/set scheme sometime soon. Thanks for introducing it to me.

As far as the High rep for maximum muscle growth, that is rather false. Like you said: "As long as you finish the set and feel the pain afterwards you know you're working out." (I fixed the grammar) This is true, if you lift hard and eat, your muscles will grow. They don't sit around counting reps, and if you don't do enough decide not to grow. In fact your maximum muscle growth range is specific to you, there is no "perfect" combination of sets/reps that will be optimal for everyone.

You're in a cutting stage? What made you decide to start cutting at 160lbs? I would suggest you reach around 200-215lbs before you cut (bulking/cutting is actually a terrible system because it adds adipose tissues, but that's probably a bit advanced). One of my roommates at school is 5'7" and he didn't start cutting until he hit 200, so you actually should be closer to 220 before you cut.

Originally Posted by Egleaves22 View Post
    Interesting, I may try that rep/set scheme sometime soon. Thanks for introducing it to me.

As far as the High rep for maximum muscle growth, that is rather false. Like you said: "As long as you finish the set and feel the pain afterwards you know you're working out." (I fixed the grammar) This is true, if you lift hard and eat, your muscles will grow. They don't sit around counting reps, and if you don't do enough decide not to grow. In fact your maximum muscle growth range is specific to you, there is no "perfect" combination of sets/reps that will be optimal for everyone.

You're in a cutting stage? What made you decide to start cutting at 160lbs? I would suggest you reach around 200-215lbs before you cut (bulking/cutting is actually a terrible system because it adds adipose tissues, but that's probably a bit advanced). One of my roommates at school is 5'7" and he didn't start cutting until he hit 200, so you actually should be closer to 220 before you cut.
    Sorry for bad grammar :]
    I was doing normal reps when i first came up with this. But didn't really get that much results in Nearly two-three months. And soon i started too change it i saw mass results rather quickly.
    With me I'm doing small cut too have a cleaner bulk.
    Because i have prob 3-4% Bodyfat that just doesn't look pretty witch i plan to get rid of.

Honestly thanks for the good advice tbh

bolture has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolture has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolture has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolture has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolture has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolture has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolture has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolture has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolture has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolture has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolture has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Monday [Chest/Biceps]
    Chest:
    Biceps:

Legs:

Wednesday[Back]

10 Minutes Of Abs
    10 Minutes Of Abs

Alot Mass building.
    can i use this program if i'm a beginner? thanks

Originally Posted by bolture View Post
    can i use this program if i'm a beginner? thanks
    Ye bet lighten down the weight, or maybe the reps.

If have any questions feel free to ask

MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MagicMata is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looking thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
    *Chelsea FC*
    *Jose Mourinho is the GOAT manager*

Originally Posted by MagicMata View Post
    Looking thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
    l00l

bolture has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolture has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolture has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolture has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolture has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolture has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolture has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolture has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolture has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolture has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bolture has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ye bet lighten down the weight, or maybe the reps.
    sure, i'll follow this routine for my 2nd month in the gym, how about saturdays? and can i add more exercises for each day?thanks

Originally Posted by bolture View Post
    sure, i'll follow this routine for my 2nd month in the gym, how about saturdays? and can i add more exercises for each day?thanks
    I'd take weekends off man. Thoes are enough exercises. but if you feel that you don't feel you worked hard enough feel free.