VictorXtreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Back/Biceps Day - Doubts

I have some doubts about my Back/Biceps training, if is it too heavy or too light, if I chose the correct exercises and stuff, please say want you think it's better, even saying that my train sucks hard it's valid hahahah

Back-
    Deadlift - 4x8
    Bent Over Barbell Rows - 4x8-10
    Pull-ups - 3 'til failure

Biceps-
    Barbell Curls - 4x6-8
    Chin-ups - 3 'til failure
    Inclined Hammer Curls - 3x8-10

VictorXtreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone?

SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500) SexualLobster is not very helpful. (-500)
    I think that might be a little too much volume for deadlifts, and you don't need that much bicep work. try this

Deadlifts 3x5
    barbell row: 5x5
    pull ups: 3x6
    facepulls/real delt flys: 3x10-15
    for biceps, do 6 sets in TOTAL of any curling movement. A lot of your bicep gets worked with back training

You ever think of trying ss or stronglifts? good programs

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it's fine

Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks fine to me OP