AJ219 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AJ219 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AJ219 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AJ219 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AJ219 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AJ219 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AJ219 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AJ219 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AJ219 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AJ219 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AJ219 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Skinny to Shredded or Fat to Shredded

Which is more of an accomplishment, skinny to shredded or fat to shredded?

When I say skinny, I mean little to no muscle and never lifted before.

When I say fat, I mean overweight with no experience to lifting.

When I say shredded, I mean you can tell they have been lifting harder than most gym rats.
    Lemmmme Know

Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AJ219 View Post
    Which is more of an accomplishment, skinny to shredded or fat to shredded?

When I say skinny, I mean little to no muscle and never lifted before.

When I say fat, I mean overweight with no experience to lifting.

When I say shredded, I mean you can tell they have been lifting harder than most gym rats.
    Lemmmme Know
    Skinny to shredded

Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tbritt8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Personally I would say fat to shredded. Because not only do you have to build muscle you have to lose a **** ton of fat. With skinny to shredded you just eat a lot and build a lot of muscle.
    *VENI•VIDI•VICI*

[Current] [goal]
    Bench---145------185
    Squat---125------165
    Deadlift-185------225

riz0o0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tbritt8 View Post
    Personally I would say fat to shredded. Because not only do you have to build muscle you have to lose a **** ton of fat. With skinny to shredded you just eat a lot and build a lot of muscle.
    Yeah I would agree with you. I personally feel like it is easier to put on muscle then loose fat.

Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Both are hard and require effort.... my take is fat to shredded

2econdSucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2econdSucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2econdSucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2econdSucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2econdSucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2econdSucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2econdSucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2econdSucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2econdSucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2econdSucks is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2econdSucks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Skinny to shredded. Fats already have a solid foundation to turn their already-existent mass into leanness while sticks have to build it from scratch. It's a lot harder to stuff your throat day in and day out rather than just avoid the temptation to eat. I might be a bit bias cause I started skinny af and I'm still skinny lol...but Idc
    The greatest decision a man can make in his life is the one where he chooses to create himself before letting a woman or
    habit do it first.
    - Me

Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fat to shredded is far more impressive IMO. Takes a lot of will power and day upon day of dieting and exercise to get rid of the fat. It takes months. You have to eat right, not cheat your diet, get out and exercise hard to melt it away. It's so easy to quit and sit on the sofa and eat cake.

I don't understand what skinny people find so hard. All you have to do is eat a **** tonne of food and work out every day. That's not hard. If you sit down on the sofa and eat cake it will probably do you a load of good. You just have to stop eating like a child and start eating like man.

Treeling is not very helpful. (-500) Treeling is not very helpful. (-500) Treeling is not very helpful. (-500) Treeling is not very helpful. (-500) Treeling is not very helpful. (-500) Treeling is not very helpful. (-500) Treeling is not very helpful. (-500) Treeling is not very helpful. (-500) Treeling is not very helpful. (-500) Treeling is not very helpful. (-500) Treeling is not very helpful. (-500)
    Depending how fat to shredded. Being fat has no upper limit (technically, people have been >1000lbs) but skinny there is a lower limit. And as Bugler said, going from fat to shredded takes a long time, losing the weight eating at a caloric deficit is hard every day, but when its for 2+ years. If you are 50lbs overweight, assuming 1lb a week drop, will take a whole year. You can go from Auschwitz mode to normal mode in <8 months.

Body Under Construction tronmate's Avatar
    tronmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tronmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tronmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tronmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tronmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tronmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tronmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tronmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tronmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tronmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tronmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Skinny fat to shredded is most impressive.

Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Skinny to shredded imo. Most fat people I know are surprised to find out they actually have muscle under that blubber.
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

The land at the end of our toes goes on and on,
    The sand at the core of our bones continues on

Hey I just met you. And this is crazy. But today is chest day. So spot me maybe?

Art thou prone to such insurmountable force upon thou biceps?