Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up THIS is how you RE-FEED. (before, during after pics) BLOATED MESS + SUPER SHREDDED!

PICS BELOW

THE FAT BURNING POWER OF RE-FEEDS!

HERE IS MY BEFORE, DURING & AFTER PICTURES OF MY AGGRESSIVE RE-FEED!

PICTURE 1: (2 days before re-feed)

Taken 2 days before my re-feed, yeah I was ripped.. But not shredded.

PICTURE 2: (sunday night after re-feed)

Sunday night after the re-feed, I felt and looked like a bloated mess. (also I am not pushing my gut out by any means, that is literally 100% bloat causing that effect). I actually believe this is a good pic, in the mirror I looked 100x worse. I lost all definition and it felt as if I was pregnant. I actually had trouble walking/bending down and getting in/out of bed I felt disgusting to be honest with you. But it was funny walking around my house with my shirt off, it brought many laughs.

PICTURE 3: (4 days after re-feed)

Taken friday morning, ONLY 4 days after the re-feed. Aside from the bloat and all the water retention disappearing after all of the carbohydrates and me gaining my definition back, you can literally notice a huge difference also in the amount of body fat lost comparing pic 1 with pic 3. This is the result of leptin levels through the roof and a metabolism on fire combined with a big calorie deficit.

BOOM! (lol at faces)

ARTICLE I WROTE EXPLAINING EVERYTHING ABOUT RE-FEEDS

WHAT IS A RE-FEED DAY?

A Re-Feed day is a day where you increase your carbohydrate intake by 100% or more, increasing your calories up to maintenance level or slightly above. (everyones maintenance calorie level is different depending upon many factors such as: height, weight, age, gender, daily activity levels etc..)

WHO NEEDS A RE-FEED DAY?

A re-feed day is only needed to be included in your diet if you are cutting and in a calorie deficit which means consuming less calories than your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) In other words less calories than what your body needs/burns on a daily basis which is required in order to lose fat. However when dieting and in a calorie deficit (especially if you have been in a calorie deficit for a long time) then including a re-feed into your diet will really benefit you in your fat loss goals.

The importance of including re-feeds in your diet is a factor of a few things such as:

- Leanness (the leaner you are, the more important)
    - Calorie deficit (the greater deficit you are in, the more important)
    - Length or dieting (the longer you have been dieting the more important)
    - Carbohydrate intake (the lower, the more important)
    - Exercise (type/amount/etc.. The more aerobic in nature, the more important)
    - Genetics

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF A RE-FEED DAY?

The purpose of a re-feed day his is to help boost your metabolism and help restore your Leptin hormone levels. (Leptin is the king of all fat burning hormones!) When dieting and on a low calorie diet, your metabolism will drop (meaning you will be burning less calories) plus your leptin hormone levels will drop in attempt by the body to spare body fat. (safety mechanism for the human body).

The body does not want to lose fat, the body just wants to survive, and when you change your calorie intake to less calories than your TDEE your body is going to adjust, your metabolic rate and metabolism will slow down and soon your TDEE will be a lot lower than what it originally was, resulting in you needing a lower calorie intake to continue to burn body fat.

With a slow metabolism and low leptin levels it becomes much harder to burn body fat. So including a re-feed day into your cutting diet will be really beneficial and allow you to continue to burn body fat at an optimal rate. A re-feed is basically taking 1 step back, but 2 steps forward.

HOW OFTEN DO I NEED TO HAVE A RE-FEED DAY?

Everyone is different and will require different amounts of re-feeding.

Here are my guidelines for you to follow and when to include a re-feed day into your diet.

- If you are above 20% body fat: Re-feed one every month.

- If you are between 15% and 20% body fat: Re-feed once every 2 weeks.

- If you are between 8% and %15 body fat: Re-feed once every week.

- If you are below 8% body fat - Re-feed twice per week.

The leaner you are the lower your leptin levels will be so the more frequent you should include re-feeds into your diet.

HOW MUCH CARBS DO I NEED TO CONSUME ON A RE-FEED DAY?

Again this is different for everyone, but here we will use "Bob" as an example:

Bob's TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) = 2500 calories

Bobs current calorie intake (cutting) = 1995 calories (500 calorie deficit)

Bobs current macronutrient split = 170g protein, 160g carbohydrates and 75g fat which = 1995 calories

Now this is what Bob's re-feed day would look like:

Protein = 170g

Carbohydrates = 365g

Fat = 75g

Total calories = 2815 (which is 315 calories over Bob's TDEE, putting him into a slight calorie surplus for this day)

Now I usually recommend that you leave protein and fat intake the same as what they are throughout the diet, but you can drop protein and also drop fat down to consume more calorie from carbohydrates if you wish. However this is not needed and I don't usually do this my self unless doing an "aggressive re-feed" which comes in much later on down the track.

WHAT CARBS SHOULD I CONSUME ON MY RE-FEED DAY?

Any carbs of your choice are fine, low G.I complex carbohydrates and also high G.I simple carbohydrates it does not matter, just consume carbs! Some suggest to try and avoid fructose as it has less of an impact on leptin (which is true), but fructose is still fine to consume in all honestly. Some of the carb choices for me which I like to include in my re-feed days are:

- Rice
    - Oats
    - Sorbet ice-cream
    - Weetbix bites
    - Cerials
    - Pancakes
    - Bananas
    - Pasta
    - Popcorn
    - ANYTHING THAT IS HIGH IN CARBOHYDRATES!

THE POWER OF AGGRESSIVE RE-FEEDS (not recommended for everyone)

Ok guys first off I do not recommend this at all until the last month of your cut because if anything this aggressive re-feed will just put on more body fat than the benefits you will actually reap from it. So just to make it clear DO NOT HAVE A AGGRESSIVE RE-FEED like this, until you have been dieting for AT LEAST 12-15 weeks and are in a big calorie deficit and coming up to the end of your cut. You will know when you are in need of a aggressive re-feed.

BELOW IS MY OWN EXPERIENCE WITH AGGRESSIVE RE-FEEDING

At the time of writing this article I have been dieting for some time and it was my final stages of my cut, I was getting to the point where I was just simply not burning any more body fat, my body basically hit a plateau and said ok thats enough you need to start bulking again and consuming more calories. But I wasn't done shredding just yet, I still had some fat to lose, I wanted to take things to the next level and show everyone the true meaning of the word "shredded" so what I did is I had 2 re-feed days back to back (both on my OFF days) and I had planned to put the carbs and calories through the roof and really shock my metabolism and bring my leptin levels back up so that I could literally melt the last of the fat off.

Here was the macros and calories for my current diet at the time:

I was consuming 193g protein, 127g carbs 72g fat which = 1928 total calories, this was well below my TDEE yet my body had plateaued and it basically had stopped burning body fat, so I knew it was time for me to include a aggressive re-feed into my diet.

This was how my aggressive re-feed looked like, For this re-feed day I lowered protein and fat intake as much as possible so that I could consume more carbs as they have more effect on leptin opposed to protein/fat. So I basically just increased my carb intake as much as I possibly could. (literally to the point of nearly feeling sick)

Here is how the aggressive re-feed went:

SATURDAY: (first re-feed day)

Protein = 194g

Carbohydrates = 541g

Fats = 23g

Total calories = 3147

SUNDAY: (second re-feed day)

Protein = 150g (600)

Carbohydrates = 1103g (4412)

Fats = 43g (387)

Total calories = 5399

I was prepared for a lot of water retention and EXTREME bloating after all these carbs and I was not wrong one bit lol..

Now because this was well above my TDEE all these calories had a big impact and a big shock to my metabolism, it basically brought it back alive again not to mention all the carbs put my leptin levels through the roof! I was now in prime fat burning mode (once my body had gone through all the calories from the re-feed that is)

Come monday I was back onto a low calorie diet I dropped calories even more than what I was previously on and went down to 1600 calories. My body is now a fat burning furnace, my metabolism is cranked up, my leptin levels are raised so now time to literally watch the fat melt away in-front of my eyes. It took me a few days to notice anything really due to the bloat but once the bloat and water retention had gone from all of the carbs I could literally see a huge difference in my body fat levels, I was lean and as hard as a rock, not to mention the vascularity was out of this world!

FOR MORE CLICK HERE:

https://www.********.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    Last edited by JOSEF RAKICH; 02-14-2013 at 11:45 PM.

McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in4later

Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in on josef thread
    *Always Pick 3 Crew*

SilveradoLTZ is just really nice. (+1000) SilveradoLTZ is just really nice. (+1000) SilveradoLTZ is just really nice. (+1000) SilveradoLTZ is just really nice. (+1000) SilveradoLTZ is just really nice. (+1000) SilveradoLTZ is just really nice. (+1000) SilveradoLTZ is just really nice. (+1000) SilveradoLTZ is just really nice. (+1000) SilveradoLTZ is just really nice. (+1000) SilveradoLTZ is just really nice. (+1000) SilveradoLTZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    gjdm

mirin shreddednesss

NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000) NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000) NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000) NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000) NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000) NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000) NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000) NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000) NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000) NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000) NO_Rainchecks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no thanks joseph lol

PecsofPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PecsofPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PecsofPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PecsofPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PecsofPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PecsofPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PecsofPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PecsofPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PecsofPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PecsofPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PecsofPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in on Josef Rakich thrd, now rape me
    **doesn't know how to join a crew crew**

Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sticky pls?

NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sweet man. I'll try it
    yolo
    tuf

AnotherIdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnotherIdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnotherIdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnotherIdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnotherIdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnotherIdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnotherIdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnotherIdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnotherIdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnotherIdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnotherIdol will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cot dayum

namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000)
    looked best in b4 picture....refeed not even once

miscabuse is just really nice. (+1000) miscabuse is just really nice. (+1000) miscabuse is just really nice. (+1000) miscabuse is just really nice. (+1000) miscabuse is just really nice. (+1000) miscabuse is just really nice. (+1000) miscabuse is just really nice. (+1000) miscabuse is just really nice. (+1000) miscabuse is just really nice. (+1000) miscabuse is just really nice. (+1000) miscabuse is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mirin calvin klein briefs

no homo

RSJRV99RSJRV99RSJRV99RSJR rsjrv99's Avatar
    rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in on thread
    "ive seen you around a few times. something is wrong with you. srs." -Joshua91

JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One day for the lulz I want to go to the beach super bloated on aggressive 1000g+ of carbs re-feed day.

Leidschendammer is just really nice. (+1000) Leidschendammer is just really nice. (+1000) Leidschendammer is just really nice. (+1000) Leidschendammer is just really nice. (+1000) Leidschendammer is just really nice. (+1000) Leidschendammer is just really nice. (+1000) Leidschendammer is just really nice. (+1000) Leidschendammer is just really nice. (+1000) Leidschendammer is just really nice. (+1000) Leidschendammer is just really nice. (+1000) Leidschendammer is just really nice. (+1000)
    last pic...

Blast It With Piss Crew

Repping Dutch or Houston miscers on sight

dvg2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dvg2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dvg2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dvg2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dvg2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dvg2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dvg2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dvg2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dvg2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dvg2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dvg2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in for later read
    current: start mid jan 2012 ,first time ever lifting,didnt do squats for first three months :/
    squat 280 3x5 12/4/12
    bench 225 1x3 4/21/13
    dl 380lbs 1x3 4/25/13

bulk till im strong and then bulk some more

not a bodybuilder,not a powerlifter, i'm just dvg2

GSF >everything esle

*Texas crew*
    *houston crew*

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152299873&page=15
    autism fundraiser^ check out fellow misc

RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Who did you pay to write all that?

EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnglishAsian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Holy Fuark... Josef you are shredded to the bone.

KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sickening vascularity, mate.
    "I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - Aterniner, 2009

swoletoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoletoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoletoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoletoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoletoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoletoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoletoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoletoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoletoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoletoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoletoke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sub4later

HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HeshBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    fukking mirin hard brah (nohomo)
    Last edited by HeshBrah; 02-14-2013 at 02:16 PM.
    ✔ █♦◢Fall 2013 Bulking Crew ◣♦█ ✔

**Misc Cologne Crew**

p.s. My stats are not real you dumb *******s.

s̸̪̹͗ͣ̈́̏̚̚͠ͅs̳͉̖̙̦ͦ̎̆̂̍̒͐i̴̪̬̘͇̤̯̾̂̽̈́̋̈́ͅͅc̲̫̖̱ͫ ͯ̉ͧ̿͟͢ͅȧ̢̘͓̦͔͚̍͛ͧl̵̥̻̣ͯͯ̅̍̾́ ̡̯̥̰̓̆͛̌͂̍͟m͛̇̄̿ͥͥ̒ͬ҉͍̤̠̥͇͡͞e̻̳͕͆̍ͥ̑͗̿̈͐̀͜͝c͙̤̥̮̱̬ ̭ͧ̑̕h̗͍̦̩̒͛́͋̉͌̂̔a̷̡̻̣̲͔̮̜͕̤̰͊ͬ̆͂͊͒̐ͣ
    s̸̪̹͗ͣ̈́̏̚̚͠ͅs̳͉̖̙̦ͦ̎̆̂̍̒͐i̴̪̬̘͇̤̯̾̂̽̈́̋̈́ͅͅc̲̫̖̱ͫ ͯ̉ͧ̿͟͢ͅȧ̢̘͓̦͔͚̍͛ͧl̵̥̻̣ͯͯ̅̍̾́ ̡̯̥̰̓̆͛̌͂̍͟m͛̇̄̿ͥͥ̒ͬ҉͍̤̠̥͇͡͞e̻̳͕͆̍ͥ̑͗̿̈͐̀͜͝c͙̤̥̮̱̬ ̭ͧ̑̕h̗͍̦̩̒͛́͋̉͌̂̔a̷̡̻̣̲͔̮̜͕̤̰͊ͬ̆͂͊͒̐ͣ

##Registered User Crew## tubeman's Avatar
    tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    intadesting
    ***Official Coffee Crew***
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Repz Owed:

Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justfapping is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In on first page

Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bannister11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    interesting
    We were all witnesses.
    1989-2011

Originally Posted by RougeBrah View Post
    Who did you pay to write all that?
    Jesus.

Originally Posted by EnglishAsian View Post
    Holy Fuark... Josef you are shredded to the bone.
    I literally cannot pinch any fat what so ever on my stomach.. Feelsgoodman.

WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000) WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000) WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000) WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000) WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000) WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000) WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000) WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000) WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000) WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000) WIKI18 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fuarkkk. Mirin hard brah. Strong inspiration is strong
    "Everybody Pities The Weak; Jealousy You Have To Earn."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    will stick to iifym/intermittent fasting jeff

ddsdeeBO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddsdeeBO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddsdeeBO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddsdeeBO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddsdeeBO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddsdeeBO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddsdeeBO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddsdeeBO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddsdeeBO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddsdeeBO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ddsdeeBO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lighting of peace
    Trying to get in that mankini!!

Cambodian Brah!!

MISC DENTIST!

AZ Crew

RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm on keto and do re-feed once/week.

ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    does this mean I can go get 4 McRibs once a week?

mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    gjdm