Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool Operation Shredded Glutes: Logie_Bear's Pursuit For A Natural Pro Card

Who Am I ?
    My name is Logan Sheehan. I'm a 22 year old natural bodybuilder prepping for my 2nd contest. I started to exercise and lift weights early, probably around the age of 16 in basketball class. I always enjoyed the weight room, even more than I did playing basketball. My junior year in high school I got into an argument with my basketball coach and decided to just spend my 1st hour class at the football field and train in the weight room with the football players. Even at a young age I made incredible progress and get a lot stronger even with the ridiculous program we were running. After high school I stopped training for some time and one day just decided to get a membership at a local gym. I quickly became addicted and it turned into a passion. I was constantly reading articles and trying to expand my knowledge of training. At first I paid little attention to nutrition but as I trained over the years it became increasingly important. I've been training consistently now for around 4 years and enjoy every second of it.

My Passion For Helping Others
    In 2010 I got motivated to make a blog to help others reach their fitness dreams. Over the past few years my website FitOverFat.com has grown into a recognized fitness site that gets thousands of visitors a day. Our ******** fan page is over 25,000 strong and we are constantly expanding. I'm blessed to have gathered some of the great authors that contribute to my websites success. Helping others reach their goals puts a smile on my face and I truly enjoy every second of it. I never thought my idea to create a blog would turn into such a blessing.

My Past Contest Experiences
    This past june I competed in the NANBF Natural Arkansas Classic in Bentonville AR. I got 2nd in the novice class. I enjoyed the feeling of getting on stage and immediately after my show started taking my training and nutrition to the next level so that I could actually be competitive this next year.

My Current Stats
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 180 lbs
    Max Deadlift: 545 lbs (3x Bodyweight)
    Max Squat: 440 lbs
    Max Bench Press: 300 lbs

Video of a 405 x 3 squat this tuesday. Probably could have got this for 5 if I was fresh. Watch in HD

My Goals And Plans
    Last season I just got my feet wet. This year I'm serious and I'm beyond motivated to take my body fat to the absolute extremes.
    At this time I plan to compete in 3 shows. All in june. I'd like to retain as much strength and muscle as possible which is why I'm taking things so slow. I'm already single digit body fats at 17 weeks out. I want to have some stupid shredded glutes, just something I've never had and want to achieve this time around.

June 8th - Tusla Oklahoma - NANBF Natural Tusla Bodybuilding Championships
    June 22nd - Bentonville Arkansas - NANBF Northwest Arkansas Natural Bodybuilding Championships
    June 29th - St Louis MO - NANBF St. Louis Natural (Also a pro qualifier)

My Approach
    This season I am working with john gorman of "Team Gorman" out of springfield MO. John is a very intelligent individual who has a lot of passion and drive for his clients success. I worked closely with John these past few months to create a website for his business and after spending some time with him decided to go ahead and 100% commit to him and let him do my prep for this year. I've been working with John for a little over a month now and I've set several PR's and definitely look my best. He has a very unique approach, especially with his pre and intra workout protocols and his weekly carbohydrate refeeds. I was skeptical at first but within the 1st month he has made me a believer. I've definitely learned my body has an incredible ability to process carbohydrates. I've very excited to work with John and take my body to the extremes. I wan't to be beyond shredded - skinless - sharp as knives - and I'm starting early so there is nothing but time this year. My lat width is defiantly my weak spot, and despite the insane progress I've made since last year, is still my main focus and concern thus we have placed my big weekly carb refeed after my pull hypertrophy day. Grow wings grow.

My Training
    Currently running a push pull legs split with both hypertrophy and strength days and several cardio sets. Looks like this.

Sunday: Pull Hypertrophy & 20 Minutes MISS Cardio (Big carbohydrate reefed day)
    Monday: Push Hypertophy & 20 Minutes MISS Cardio
    Tuesday: Legs - Both Power And Hypertrophy Sets
    Wednesday: 20 Minutes HIIT Cardio (Non training day = 50 less carbs)
    Thursday: Power Push
    Friday: Power Pull
    Saturday: 20 Minutes MISS Cardio (Non training day = 50 less carbs)

Nutrition
    With the exception of my pre and post workout meals I'm pretty free on just meeting my macro goals the rest of the day ie (no set chicken and brocolli at 12:05 pm kind of ****)

Training Days - 48 Fats 180 Protein 350 Carbs.
    Non Training Days - 50 fats 180 Protein 300 Carbs.
    Refeed Day - Every sunday I have one huge carb meal along with a Glucose Disposal Agent, literally as many carbs as I want in one meal. I eat anywhere from 500-800 carbs in one meal. Low fat, low fiber, and mostly high GI junk food. I don't track this this far out, but I imagine as I get closer to contest time he will have me track the refeeds carb count at least.

Supplementation
    I'm blessed to have a partnership with Cellucor from my website that allows me to get my hands on a lot of Cellucor's products. Excluding vitamins, GDA with reefed, and test booster I think I use Cellucor supplements exclusively.
    Multi: Orange Triad (Multi, Flex, Joint, Digestion all in one) Love this one.
    Fat Loss: Cellucor CLK (Contains 7-Keto, CLA's, Raspberry Ketones & L-Carnitine) 7 Keto is interesting and very promising in studies so giving this a shot. No thermos at this point.
    Test Booster: NRGX Maxx Test (this has seemed to make a difference) Main ingredient is Sodium based DAA.
    Pre-Workout: Cellucor C4
    BCAAS: Cellucor BCAA's & Scivation Xtend depending on mood
    Whey Protein: Cellucor Cor Whey (if you haven't tried their new protein powder please do - amazing)
    Creainte: 5g Creatine Monohydrate
    Vitamins: Fish oil, Vitamin C D & E
    GDA: NRGX Labs Glyco Maxx

My Pre And Intra Workout Protocol
    2 scoops of BCAA's and 50 Grams of Carbs from Dextrose on my way to the gym.
    During my workout I drink 2 more scoops of BCAA's and 50 more Grams of of carbs from Dextrose.
    100 instant carbs makes for some energizing workouts. Skeptical at first this has flat worked for me so far.
    I do this every day except for cardio only days (wednesday and sat)
    From what I gather this will stay the same throughout much my prep. When its time to drop my carbs they will be taken away from other meals not around my workout time.

Starting Point
    Here are some pictures when I first started working with Team Gorman about a month ago.

Now
    Here are some pictures this past week all cold. I weigh almost the same I did in these photos as I did the ones above. Getting leaner and tighter without the scale going down is awesome. Makes me feel like I'm doing something right. Hope this stays up.

Hoping for support, encouragement, accountability, and probably posing help as I start posing posing pictures soon.
    Thanks everyone.
    Last edited by Logie_Bear; 02-14-2013 at 11:29 AM.

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nice and lean man! IN
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    One can actually see your glutes being shredded in very near future.

Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yesterday's power Push was a great training day.
    Managed to hit the 100lb db's for a solid set - heaviest I had went on those in sometime.
    Major DOMS in my calves this morning from HIIT sprints on wednesday. Literally can barely walk today. Tip toes only.
    Right under 180 this morning.

This is my normal breakfast.

160 grams of egg whites
    3 turkey sausage links
    sliced mushrooms and onion
    scramble all together - add salt pepper and sour creme popcorn seasoning or white cheddar and then splash with tiny bit of walden farms cal free syrup

60 grams oats
    water cinnamon stevia and choc marshmellow popcorn seasoning

http://www.kernelseasons.com/shop_seasons.php << - Stuff is legit

lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Log died?

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn bro, looking good.

Nice quads. Congrats with all your website success!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Damn bro, looking good.

Nice quads. Congrats with all your website success!
    Thanks mate.
    Quads are coming along nicely.
    Weight actually up slightly this week.
    Taking things super slow this far out so no worries.
    Imagine we will make some changes to macros this weekend.

Still holding most of my fat in glutes/hammies at this point.
    Hoping to chip away at them these next few weeks.
    Been hitting the squats and lunges hard on leg days.

Power Push tonight.
    Will take some pictures for the log.

grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In!!!

Weight still hanging in right around 180. Still looking better in pictures (glutes justtttt starting to peak through on my right side)

Power Push last night.

Great workout

Hit the 100lb DB's for 5 or 6 last night on incline press. May have been a PR not sure.

Some pictures last night after workout. Gotta work on lighting/angle in this room with my buddy pictures didn't turn out too well but no worries.

offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In for this, looking lean bro!

Quads lookin beefy.

Seeing glutes!

stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn dude, you are sitting in a really good spot for as far out as you are. I feel like a total fatty right now lol

Thanks bro ! I'm ahead of schedule for sure. I stayed much leaner this offseason. Our game plan is for me to get shredded early and then back off cardio and increase carbs a bit in order to fill out and look really full for show.

These are this morning after roughly 4-600 carbs last night.
    Didn't really spill over too bad. What do you guys think?

Think we are going to make some adjustments, fast loss has pretty much stalled, but at 350 carbs daily and carb refeeds every sunday this was expected. Pretty happy I've got as lean as I have taking in 350 carbs. Doesn't even feel like contest prep so far.

offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Logie_Bear View Post
    These are this morning after roughly 4-600 carbs last night.
    Didn't really spill over too bad. What do you guys think?

Think we are going to make some adjustments, fast loss has pretty much stalled, but at 350 carbs daily and carb refeeds every sunday this was expected. Pretty happy I've got as lean as I have taking in 350 carbs. Doesn't even feel like contest prep so far.
    Lookin nice and full.

Considering doing the Southern States classic april 20th in liberty mo. Would put me about 8 weeks out from that show now.
    Thoughts on this show?

Sat Night Late

This morning after 600 carbs last night =]

Highlight of my week, smoked a 500 lb deadlift for a triple with one or two in the tank. Not a pr by any means but at this bodyfat percentage it sure is.
    Felt good.

Decided not to do the Southern States classic, going to stick with original plan of doing tusla, bentonville, and then the st louis pro qualifier all back to back. Diet is same, cardio is way up this week though. 30 minutes MISS everyday except for two days of 20 minutes HIIT.

JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looking good bruh you'll have the pro card in no time. Subbed!
    IFPA/PNBA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    P4P Muscle Sponsored Athlete
    Fitness and Nutrition Programs www.Payhip.com/JulianBrownFitness
    www.JulianBrownTraining.com
    www.********.com/Julianbrownpersonaltraining
    www.dailymotion.com/julian11453
    www.Twitter.com/Jbtraining
    www.askthetrainer.com/author/julianbrown/

Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000)
    hey...I know you, lol....looking good dude!!
    Prepping for Summer 2013 w/Ahlstrom Fitness Consulting

"You Either Build or Destroy"-Jay Electronica

Originally Posted by JulianBee View Post
    Looking good bruh you'll have the pro card in no time. Subbed!
    Thanks dude!!

Originally Posted by Crazyups View Post
    hey...I know you, lol....looking good dude!!
    Yooo eric how is it going man.

"Prepping for Summer 2013 w/Ahlstrom Fitness Consulting" <- Heck yes ... Lots of respect for Brian and his company.
    Am I going to see you on the stage this year? What shows are you considering?

grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice progress!
    keep up the good work!

Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000) Crazyups is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks dude!!

Yooo eric how is it going man.

"Prepping for Summer 2013 w/Ahlstrom Fitness Consulting" <- Heck yes ... Lots of respect for Brian and his company.
    Am I going to see you on the stage this year? What shows are you considering?
    Welp, have been kinda' coasting since December, stayed relatively lean this off-season. Had a bit of a health scare with my bad bloodlines and kidney function and I wasn't able to squat/dead for about two months (blew out a disc on Dec. 7th), but I'm on the up and up, I'm actually gunning for the super pro NGA show the week prior to NWA, not sure if I'll do NWA..especially with you bein' that peeled this far out, lol. However, about 2lbs ahead of where I was at this point last year and food is much higher. Brian really tightened up things this week with food/cardio as well, so hopefully I can be skinless in 16 weeks.

Welp, have been kinda' coasting since December, stayed relatively lean this off-season. Had a bit of a health scare with my bad bloodlines and kidney function and I wasn't able to squat/dead for about two months (blew out a disc on Dec. 7th), but I'm on the up and up, I'm actually gunning for the super pro NGA show the week prior to NWA, not sure if I'll do NWA..especially with you bein' that peeled this far out, lol. However, about 2lbs ahead of where I was at this point last year and food is much higher. Brian really tightened up things this week with food/cardio as well, so hopefully I can be skinless in 16 weeks.
    That the one in Alabama?

Thats no good with the blown disc man. Injuries are the worst. Good to know you are ahead of where you were last year though and being on higher food. 16 Weeks is a long time to lose fat and you were shredded last year so I'm sure your body will handle it well. Any pics ?

That the one in Alabama?

Thats no good with the blown disc man. Injuries are the worst. Good to know you are ahead of where you were last year though and being on higher food. 16 Weeks is a long time to lose fat and you were shredded last year so I'm sure your body will handle it well. Any pics ?
    Yeah, just had to change up some stuff. While DUP w/Dr. Zourdous brought me gains quickly, at my age and all the wackness I did to my back in the military..just wasn't a good mix squatting heavy 3x a week. Pics? Hell no, 8 weeks out is when I start to get skinless...but ****, you're waaaay ahead of where I was last year. Ahhhh, to be 22 again, lol.

Yeah, just had to change up some stuff. While DUP w/Dr. Zourdous brought me gains quickly, at my age and all the wackness I did to my back in the military..just wasn't a good mix squatting heavy 3x a week. Pics? Hell no, 8 weeks out is when I start to get skinless...but ****, you're waaaay ahead of where I was last year. Ahhhh, to be 22 again, lol.
    Yeah ? I plan to do some strength stuff this offseason with some sort of peridization protocol and maybe do a few power meets.
    I'd like to hit a 600 deadlift. I think its a realistic goal. I pulled up 545 a few weeks before I started prep (straps only)
    Squat would be competitive too, just gotta work on the bench press.

You came in so lean last year to that show. Hope to show up just shredded to the bone this year. Seeing you and Brian so lean last year definitely inspired me.

Also, just went to creep you on ********. You delete your ******** I guess?

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't know how I missed this log. Count me in
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

Yeah ? I plan to do some strength stuff this offseason with some sort of peridization protocol and maybe do a few power meets.
    I'd like to hit a 600 deadlift. I think its a realistic goal. I pulled up 545 a few weeks before I started prep (straps only)
    Squat would be competitive too, just gotta work on the bench press.

You came in so lean last year to that show. Hope to show up just shredded to the bone this year. Seeing you and Brian so lean last year definitely inspired me.

Also, just went to creep you on ********. You delete your ******** I guess?
    yeah man, it's just the wife and I that keep one for the family, more or less so they can keep up with our daughters. It's amazing how much time you free up when you delete your FB, I may start it back up after prep, but I've been studying for my brokerage license, coupled with running a firm for last 10 years is pretty hectic. But I'm also fortunate to have the independence to compete...w/o for 1:30 with cardio tacked on too..so can't complain. Your well on you way, I actually sent brian a link to your pics yesterday...you just motivated me that much more, in a good way. Mentally, prep has been a lil' harder this year...I like my food, lol

yeah man, it's just the wife and I that keep one for the family, more or less so they can keep up with our daughters. It's amazing how much time you free up when you delete your FB, I may start it back up after prep, but I've been studying for my brokerage license, coupled with running a firm for last 10 years is pretty hectic. But I'm also fortunate to have the independence to compete...w/o for 1:30 with cardio tacked on too..so can't complain. Your well on you way, I actually sent brian a link to your pics yesterday...you just motivated me that much more, in a good way. Mentally, prep has been a lil' harder this year...I like my food, lol
    Gotcha !
    I know it man - I've actually had a lot easier time with food than I did last year.
    I plan to reverse diet out a bit better instead of binging for a few weeks like I did last year after my season this year but man I'm ready for some Buffalo Wild Wings haha.

Tuesdays are my leg days.

Had a pretty good set on the squat rack.

315x15

Gotcha !
    I know it man - I've actually had a lot easier time with food than I did last year.
    I plan to reverse diet out a bit better instead of binging for a few weeks like I did last year after my season this year but man I'm ready for some Buffalo Wild Wings haha.
    I hear ya' man, I've been playing with fire a bit...and I've been only 10-12 lbs over show weight for quite some time...maybe since the start of Jan. BUT I have a Cancun trip coming up in April for work, I'll prolly know a little more where I'm at after that point. If I'm not even more peeled than last year, I'll just jump into a later show. You're up in Mt. Home, huh?