Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheNaturalOak View Post
    no training nor cardio during your RBL

lol I'd feel so bloated!

also deplete days :x 0c glhf

Question: He give you any "meal timing" protocal i.e. start first x and end food y or is it basic numbers and hit them?

Interesting enough, definitely ready to watch it unfold
    Doing a lot of higher gi/low fiber stuff to avoid the bloat.
    I was fine on my trial run we did a week or two back.

Your question is on a normal day or the RBL?

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1000 cho and 48fat...what are you using for cho?!

I can't imagine hitting that cho with low(ish) fat. Juice and sour patch kids?! lol
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000) Logie_Bear is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    1000 cho and 48fat...what are you using for cho?!

I can't imagine hitting that cho with low(ish) fat. Juice and sour patch kids?! lol
    I'll hit about 80 fats on friday.
    Haha sour patch kids sound pretty delicious on this no carb day haha.

Hit a prep low of 173.8 this morning.
    Looking very flat after 2 days of trace carbs.
    Feeling very confident going into this show this weekend.
    One more workout today and then tmrw is carb up day ... can't wait!

nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    update.....??

Originally Posted by nathangreen View Post
    update.....??
    Won open tall, got 2nd in overall. Very close one, had a dang blast.

Big write up coming today.
    Sorry guys, boss is gone until July (vacation) and having to pick up the extra work-load here.

lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Intredasting...

Okay, first of apologies for the delayed response here.
    This week has been one crazy ride to say the least.

I had a great time at the Tulsa show.
    I ended up winning the mens tall class, and getting 2nd in the overall to the winner of the short class.
    He will be @ the st louis pro-qualifier in 2 weeks aswell. Don't know if we will be tall/short classes again or how it will end up but definitely going to try to get my glutes in a bit better and I stand a good chance. It was an epic posedown, everyone said it could have went either way.

To see all of the pictures check out my album on my ******** page here. Feel free to add me / comment
    https://www.********.com/media/set/?...1&l=39d67e7611

Here are two of my favorites.

I had a lot of fun, learned a lot for sure.

The backload went well. I looked very full. Maybe sacrificed a little defintion. I was missing the side glute striations and quad feathering that I generally have.

Since the show last week we've been busting ass (literally)
    The bentonville show is next weekend followed by the pro qualifier in st louis the week after.
    We're going to try a more traditional front-load (load hard on tuesday of peek week) and see if I look better on a front-load vs a rapid backload and bring my best to st louis.

For me to stand a chance at the pro-card i'm going to have to have some impressive glutes and we're pulling out all cards to get them in.
    Even since just last saturday I've made huge strides on the glutes. HIIT is really proving effective @ this point.

Will try to do a better job keeping you guys updated.
    Thanks for all the support it really keeps me motivated!

lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great shot from the front, HIIT is effective as hell done intense. The dude had you beaten on conditioning on his glutes but your upper body seemed a bit more conditioned than his. Hard to say.

Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Look absolutely amazing. Any more pictures from the comp man, congrats on what you placed!
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

5/3/1 - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163623141 (3 month strength challenge engaged)

Originally Posted by Railingz View Post
    Look absolutely amazing. Any more pictures from the comp man, congrats on what you placed!
    Does this link work for you guys?

https://www.********.com/media/set/?...1&l=39d67e7611

Whole album

Have you done HIIT while prepping? Or just throwing sessions now? I can swear on my mother, HIIT is underrated among bbers. It should be the only cardio a BB should do. I can't be more thankful for that, basically what it has done to me is: calories went higher and my bodyfat dropped not doing a single LISS session since weeks and I'm still dropping weight on higher macros. Damnnnnn.

You'll glutes will have paper-thin skin once you apply HIIT properly.

Forever HIIT, lol...

Btw. Forgot to mention, mirin' your website, lots of good info like reverse dieting approach and such.

nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lukamura View Post
    Have you done HIIT while prepping? Or just throwing sessions now? I can swear on my mother, HIIT is underrated among bbers. It should be the only cardio a BB should do. I can't be more thankful for that, basically what it has done to me is: calories went higher and my bodyfat dropped not doing a single LISS session since weeks and I'm still dropping weight on higher macros. Damnnnnn.

You'll glutes will have paper-thin skin once you apply HIIT properly.

Forever HIIT, lol...

Btw. Forgot to mention, mirin' your website, lots of good info like reverse dieting approach and such.
    Details?

type/duration/resistance etc etc

thanks

tontyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) tontyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) tontyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) tontyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) tontyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) tontyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) tontyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) tontyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) tontyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) tontyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) tontyx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Most impressive!!!
    Natural BB and 545 DL = Respect

Details?

type/duration/resistance etc etc

thanks
    Bike sprints for all I care, less impact on your nervous system. Preferably 2-3 times a week sessions of 5-10 intervals. 15 sec all out on a stationary bike, 45 sec easy or 30 sec all out or simply (keep pedaling as long as your feet allow you to) then take 2-3 mins break. *Preferably* try doing HIIT after leg sessions, you'll have more of rest days which is also important. Obviously, you need to be in a caloric deficit to melt that fat.

What is best is a wind-gate bike, which is hard to find at gyms.

This is what it should look like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVXLEUDpFtc

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3299121&page=1

http://rxmuscle.com/radio//MuscleCollege03-12-13.mp3

You can't go wrong with Layne Norton's knowledge.

Bike sprints for all I care, less impact on your nervous system. Preferably 2-3 times a week sessions of 5-10 intervals. 15 sec all out on a stationary bike, 45 sec easy or 30 sec all out or simply (keep pedaling as long as your feet allow you to) then take 2-3 mins break. *Preferably* try doing HIIT after leg sessions, you'll have more of rest days which is also important. Obviously, you need to be in a caloric deficit to melt that fat.

What is best is a wind-gate bike, which is hard to find at gyms.

This is what it should look like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVXLEUDpFtc

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3299121&page=1

http://rxmuscle.com/radio//MuscleCollege03-12-13.mp3

You can't go wrong with Layne Norton's knowledge.
    How/do you vary the resistance between high/low intensity? I don't have a wind-gate bike. Just one with arrows to adjust resistance..

How/do you vary the resistance between high/low intensity? I don't have a wind-gate bike. Just one with arrows to adjust resistance..
    As for my gym there is one type of Precor bike, max resistance is at level 12, while warming up I like it to be at 4, between each interval I set is also at 3 to 4. At the other gym I'm from time to time, there is less resistance at level 12 but there is also more levels, so I always am pushing the arrows to the max following by 3-5 level depending on bike in between intervals. Nothing more you can do on a stationary bike. :S

you put in at the MAX resistance during the high intensity parts? Jeez..the max resistance on our bikes is like pedaling through cement. don't think that would be correct lol

Today I did level 1 during the down time and level 15-16 during the sprints and it kicked by butt pretty good. Was difficult to go all out for 20 seconds. Was usually gased by 15 sec or so going all out. My cardio is probably weak to though

Random talks in Logie's thread.

I just came back from my HIIT session, today's was 5 x 30 sec followed by 90 sec in between. Was brutal due to the muscle soreness I carry from yesterday's high volume leg workout. The last 10 sec of pedaling was like seeing nothing but white in front of my eyes. After the session, took a look at my quads and it was all veins and pumped like no-leg training you ever give that pump. Lovin' it.

Random talks in Logie's thread.

I just came back from my HIIT session, today's was 5 x 30 sec followed by 90 sec in between. Was brutal due to the muscle soreness I carry from yesterday's high volume leg workout. The last 10 sec of pedaling was like seeing nothing but white in front of my eyes. After the session, took a look at my quads and it was all veins and pumped like no-leg training you ever give that pump. Lovin' it.
    HAHA, you guys are fine.
    We kept my carbs pretty high this prep and did a little bit more MISS cardio than I'd have liked to or that most people would recommend anymore.
    It worked for me, but I definitly think I'll try more HIIT earlier next prep.
    I can't believe the progress I've made in the last week and a half on my glutes.
    Can't wait to do the bentonville show this weekend and post up some pics for you guys.
    Going to frontload this show.
    Big carb today tmrw then clean it up for saturday!
    Boom

Originally Posted by Logie_Bear View Post
    HAHA, you guys are fine.
    We kept my carbs pretty high this prep and did a little bit more MISS cardio than I'd have liked to or that most people would recommend anymore.
    It worked for me, but I definitly think I'll try more HIIT earlier next prep.
    I can't believe the progress I've made in the last week and a half on my glutes.
    Can't wait to do the bentonville show this weekend and post up some pics for you guys.
    Going to frontload this show.
    Big carb today tmrw then clean it up for saturday!
    Boom
    You seem to be lucky enough to do well on high carbs. Have you experimented with higher fat/low carb in the past and know how it affects your body? Just curious

You seem to be lucky enough to do well on high carbs. Have you experimented with higher fat/low carb in the past and know how it affects your body? Just curious
    Havn't really ever tried higher fat / lower carb for a long time before.
    I've went higher carb and lower protein this prep than I did last and it definitely has worked 100 times better for me.

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looked great in Tulsa, bud! Can't wait to see what you bring to AR and STL!

Originally Posted by red_cat View Post
    Looked great in Tulsa, bud! Can't wait to see what you bring to AR and STL!
    ThanksMan!
    Glutes look a tid bit better since Tulsa. No crazy striations from the back but sharper for sure.

Trying a front-load this go around.

Loaded HARD on tuesday, looked a bit soft yesterday (expected), a bit better today, expect to look a bit tighter tmrw, and expect to wake up super tight on Sat morning and depending on how flat I look we will adjust carbs accordingly.

Another update ... sorry...

Competed in Bentonville this past weekend.
    Ended up winning the open tall class and getting 2nd in the overall to the winner of the short class again.
    It was a close call.
    Here is the ******** album with all of the pictures.
    Again, feel free to post comment on these I think this is a public album.

https://www.********.com/media/set/?...1&l=e51d430791

Here are two of my favorites

One more contest this weekend in St Louis. Very excited to get up there and compete at this pro qualifier... hey you never know.

Final week of contest prep. 25 weeks of dieting. Crazy to think this journey is almost over.

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look damn good in the most recent pics brah!

SO close, TWICE!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Two outstanding showings! You should be very proud of your accomplishments!

Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looking insane man! Crazy striated back you got there!

173 lbs this morning with quite a bit of carbs in me. Not depleted for sure. Leave in the morning for the St Louis Natural's
    Glutes look the best they have all prep, especially from the side shots and they are looking nasty in side chest/tricep shots.
    Feeling very confident about this weekend.
    Really feel I stand a chance @ one of those cards this weekend but we will see who shows up.
    Should be one hell of an epic weekend regardless.
    Get to see one of my friends I haven't seen in a year or two, almost as excited about that as I am the contest.

Is it bad I already have the pizza joint picked out I want to eat at? (Pi Pizzeriea)
    Then ihop for breakfast?
    Was told I have to hit up this frozen custard place in St Louis as well.(Ted Drewes)

Will post up a write up and pictures on monday.

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Give 'em hell, man!