jmader19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

physical job and working out

Hi I started working out when I was 17 and 18 still in school to get bigger and stronger. I went from 110 to 130 I like 4 months. I loved it I felt so so so good about my self. Well one year later when I got out of school I got a real physical job witch I work over 40 hours a week. Well its a good job that pays well and I will be at along time. But I have'nt work out since I start it regularly. I try to some nights and Iam just to dam TIRED and SORE to keep it up every week. I can still eat right but HOW CAN YOU DO IT WHEN YOU ARE WORKING A PHYSICAL JOB. I need help does any one have any tips or anything plzz. This really does hurt me inside so bad I love body building. Oh at my job I use my arms and back mostly my legs are fine. Thanks

Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jmader19 View Post
    Hi I started working out when I was 17 and 18 still in school to get bigger and stronger. I went from 110 to 130 I like 4 months. I loved it I felt so so so good about my self. Well one year later when I got out of school I got a real physical job witch I work over 40 hours a week. Well its a good job that pays well and I will be at along time. But I have'nt work out since I start it regularly. I try to some nights and Iam just to dam TIRED and SORE to keep it up every week. I can still eat right but HOW CAN YOU DO IT WHEN YOU ARE WORKING A PHYSICAL JOB. I need help does any one have any tips or anything plzz. This really does hurt me inside so bad I love body building. Oh at my job I use my arms and back mostly my legs are fine. Thanks

my one suggestion, work out before work, if at all possible.

HenrykMarczak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HenrykMarczak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HenrykMarczak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I workout on weekends, Saturday and Sunday mornings. During the week I work on building sites so get a kind of workout then as well.

Ryanchomyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryanchomyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryanchomyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryanchomyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryanchomyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryanchomyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryanchomyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryanchomyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryanchomyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryanchomyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryanchomyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I work in the oilfields myself, and I find that working out before going to work helps when possible. And if not, schedule your lifting routine around your work schedule, keeping your heavy lifting days - legs and back for example - on days you may know work won't be as intense.

mjb108 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mjb108 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mjb108 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mjb108 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mjb108 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mjb108 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mjb108 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mjb108 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mjb108 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mjb108 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mjb108 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have the same problem op. I work in a warehouse moving around all day then I only lift on my days off
    Traps on Traps on Traps

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Im on my feet in the hot miami sun all day...after gym im exhausted from being on my feet and the sun
    Here to help!

stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I worked for a demolition contractor for 7 years often staying in hotels out of town and working for weeks on end. The things that kept me going were a very good meal plan so I could focus on my hobby all throughout the day and introducing my cousin(whom I worked with) to the sport as well. I found that my training partner would drag me to the gym on days i would want to quit, and I would do the same for him. It became a combined effort to ovecome our every day challenges of exaustive labor and living in a hotel. I now work a lazy mans job and I often reflect on the difficulties of your situation. But truth be told, if you can manage your daily schedule on top of training you will become the hardest working indivdual you know.

Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When I worked a physical job in the past, I worked out after work. I'd come home, eat a meal and relax for about an hour and then I'd go train. After a while, I got used to it and I actually made some of my best gains ever in that time. I think a lot of the tired/afterwork feeling has to do with CNS fatigue more so than your muscles being depleted (especially if you've been at the lifting thing for a while). Once your nervous system calms down, you'd be surprised how much strength you have left.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I work 7 days a week and its physical labor. I choose to make the time to get
    stronger. Stop making excuses if its want you want to do.

HenrykMarczak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HenrykMarczak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HenrykMarczak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I arranged with my boss to have every Wednesday off work and work 4 X 8 hour days, great for me, now I have an extra workout day.

mike34900 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    Wise words,stay active

badKah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

справочник ад

определение местонахождения посылки essette pp ua/includes/index html]найти адрес в туле по номеру телефона узнать адрес по номеру мобильного телефона в гкрасноярск, кратий автомобильный справочник mood perevod pu ru/backup/index html]база телефонных номеров данных мегафона поиск расположения абонента по номеру мобильного телефона, узнать местонахождение человека с мобильным remont-sibiri ru/includes/pub/index html]поиск программа местонахождения абонента поиск людей через мобильну связь, поиск номера мобильного телефона по фамилии абоненталайф narva-hram ee/includes/means/index html]как по номеру телефона узнать адрес в марий эл локатор для поиска людей по номеру мобильного, он лайн справочник телефонов и адресов гастрахани milis1972 jino ru/images/new/index html]как узнать местонахождение человека gps мегафон поиск местонахождения абонента, как определить местонахождение человека сидящего в инете? svobodainfo org/ru/node/460]поиск абонента спутник телефонно адресная база жителей москвы, программа поиска людей по сотовому телефону theworm149 blog friendster com/2008/04/back-to-the-drawing-board/]телефонная база данных номеров билайн выбор местоположения и определение потребности в складах, определить телефон по адрессу dre-beats-headphones geteshops com/viewtopic php?f=3&t=1298&p=2807#p2807]установить местоположение по номеру перехватывать смс чужого номера

Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by stosman05 View Post
    I worked for a demolition contractor for 7 years often staying in hotels out of town and working for weeks on end. The things that kept me going were a very good meal plan so I could focus on my hobby all throughout the day and introducing my cousin(whom I worked with) to the sport as well. I found that my training partner would drag me to the gym on days i would want to quit, and I would do the same for him. It became a combined effort to ovecome our every day challenges of exaustive labor and living in a hotel. I now work a lazy mans job and I often reflect on the difficulties of your situation. But truth be told, if you can manage your daily schedule on top of training you will become the hardest working indivdual you know.
    Originally Posted by Pump Freak 86 View Post
    When I worked a physical job in the past, I worked out after work. I'd come home, eat a meal and relax for about an hour and then I'd go train. After a while, I got used to it and I actually made some of my best gains ever in that time. I think a lot of the tired/afterwork feeling has to do with CNS fatigue more so than your muscles being depleted (especially if you've been at the lifting thing for a while). Once your nervous system calms down, you'd be surprised how much strength you have left.
    These two posts pretty much tell you what you need.

I worked for a long time helping my Dad Frame and Roof houses among other things. For those acquainted with this work, it's about as physically difficult as work gets.

You have to feed your body to accomodate the extra demands you're placing on it. WHen I did those jobs and worked out (and I did this as recently as two summers ago), I would eat over 5k calories a day and not gain an once of weight. That alone has to tell you something when my met rate is probably around 3.5k.

Also the advice of resting a bit before hitting the gym is solid! It is allot of CNS fatigue. A short break of an hour or so with your feet up and a plate of food and tall glass of water will work wonders for you.

Bottom line though. You're not going to perform in the gym like you would without the physical labor being a factor; then again, you wont need to.
    "The best gift that you can give your children is to Love their Mother"

Location: Birmingham, birmingham, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ive only been working for 6 months but because im the new kid i have to lug all the timber move all the equimpent on site so when i get home im knackered but think ill feel so much better after working out so i do it and after the first month it gets a bit easier as your body adjust to work

VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm actually looking to start work in construction this summer, primarily for the sun, sweat, and exercise. I envy the ability to exercise while getting a fat paycheck, hanging outside, and watching your hands build something - so to hear someone struggling to fit in a workout is baffling to me.

irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000) irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000) irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000) irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000) irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000) irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000) irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000) irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000) irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000) irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000) irishbarry is just really nice. (+1000)
    im a pipefitter bro, i lift 6" steel pipe above my head all day long, i drill holes in ****in cement that takes 2hours to drill, its tiring, its hard but after a long day of hard work the only thing i loook forward to is the gym..something i put my mentality too..EAT EAT AND EAT a **** load, drink lots of water..1-2gallons a day avoid cardio at the gym and just lift heavy ass weights....also eat a huge breakfest, that helped me.
    <<<***Boston misc crew***>>>

badWhids is not very well liked. (-100) badWhids is not very well liked. (-100) badWhids is not very well liked. (-100) badWhids is not very well liked. (-100) badWhids is not very well liked. (-100) badWhids is not very well liked. (-100) badWhids is not very well liked. (-100) badWhids is not very well liked. (-100) badWhids is not very well liked. (-100) badWhids is not very well liked. (-100) badWhids is not very well liked. (-100)

узнать адресп

поиск владельца по номеру телефона discover clxite ru/wp-includes/index html]как узнать адрес по номеру телефона в воронеже воронежа найти местоположение человека по мобильному телефону, алматы справочник телефонов и адресов diverse clxite ru/wp-includes/index html]определить местоположение абонента в украине перехват смс на сайте знакомств, узнать адрес по номеру телефона г ачинск natishinke ru/includes/views/index html]как по номерам телефона узнать домашний адрес г тирасполь хочешь прочитать чужие смс билаин, определение местонахождения по модильному телефону pogostili ru/d2e55a2b98f1dd472bdbfb1656e83871/views/index html]адреспо номеру телефона тюмень поиск человека через мобильный телефон узнать его адрес, как найти местоположение человека по его номеру? allroof ru/includes/2008/index html]смс программы для перехвата и замены номера узнать адрес по номеру телефону московская область, узнать местоположение по номеру celticxstitch ie/phpBB3/viewtopic php?f=2&t=2866&p=6541#p6541]узнать местоположение абонента поиск людей по фамилии мобильного, телефонна база данных билайн forums vms dev3 iiirealms com/index php?topic=26650 new#new]получить адрес через номер телефона поиск адрессапо номеру телефону, определение местонахождения абонента по первым трём цифрам lomaslocura com ar/foro/viewtopic php?f=16&t=9529&p=27040#p27040]как найти потерянный или украденный телефон в уфе можно ли по номеру телефона определить адрес абонента

ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZazenZone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Pump Freak 86 View Post
    Good stuff above.

Spent over 10 years working out while simultaneously doing landscape installation and masonry. Knowing what I know now, here is a short list of what I would recommend:

Split your body into halves, and work out 3 times a week, alternating workouts. That way each muscle group has about 5 days to recover. Keep the volume relatively low, around 5 sets for small groups, 8 sets for larger groups, at most. Train to failure only on occasion. Keep reps in the 6 to 15 range- don't go ultra heavy and don't do too too many reps. Don't do more than 3 or 4 sets of the "big daddy" strate bar movements like squats, deads, benches, etc. In general, use dumbbells more often than not versus strate bars. Work out hard, but not too hard- save some in the tank for next time. Drink protein at work and eat plenty of fruits and veggies throughout the day, and make sure your nutrition is on point, in general. Fish oil and multis are good things also. Drink lots of water. Keep cardio to 2 or 3 light sessions a week at most. Make sure you do prehab rehab stuff for your shoulders at the end of one of your workouts once every 5 days. Try to keep your weight workouts under 60 minutes.

The body can only handle so much, especially regarding lower back, shoulders, knees, elbows, and overall joint health. Trust me friend.

Good luck
    Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.

"My workouts are on a slow simmer. Should I raise the heat and seek a
    boil, I invariably get scorched. Cold is intolerable, room temperature
    makes me sick, and comfy-warm puts me to sleep."
    "The bench press took a permanent leave of absence when I grew up 20
    years ago. I do not miss the overrated lopsided painster one bit.
    Dumbbells are where it's at."

-Dave Draper

LykAg6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LykAg6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LykAg6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LykAg6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LykAg6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LykAg6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LykAg6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LykAg6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LykAg6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LykAg6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LykAg6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yeah work out b4 so u tax out doin it while ur on job

meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I take a 2 hour nap after work, and feel refreshed afterwards

Dyslexic Superhero InhudibleCrelk's Avatar
    InhudibleCrelk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InhudibleCrelk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InhudibleCrelk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InhudibleCrelk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InhudibleCrelk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InhudibleCrelk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InhudibleCrelk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InhudibleCrelk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InhudibleCrelk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InhudibleCrelk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InhudibleCrelk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I see a couple other tradesmen in here... I work in the fields, busting my ass most days with some heavy/large shyt.... regardless how hard the day, how tired I am, the one thing I look forward to is the gym. If anything I find it helps me do my job with less fatigue... versus making it harder to train after a full day of work.

I usually relax for an hour or so after work and then hit the gym... i take that time to have a protein/carb meal, something small, but enough to fuel me for my workout.

Don't give up on training... it may be exhausting at first but your body will adapt. And don't be afraid to take a day off here or there... I do it from time to time, depending on the day I've had... better off sometimes to recover than to beat yourself up just because.

Good luck!

OffeNDioS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

I often do workouts before my works every times same as other people.

I got up early to go to gym before i go to work.

I feel this better.

Theoculese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Theoculese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Theoculese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Theoculese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Theoculese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Theoculese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Theoculese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    Ha. Iceman u sound like my boss. I looked this up as is a concern of mine. I work 13 hr shifts at night. I push tens of thousands of pounds (total weight) around all night. Body sees it as work now. However it somewhat supplements as cardio still. Working out prior to work is definitely the more viable option.