stralathestar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

South Bay,California

I want a gym buddy! I'm not a bodybuilder but I hope to be in 6 months to a years time. I'm 17 and I go to 24 hr fitness. I hope to lose weight and lean up hardcore for an August competition and I know that I can't go it alone.

DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoubleDaysBen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by stralathestar View Post
    I want a gym buddy! I'm not a bodybuilder but I hope to be in 6 months to a years time. I'm 17 and I go to 24 hr fitness. I hope to lose weight and lean up hardcore for an August competition and I know that I can't go it alone.
    I'm in San Francisco and am a 24 hour fitness member. It may not be ideal for a regular basis but perhaps on occasion there is room for a session here and there. I head down to Salinas often to visit family on the weekends and usually stop by a SJ 24 hr on the way down. Let me know happy to help.