famousa88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) famousa88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) famousa88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) famousa88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) famousa88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) famousa88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) famousa88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) famousa88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

traveling with food, WTF!

Hey, I will be flying across the country next weekend and I have NO IDEA what I am going to do as far as packing my meals. I am leaving Thursday night and returning Sunday evening. I'm not counting on having access to a kitchen. Any suggestions?

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by famousa88 View Post
    Hey, I will be flying across the country next weekend and I have NO IDEA what I am going to do as far as packing my meals. I am leaving Thursday night and returning Sunday evening. I'm not counting on having access to a kitchen. Any suggestions?
    I don't know what your diet looks like, or if they'll let you fly with these, but the tuna packs keep well, even canned tuna...canned fruit in water? Oatmeal packets? Maybe you could just make up a list of things you can fix up without a kitchen and hit a grocery when you get to your destination?
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What kind of diet are you following?
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

famousa88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) famousa88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) famousa88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) famousa88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) famousa88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) famousa88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) famousa88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) famousa88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tuna is great idea, I hadn't really thought of that since I hate it but beggars can't be choosers. However it may be offensive to those on the plane ( I am flying to Florida) right now I am basically eating egg whites, asparagus,chicken and fish and oatmeal.

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by famousa88 View Post
    Tuna is great idea, I hadn't really thought of that since I hate it but beggars can't be choosers. However it may be offensive to those on the plane ( I am flying to Florida) right now I am basically eating egg whites, asparagus,chicken and fish and oatmeal.
    If you can take a small cooler on-flight, maybe boil some eggs and remove the yolks? If you kept it cool enough, the smell should not be too harsh. If you add lemon juice to your tuna, it helps with the smell
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

probably not even aware Death-S's Avatar
    Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Death-S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mrshester View Post
    If you can take a small cooler on-flight, maybe boil some eggs and remove the yolks? If you kept it cool enough, the smell should not be too harsh. If you add lemon juice to your tuna, it helps with the smell
    tuna and hard boil eggs definitely!
    "Everything not saved will be lost." - Nintendo 'Quit Screen' Message
    "When you look big, you get big. simple math." - Albert Einstein

OEF X-XI, XII-XIII

JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Canned chicken breast... Comes kinds like the tuna cans but of chicken breast... Grab a couple and as long as still sealed they should let you take it... Plus not as offensive as tuna in smell wise and it tends to be low in sodium in a pinch if you get it "in water"
    They sell it in Costco... Pretty nifty... Might even be able to get in albertsons I think I got it there before

When in doubt just grab a protein bar... Don't like them personally as they usually like eating a snickers + protein but it may tide you over during flight until destination then most places have "rotessier chicken" (the one cooked in the spinning stove or over fire etc) (every supermarket has it and its a quick chicken fix for a few meals + they have the other "sides" you can add)

Hope that helps a bit
    FB: Jonathan Franyutti
    Instagram: @JonFranyutti
    e-mail: jonathan.franyutti@yahoo.com

For any information, help, and/or advice feel free to contact me.
    I love helping people reach their goals and see'ing their transformations... I would love to be a part of yours.

I believe a true Fitness Enthusias or Bodybuilder would find a way to eat Feces; if it was necessary in achieving their full potential.

BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuffBeast305 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Protein powder & bars

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd rather go to a decent restaurant and eat something that might go outside of my calorie and macro restrictions but is real food and than live off of processed protein bars and snacks for three days. But that's just me.

Most restaurants serve a meat plus a veggie side plus a starch side. I'm more on the paleo side so I would get a steak, hold the starch, double up on the veggies and ask for for some olive oil or avocado. It looks like you're on the low fat tip so you could get a lean meat like chicken breast and then get a starch that's not cooked w/much fat like mashed potatoes instead of fries.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Thanks for all the ideas guys. Much appreciated.
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    I'd rather go to a decent restaurant and eat something that might go outside of my calorie and macro restrictions but is real food and than live off of processed protein bars and snacks for three days. But that's just me.

Most restaurants serve a meat plus a veggie side plus a starch side. I'm more on the paleo side so I would get a steak, hold the starch, double up on the veggies and ask for for some olive oil or avocado. It looks like you're on the low fat tip so you could get a lean meat like chicken breast and then get a starch that's not cooked w/much fat like mashed potatoes instead of fries.
    This would be a wonderful option, however I am going to a competition training camp and am I'm in prep. Not sure I could get the other girls on board

chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000) chemicalromance is just really nice. (+1000)
    lulz, you're coming here for three days and sound like you're going on a safari in a third-world country. We have food. You can get protein bars and shakes and anything else. You can eat out pretty healthy.