Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need help gaining weight and size.

Hey, I'm 17 years old, about 130lbs, I think my muscular stature is ok for my size but I'd love to gain more weight to build more muscle,but whatever I eat burns right off. I work out every other day and sorta eat right. I need help on how to gain weight and I'd love to learn some exercises to build big arms faster than I am now,which is going ok,I've seen some results in the past months. Thanks.

TMac1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TMac1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TMac1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    At your weight I'd just eat everything in sight man, and try either BLSS or riptoes.
    Deadlift - 405
    Bench - 225
    Squat - ?

Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Use a calorie counter. I was eating a crap ton and was thinking i was over maintenance when i was really 800 under each day.
    *Neg Repped by *******s Crew*

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    track your macros and lift heavy
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TMac1993 View Post
    At your weight I'd just eat everything in sight man, and try either BLSS or riptoes.
    I try,but then my stomach gets to filled and I don't feel like eating anymore

numberonebg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your stomach eventually gets used to eating bigger meals. Start increasing them. Progressively just like in the gym. Sometimes it's not going to be pleasant, deal with it. As for arms, gaining weight overall will take care of em
    Bradgatens.com
    Twitter.com/bradgatens

Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000)
    Eat

Calorie dense foods are your friend

Get a mass gainer if you have to
    All time greatest lifts:

Bench-305
    Squat-460
    Dedlift-500
    Glute Spread-350