Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Opeth09 View Post
    http://www.naijafinder.com/exercise-...shoulders.html
    HMMMMMMMMMMM!!!???
    *Weird, I am not sure how that site operates. One of the things I said word for word in this thread is also on that page, but with a different username who posted it. Idk?
    Probably just SE fodder. BB.com gets spidered within seconds, so it doesn't surprise me that someone would use the same text to get (steal) traffic.

Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    Probably just SE fodder. BB.com gets spidered within seconds, so it doesn't surprise me that someone would use the same text to get (steal) traffic.
    Makes sense. Quite a few of our posts were on that thread. At first I thought I found something, but didn't take long to realize I didn't. That site and bb.com were the only sites that popped up when I searched the text from his post on google, so I would say he wrote the articles
    My new bulking log. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146899443&p=926377483#post926377483

Mr. SRU 2013 (My first show)
    *1st Place - Open Lightweight *

First Ever PL Meet
    535 Deadlift
    300 Bench
    *1st place

SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ITT : we see some people calling OP a fraud who post miss-guiding information because some miscer who hates him and had problems for months with him and happen to have high rep started a thread saying so and misc sheeps followed him.

ITT : when people realize the info is actually good after I get support from people who actually lifts. The thread topic becomes DID OP STEALE THE TOPIC FROM SOMEWHERE?

ITT : someone found a carbon copy of OP's thread in other forum "hell yeah boys lets party, here comes the neg trains."

ITT : someone who actually is fair regardless to his hate on OP's username or whatever problems he have with but he decided to put the problems a side and speak the truth and spot that the guy in the other thread copied OP's thread without even reading it so he also copied " Last edit by SexyBack1 "

ITT : OP realize that after spending hours writing stuff to help people out he got insulted, questioned, and his work got stolen

ITT : OP regrets his effort.

ITT : OP apologize to everyone whom he offended for some reason and bout his so called Miss Guiding & False & Stolen & wutever you said articles.
    Last edited by SexyBack1; 02-15-2013 at 11:35 AM.
    MUST READ about back development : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151735043

MUST READ about shoulders development : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151861353

Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SexyBack1 View Post
    ITT : we see some people calling OP a fraud who post miss-guiding information because some miscer who hates him and had problems for months with him and happen to have high rep started a thread saying so and misc sheeps followed him.

ITT : when people realize the info is actually good after I get support from people who actually lifts, so the thread topic moves to become DID OP STOLE THE TOPIC FROM SOMEWHERE?

ITT : someone found a carbon copy of OP's thread in other forum- hell yeah boys lets parts, and here comes the neg trains.

ITT : someone who actually is fair regardless to his hate on OP's username or whatever problems he have with but he decided to put the problems a side and speak the truth and spot that the guy in the other thread copied OP's thread without even reading it so he also copied " Last edit by SexyBack1 "

ITT : OP realize that after spending hours writing stuff to help people out he got insulted, questioned, and his work got stolen

ITT : OP apologize everyone whom he offended for some reason and bout his so called [I]Miss Guiding & False & Stolen & wutever you said[/I} articles.
    I simply said it was weird that some site has what you posted and what i posted and many other word for word on their site under different usernames. Are you really that upset that some guy made a thread about you because he has nothing better to do, calling you a fraud?
    My new bulking log. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146899443&p=926377483#post926377483

Mr. SRU 2013 (My first show)
    *1st Place - Open Lightweight *

First Ever PL Meet
    535 Deadlift
    300 Bench
    *1st place

SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Opeth09 View Post
    I simply said it was weird that some site has what you posted and what i posted and many other word for word on their site under different usernames. Are you really that upset that some guy made a thread about you because he has nothing better to do, calling you a fraud?
    IT's ok man you are one of those who actually supported me and i appreciate it, in the other hand no iam not upset about that iam upset that people actually followed him. It makes me realize I was just wasting my time trying to help others because those are same people who returned the favor by Insulting me.
    MUST READ about back development : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151735043

MUST READ about shoulders development : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151861353

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IT's ok man you are one of those who actually supported me and i appreciate it, in the other hand no iam not upset about that iam upset that people actually followed him. It makes me realize I was just wasting my time trying to help others because those are same people who returned the favor by Insulting me.
    Do you post a lot (start new threads) in the misc? If someone calls you out and you do not provide a 'spoon pic', they will all tag you as a fraudster and then start negging you. I've seen this happen several times. It's better to stick to this (Exercise) section. You will only get called out if you keep spamming or keep posting broscience.

pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000)

ITT : when people realize the info is actually good after I get support from people who actually lifts. The thread topic becomes DID OP STEALE THE TOPIC FROM SOMEWHERE?

ITT : someone found a carbon copy of OP's thread in other forum "hell yeah boys lets party, here comes the neg trains."

ITT : OP apologize to everyone whom he offended for some reason and bout his so called Miss Guiding & False & Stolen & wutever you said articles.
    The fuk? I was very fair with you *******. I didn't neg you. I said I appreciated the article and thought you were helpful. Hell, I even STILL said it was _PROBABLY_ not you in the avi. I was in the callout thread. I read every bit of it and you dodged the spoon pic requests every post you made. So how the fuk was I not fair with you??
    Road to 10% :: Reps on sight for FGC

The 2nd Amendment: When they tell you, you don't need it, that's when you really need it.

They will not be judged by the color of their avi but by the content of their posts.

Originally Posted by pMbeast View Post
    The fuk? I was very fair with you *******. I didn't neg you. I said I appreciated the article and thought you were helpful. Hell, I even STILL said it was _PROBABLY_ not you in the avi. I was in the callout thread. I read every bit of it and you dodged the spoon pic requests every post you made. So how the fuk was I not fair with you??
    what are you talking about I didn't mention your name or said u were fair or unfair to me! lmao

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pMbeast View Post
    -OP constantly dodged request for spoon pics, even when TheLBM asked him to post them
    -in one of the latter posts OP said something to the effect of "Maybe I am frauding but..."
    -not sure why the thread was deleted since it had mod support and it was a callout thread
    -it was very clear OP wasn't going to post a spoon pic and it was pretty much a neg train
    A mod, not LBM, deleted it -- probably b/c the backfraud cried and complained. His reps were skyrocketing down because of him getting busted.

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do you post a lot (start new threads) in the misc? If someone calls you out and you do not provide a 'spoon pic', they will all tag you as a fraudster and then start negging you. I've seen this happen several times. It's better to stick to this (Exercise) section. You will only get called out if you keep spamming or keep posting broscience.
    Here is a post from someone we both know on this subject:

Before his articles, which I think are pretty decent btw, he had a b/w avi with 2 tiny strings for erectors. Then he erased his age from stats(24), started crying for attention and feedback, gave a lousy not-fake-avi explanation and introduced him self as someone about to get a pro card in IFBB section(I lurk there often). Almost a pro doesn't focus his life around a copy/paste article or two.
    It does correlate to what I noticed in here.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

Originally Posted by chazzy1864 View Post
    Here is a post from someone we both know on this subject:
    It does correlate to what I noticed in here.
    Interdasting. I don't know what his avi looked like when he was new here because I have images disabled.

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    spoon pics or negs

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Interdasting. I don't know what his avi looked like when he was new here because I have images disabled.
    Was very unimpressive (to give reference to thsi site, it appeared like many noob avis that take a picture of their leanest feature). Along with his posting. Just in recent past has everything seemingly vastly improved.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chazzy1864 View Post
    Was very unimpressive (to give reference to thsi site, it appeared like many noob avis that take a picture of their leanest feature). Along with his posting. Just in recent past has everything seemingly vastly improved.
    I'm guilty of this :[
    Repping Metroins for life
    **TEAM REDRAIDER86**
    MMFC Crew
    ASOT Crew

it looked like the back of 18 years old kid who doesnt lift-I wonder if that could be an old pic of him-. which was very strange to relate his name "sexyback1" looked like a troll to me, specially that he was posting mostly at the misc.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't OP doesn't lift.
    Hey Fraudback, nice "new" avi you got there. You left out the spoon, though.

ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Matter of fact I wish I had two basket-balls as shoulders .
    Makes sense.

Those ping pongs in your new avi are a terrible feature.
    bb.com, a place that turned Deadlift into a forearm isolation exercise

and a place where 99% of 21 year olds have bad back and knees.

JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Hey Fraudback, nice "new" avi you got there. You left out the spoon, though.
    Lol

I'm gonna need to see a spoon as well.

Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000) Dr._S._Colbert is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey, OP, why'd you delete that thread immediately after a mod said you and this dude were using the same computer? I assume you guys are siamese twins or some such.

Originally Posted by KeepBelieving View Post
    Hmm so I shouldn't follow what he said in his articles? I thought they were good!

BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What is a spoon pic?

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Plenty of high volume isolation work is GREAT for many, including me.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great read.

I'm a firm believer of hitting shoulders with high volume and intensity, with both heavy and light sets. My routine looks like this:
    -OHBP 4x5 > superset lateral raises 4x10
    -OHBP 4x8 > superset front raises 4x10
    -Reverse flys 4x12,10,8,6
    -DB Shrugs 4x10

Originally Posted by daehoon04 View Post
    Great read.

I'm a firm believer of hitting shoulders with high volume and intensity, with both heavy and light sets. My routine looks like this:
    -OHBP 4x5 > superset lateral raises 4x10
    -OHBP 4x8 > superset front raises 4x10
    -Reverse flys 4x12,10,8,6
    -DB Shrugs 4x10
    Thanks, I'd sub front raises with facepulls