TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

PrimaForce Agmatine Sulfate Odor

A few months ago, I started making my own pre-workout with bulk powders to save some dough and also ensure that I was receiving effective dosages of the ingredients. I bought a small tub of PrimaForce Agmatine and it worked great - no complaints. I recently ran out and ordered another tub from BB.com. This time, I got the new packaging. When I opened it, it had a foul odor. I used it a couple times and it seems like it works as before. There's no clumping, so I don't think any moisture could have gotten inside. Does agmatine typically have an odor? I don't recall ever noticing an odor from my first tub.

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheUbermensch View Post
    A few months ago, I started making my own pre-workout with bulk powders to save some dough and also ensure that I was receiving effective dosages of the ingredients. I bought a small tub of PrimaForce Agmatine and it worked great - no complaints. I recently ran out and ordered another tub from BB.com. This time, I got the new packaging. When I opened it, it had a foul odor. I used it a couple times and it seems like it works as before. There's no clumping, so I don't think any moisture could have gotten inside. Does agmatine typically have an odor? I don't recall ever noticing an odor from my first tub.
    I sniffed some of mine and doesn't have any particular odor (got it quite a few months ago), BB.com customer service is great, see if they can send you a replacement, additionally please contact Rob Moran Rob@scivation.com with the lot number on the tub so he can further investigate the issue, he'll make it right for you in case bb.com is unable. Thanks for the support.

TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheUbermensch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    I sniffed some of mine and doesn't have any particular odor (got it quite a few months ago), BB.com customer service is great, see if they can send you a replacement, additionally please contact Rob Moran Rob@scivation.com with the lot number on the tub so he can further investigate the issue, he'll make it right for you in case bb.com is unable. Thanks for the support.
    Thanks for your quick response. This is why I'm such a Scivation/PrimaForce fan. I'll get on that as soon as I get back from the gym!

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheUbermensch View Post
    Thanks for your quick response. This is why I'm such a Scivation/PrimaForce fan. I'll get on that as soon as I get back from the gym!
    Possibly there was a recent change on the source of our Agmatine so it could be normal, If that's the case Rob will let you know when you contact him. Thanks again

ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sorry for the bump, but I get agmatine from two different bulk powder companies... Both smell foul. I'm pretty sure its the sulfur that smell. I guess this could mean the ones with less odour have a higher agmatine to sulfur ratio?

Just a guess, but hope this helps.