Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up Time To Be Unstoppable With JUGGERNAUT HP!!

First, I would like to thank Jordan and Infinite Labs for allowing me to log Juggernaut HP. I have had the original and I loved it so I cant wait to see how this version is going to go. I am extremely excited about trying this out! I just got done training a little while ago and popped one scoop of the wild cherry version. To be honest I was so excited to try it I just chugged it so I did not really notice the flavor too much, but it definitely did not taste bad at all. Next time I will drink it a little slower and pay more attention to that part! I did not use a shaker to mix it, rather I just stirred it for about 10 seconds and it was good to go! Mixed very well and there was very little residue at the bottom if any! I also was a little more tired than usual because I did not take my usual 1-2 days off. I wanted to try the products ASAP like I said I would. Although I was tired I felt the HP gave me enough energy to train hard and it gave me great pumps too considering. The workout isn't going to look like much but trust me the stairs is a KILLER!! I just wanted to mention before I listed my training, I dont count my reps or sets. I just go until I feel I am done with the set/exercise. Sometimes I may end up doing as much as 8-9 sets of an exercise if I am really feeling that particular exercise on that day so this is all a rough estimation!

Hamstrings:

Stiffleg Deadlifts: 3 Warmups and 7 working sets

Cardio: walked up 88 flights of stairs

That was it for today! I know it does not look like much but the stairs burn your entire lower body!

zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I love that stuff, I mix concret lemon/lime with the orange flavor one and it tastes like those orange creamsicles.
    "Your reputation is in the hands of others. That's what a reputation is. You can't control that. The only thing you can control is your character."

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by zeilerza View Post
    I love that stuff, I mix concret lemon/lime with the orange flavor one and it tastes like those orange creamsicles.
    this was my first time taking it so im pretty excited to pop another scoop later on today!!

zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Swuuu View Post
    this was my first time taking it so im pretty excited to pop another scoop later on today!!
    lol I love trying new supps, its always like Christmas when I get my package of new stuff, makes you want to go to the gym just to try it that second.
    "Your reputation is in the hands of others. That's what a reputation is. You can't control that. The only thing you can control is your character."

Originally Posted by zeilerza View Post
    lol I love trying new supps, its always like Christmas when I get my package of new stuff, makes you want to go to the gym just to try it that second.
    haha yep thats exactly what I did with this. I was planning on taking off because I was tired, but I was really excited to try it out so i did! I did do a little less than normal because of that so i should be rested up for next time and im excited to see what the HP is gonna bring for me

Day 2 of taking Juggernaut HP! I got a little more energy and a pump out of the one scoop of HP today! At one point it was so intense I had to stop for a few minutes because of cramping. The wild cherry version tasted pretty close to a real cherry and again there was very little residue at the bottom of the cup after I stirred it. The focus it provided was also very good! I like the fact that I dont feel over-stimmed and it provides a more smooth steady energy throughout the workout. I trained Chest and calves. Again I dont count my reps or sets hardly at all so this is an estimation!

Chest:

Incline Barbell Press: 3 Warmups and 4 Working sets
    Flat Dumbbell Press: 2 Warmups and 5 Working sets
    Weighted Pushups: 1 Warmup and 4 Working sets

Calves:

Standing Calf Raises: 2 Warmups and 5 Working sets
    Donkey Calf Raises: 1 Warmup and 4 Working sets

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great to see you are enjoying the Juggernaut sir!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Great to see you are enjoying the Juggernaut sir!
    Definitely am! Thanks for sending it over!

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Subbed for this log, can't wait to see how it performs for you.
    advertising not permitted

Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    Subbed for this log, can't wait to see how it performs for you.
    Me too I've been pretty tired lately so I'm sure after a day off my energy will be alot better with HP! Thanks for joining man!

Another good day with the HP!! Mixability and taste is the same mixes very well and tastes great also! I stirred it once again and there is very little residue at the bottom of the cup. I had very good energy even after I coached and played tennis for a few hours. Popped a scoop when I came home and went to town on my quads! Got a great pump and good endurance also! I felt like I could have gone all night and did not want to stop.

Quads:

Squats: 3 Warmups and 5 working sets
    Walking lunges: 2 Warmups and 5 Working sets
    Hacks: 2 Warmups and 4 Working sets
    Sumo Squats: 3 Working sets
    Extensions: 1 Warmup and 3 Working sets

Cardio: tennis for about 3 hours and walked 44 flights of stairs! Yea buddy!

2/16- OFF Day!

I took one scoop today and after my day off these were my best pumps yet with the HP. Arms are my least dominant bodyparts and I got a huge pump in my triceps. It hurt a little but I loved it and wanted to keep training. I probably should have done a little less but I felt really good with it today!

Triceps:

Skull Crushers: 3 Warmups and 4 Working Sets
    Overhead One Arm Dumbbell Extensions: 2 Warmups and 5 Working sets
    Dips: 2 Warmups and 5 Working sets
    Kickbacks: 6 Workings Sets

Forearms: 6 sets each of wrist and reverse wrist curls

Abs: 5 sets each of crunches and scissor kicks

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That pump can get pretty insane! Way to be sir!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^^^^ Ode To The Original....Infinite Labs Juggernaut Original Formula!^^^^^^

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ilabs/juggernaut.html

There is nothing like an original!

While Infinite Labs have developed some outstanding new pre-workout formulas, such as Dagger, PreFight & Juggernaut HP, The original Juggernaut was the very first pre-workout I ever tried. I was amazed at the good clean energy, strength, endurance and focus and needless to say I was hooked and always used Juggernaut before my sessions whether it be in the gym or outdoor running.

When I was offered a logging opportunity , I was excited to try a pre-workout as I have never used one before and couldn't believe the impact it made on my workouts and running. It seemed to help with what I like to call "reserve strength," those extra reps that you have to dig deep for that you only get on your very best, strongest days in the gym.----with Juggernaut I was finding this reserve strength to be available on demand!

Fast-forward a few years and now it is great to represent Infinite Labs (as a company rep) and the exciting new supplement lines, including pre-workout formulas that are based on Your individual goals.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...ernaut-hp.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...pre-fight.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...bs/dagger.html

The original Juggernaut is for the athlete. Great in the gym, track, field, court or wherever you compete!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ilabs/juggernaut.html

Give the original a try, you will love it!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    That pump can get pretty insane! Way to be sir!
    it was great! Let's see what the next workout brings for me

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tennis and legs on the same day. Sounds like a Juggernaut to me.

The pump of HP is my absolute favorite part!

Another good day with the HP!! Mixability and taste is the same mixes very well and tastes great also! I stirred it once again and there is very little residue at the bottom of the cup. I had very good energy even after I coached and played tennis for a few hours. Popped a scoop when I came home and went to town on my quads! Got a great pump and good endurance also! I felt like I could have gone all night and did not want to stop.

Quads:

Squats: 3 Warmups and 5 working sets
    Walking lunges: 2 Warmups and 5 Working sets
    Hacks: 2 Warmups and 4 Working sets
    Sumo Squats: 3 Working sets
    Extensions: 1 Warmup and 3 Working sets

Cardio: tennis for about 3 hours and walked 44 flights of stairs! Yea buddy!

Tennis and legs on the same day. Sounds like a Juggernaut to me.

The pump of HP is my absolute favorite part!
    Mine too so far! Don't forget about my stair work too!

Another great day of pumps and energy with the HP! I still feel a little pumped and I love it! This time I put it in about 16 oz of water and sipped on it for an hr and by then I was ready to the weights and I did not experience any crashing or fading at all. Also had plenty of energy for my cardio afterwards. Can't to see what it's going to do next time!

Back:

One arm Rows: 3 Warmups and 5 Working sets
    Barbell Rows: 2 Warmups and 4 Working sets
    T bar Rows: 1 Warmup and 4 Working sets
    Deadlifts: 2 Warmups and 3 Working sets

Cardio: 30 min Bike ride

Till next time!

Sorry not working out today. Feeling pretty sick!

Did a little bit of cardio today hoping I could sweat out some of the bad toxins but I couldn't really do much. I did about 15 min on the bike and that was it. I apologize for this little setback, and I hope to be 100% by Friday.

Still not getting better guys! Really sorry about this. Normally I would be okay by now but I feel worse everyday! I'm hoping I can be back to continue my log soon.

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Still not getting better guys! Really sorry about this. Normally I would be okay by now but I feel worse everyday! I'm hoping I can be back to continue my log soon.
    Hope you get better soon! We will be here for you when you return!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Hope you get better soon! We will be here for you when you return!
    I do too!! Thanks

Gave today a shot because its time to resume my log. I don't want to keep Infinite Labs waiting anymore! It was a little tougher than usual due to some breathing restrictions but I pushed through it. Took one scoop! I had great pumps today even though energy was a little down. Hopefully I can train a little harder tomorrow!

Biceps:

Barbell Curls: 3 warm ups 5 working sets
    Dumbbell Concentration Curls: 3 warm ups and 5 working sets

Calves:

Standing Calf Raises: 4 warm ups and 4 working sets
    Donkey Calf Raises: 3 Warmups and 5 workings sets

Abs: 4 sets each of reverse curls and scissor kicks

Glad to see you back. Be safe.

Glad to see you back. Be safe.
    Thanks I am hoping tomorrow will be better! I apologize for the delay. I am sick a lot longer than I usually would be this time around.

Breathing and energy are still a little down so all I used was half a scoop of HP and that still gave me tremendous pumps. That is one of my favorite things about this product. Before I got sick it gave me a good amount of energy as well, but the pumps are always consistent. Even now, still being a little sick, the pumps are still fantastic! I look forward to doing a lot of damage with the Juggernaut HP!! Here's my training for today!!

Quads:

Walked about 30 flights of stairs as a warmup.

Walking Lunges: 2 Warmups and 4 Working sets
    Squats: 2 Warmups and 6 working sets
    Wall squats: 5 sets
    Hack Squats: 4 sets

Walked about 50 flights of stairs to finish things off. Till next time!!

Took one scoop of the HP today. It gave me a little bit more energy today. I am finally almost 100% healthy. Pumps were as always very good. One point I couldn't move my arms. I probably looked like an idiot! Lol

Did some shoulders today!

Seated Barbell Presses: 3 Warmups and 5 working sets
    Side Dumbbell laterals: 2 Warmups and 5 working sets with 2 sets done with partial ROM
    Front Dumbbell Raises: 1 Warmup and 4 working sets

Abs: about 4 sets each of reverse crunches and crunches off a ball

Forearms: about 4 sets each of reverse and I guess regular or underhand wrist curls

That was my training for today!