Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Swuuu View Post
    I have heard great things about a lot of the products! I am very glad I got to try the new Juggernaut! Infinite Labs definitely mad some fans!!

Your welcome! It is the least I can do! I am sad it's all gone

You have ran a great log and we have become YOUR fan!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    You have ran a great log and we have become YOUR fan!
    Mannnnnn Im already sad its done..dont make me cry!! hahaha jk jk. I appreciate those words sir! I will definitely add more the review while it is still fresh in my mind! I did give a few scoops away so I will ask my friend what she thinks of it. She has not given me many details but she did say she is impressed by it.

AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000)
    This was a very good log. Any final thoughts in terms of focus/tunnel vision?

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlterEgoErin View Post
    This was a very good log. Any final thoughts in terms of focus/tunnel vision?
    Thankss! It provides that to the max also! puts you in the zone every time!

AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJohnson25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Final review here folks: I would like to thank jordansrt and Infinite Labs once again for this fantastic product! It was a great couple of months!

This is one of my favorite PWO's of all time right now! I do not even know where to start on this review. I will start with the cons, because that is the easiest to explain. This is simple, there are none! After going through a whole container of this, I really cannot think of anything negative about this product at all. It is that good IMO! Pretty much each and every training session was one of the best for me in terms of energy!!! I haven't felt this good in a long time (probably since my college years). I have low T levels and I believe that is part of the reason why I am often tired. But, with Juggernaut HP I was able to go through each training session without being stopped! The name fits perfectly with the effects of the product! I felt like I could have trained for hours and hours without ever rally slowing down. The pumps were also so great that I actually needed to take an extra minute or so than normal between sets in order to let the pumps subside a little so I could keep pounding the weights! I never needed to go over 1 scoop at a time. Everything that a PWO is supposed to deliver this product does! Great pumps, energy, endurance, and strength. All of this without any jitters or crashing. I'm really going to miss this stuff! I have and will be highly recommending this product to all who ask: "what PWO do you recommend?"

Final rating: 10!!!!!!!

I am sure I will be able to add more to this. I just wanted to get this review on here ASAP!
    Great final review! I'll have to try this sometime!
    If a man achieves victory over this body, who in the world can exercise power over him? He who rules himself rules over the whole world. - Vinoba Bhave

--Twinlab Militia Member --

Clear Muscle log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165740321&p=1326116551

Originally Posted by AJohnson25 View Post
    Great final review! I'll have to try this sometime!
    Thanks . Yes you do!!!

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Final review here folks: I would like to thank jordansrt and Infinite Labs once again for this fantastic product! It was a great couple of months!

This is one of my favorite PWO's of all time right now! I do not even know where to start on this review. I will start with the cons, because that is the easiest to explain. This is simple, there are none! After going through a whole container of this, I really cannot think of anything negative about this product at all. It is that good IMO! Pretty much each and every training session was one of the best for me in terms of energy!!! I haven't felt this good in a long time (probably since my college years). I have low T levels and I believe that is part of the reason why I am often tired. But, with Juggernaut HP I was able to go through each training session without being stopped! The name fits perfectly with the effects of the product! I felt like I could have trained for hours and hours without ever rally slowing down. The pumps were also so great that I actually needed to take an extra minute or so than normal between sets in order to let the pumps subside a little so I could keep pounding the weights! I never needed to go over 1 scoop at a time. Everything that a PWO is supposed to deliver this product does! Great pumps, energy, endurance, and strength. All of this without any jitters or crashing. I'm really going to miss this stuff! I have and will be highly recommending this product to all who ask: "what PWO do you recommend?"

I am sure I will be able to add more to this. I just wanted to get this review on here ASAP!
    Nice write up my man.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

Originally Posted by wishiwasdivin View Post
    Nice write up my man.
    thanks ! You should give it a try too! :P

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ☢☢☢☢☢ Awesome Tasting Protein! Infinite Labs Whey Delite Buy 2/Get 1! ☢☢☢☢☢

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...ey-delite.html

LIMITED TIME OFFER! For a limited time, buy 2 Infinite Labs Whey Delite, 2 Lbs. in the flavor of your choice (Except Peanut Butter Cookie) & get 1 FREE! Hurry while supplies last!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    ☢☢☢☢☢ Awesome Tasting Protein! Infinite Labs Whey Delite Buy 2/Get 1! ☢☢☢☢☢

LIMITED TIME OFFER! For a limited time, buy 2 Infinite Labs Whey Delite, 2 Lbs. in the flavor of your choice (Except Peanut Butter Cookie) & get 1 FREE! Hurry while supplies last!
    That's actually what I've also been wanting to try! :P

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thank you sir, glad it was great experience for you! Loved to follow your log!
    advertising not permitted

Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    Thank you sir, glad it was great experience for you! Loved to follow your log!
    Thank you too! It is a fantastic product!!

AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000)
    So much Swuu love in here lol

Originally Posted by AlterEgoErin View Post
    So much Swuu love in here lol
    Only lately haha :P