Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Bodyforge(2.0) + Neurosurge = FORCE x MASS x INTENSITY

Bodyforge 2.0 and Neurosurge!

***THIS LOG IS SPONSORED BY NEOGENIX/Segansational***
    Thank you all for sponsoring this promo and to Segansational for creating the thread and choosing!

About Neogenix
    (From their site)

Neogenix® has had on goal in mind since its involvement in the supplement industry almost a decade ago - deliver quality effective products that work!

Working in partnership with our professional client base, our in-house research and development team is committed to continuously bringing forth unique compounds that continuously redefine the supplement market with new and exciting formulations. With this enduring commitment to advancement, you can always trust that we will be at the forefront of every innovation, offering you the most extreme supplements ever developed.

To ensure quality, our products are carefully manufactured under the most demanding standards. By using only pharmaceutical-grade ingredients with assembly provided by an FDA inspected facility following cGMP standards, we guarantee a top quality product with every purchase.

This commitment to quality, safety, efficiency, and innovation makes Neogenix® a great value at any price, but an even better value when you consider our competitive pricing. All this dedication leads to one thing - a top-quality product you can count on every time!

About ansatsuken..

5'10"
    160lbs.
    5-8% BF
    2800 kcal/day

I've been training for many years now, mostly Hypertrophy in the last few years mixed in with a lot of High-Intensity training and Circuits. Recently I've started training legs more often and have noticed a greater overall development in my upper and lower body. While I still have some specific areas I'd like to work on such as Hamstrings and Medial Delts, I feel I have developed a solid and athletic starting physique to experiment with.

Though initially a martial artist, I came to bodybuilding after reading this book..

For anyone unaware, this book has detailed training logs on martial arts fitness, much of which was inspired by strength and bodybuilding routines.

After training to fight for many years whilst becoming heavily active in Parkour, I became infatuated with the Bodybuilding community and lifestyle. I'm currently studying exercise science at University and achieved my first Personal Trainer certification 2 years ago. I have decided to give myself the opportunity to reach my physical aesthetic peak; striving for the ultimate Greek God structure to the best of my natural ability and beyond.

Training Styles

Sunday through Friday I will be doing Hypertrophy and Strength training.
    *8-10 rep ranges
    *Pyramid weight
    *Explosive Concentric movements in multi-joint exercises
    *Intensity boosters (i.e. Drop sets, X-reps, Rest Pause, and Negatives)

Saturday I have a required Physical Fitness class which is just the basics of training yourself for a specific goal. I'm using this day as a Plyometrics and MMA-style training session since the gym is completely open to only our class. Ahhhh, the freedom. I'll be taking examples posted online from top MMA fighters across the globe and incorporating them into my workout. Also, If you haven't ever done a circuit like one of Lee's examples, I suggest trying it!

Each night and morning I will be performing Deep Breathing Exercises. Often, Isometric contractions will be performed during these breathing phases. Hopefully this will add to my mental clarity and focus while training with Bodyforge 2.0 and Neurosurge

GOALS
    *Hit new PR's
    *Develop Strength in Legs
    *Hit 'dem Glutes
    *Medial Delts
    *Hamstrings
    *Martial Art training

I'm also using the MyFitnessPal application to track my caloric intake and what I eventually hit in my macro and micronutrient levels.

Once again, Thanks to Neogenix and Segansational for hooking me up with their 2 top supps!
    Banish The Omen

ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    UPDATE:
    PACKAGE ARRIVED LAST NIGHT

Disintegrated the shipping box and hit up gym immediately after opening and consuming Bodyforge 2.0

I also took Neurosurge this morning before work!

Initial Review tonight

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In!

Looking forward to this.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

Originally Posted by BogusForLife View Post
    In!

Looking forward to this.

bobwuzher3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobwuzher3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobwuzher3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobwuzher3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobwuzher3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobwuzher3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobwuzher3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobwuzher3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobwuzher3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobwuzher3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobwuzher3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in for initial review

tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice intro!!!! Lets get this thing started with a bang!

VELOCITY NUTRITION

Gym Rock Music - Spotify Playlist
    27k followers, 300+ songs

Able to speak freely Segansational's Avatar
    Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Now this is what I've been waiting for! Great intro. Very interested to see how Neurosurge + Bodyforge 2.0 fares for you with the many differing styles of training that you incorporate. What are some of the PR's you are looking to break while on this stack?
    Back in action.

Thumbs up

Just out of class and pulling up to the gym now fellas! Gonna hit legs today with these tingles already in my face making me anxious!

Both training sessions ill post tonight

EDIT:

Now this is what I've been waiting for! Great intro. Very interested to see how Neurosurge + Bodyforge 2.0 fares for you with the many differing styles of training that you incorporate. What are some of the PR's you are looking to break while on this stack?
    Thanks bro!

I really would like to see ALL of my lifts jump up at least 10 pounds, keeping my strict form during some exercises and still being able to perform EXPLOSIVE reps with others.

All around I want to FEEL stronger and LOOK harder and more full...
    Last edited by ansatsuken; 02-13-2013 at 08:20 PM.
    Banish The Omen

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm a little late, but IN

Looking forward to this, this stack will make you DO WORK and hit those goals
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

Workout 1 and 2!!!

Originally Posted by BigBoLuke93 View Post
    I'm a little late, but IN

Looking forward to this, this stack will make you DO WORK and hit those goals
    Hell yeah, bro! So glad to have you along for this!

1st and 2nd Workouts w/Bodyforge 2.0!!

Written Pre-Workout:

I'm very excited to start this log. Lately I've cut back on caffeine consumption mostly for the purpose of avoiding reliance. I used to be an energy drink HOG and from ages 1 to 21, I don't think I've ever had a regular heartbeat while awake! Joking aside, I can't wait to try Bodyforge 2.0 and Neurosurge combined.

Neurosurge will be taken right when I start work at 5am. The next 5 hours are spent lifting and throwing freight, anywhere in the range of 20-100 lbs. for many hundred repetitions. This type of job really takes a toll on my hunger levels and burns a good amount of calories, which I try and make up for with somewhat healthy snacking during the shift. I will save Bodyforge 2.0 strictly for pre-workout

CHEST

Warmup

15% Incline 3 Minutes + Shoulder rotations/Adductions & Abductions
    Dumbbell Press
    30*12
    50*8
    60*10/6/6
    Incline Bench THROW
    85*10/10
    95*10/10
    *These feel amazing and are great for developing Power in punching and upper-body strength. I'll stop the bar about 2" above my chest, and then in one explosive movement, thrust my arms upward and toss the bar as high as I can. Slightly bending the elbows in order to absorb the impact of the returning bar, I then very slowly return the bar to the starting position, almost performing an intentional Negative rep.
    Single-Arm Crossover
    Really focusing on the SQUEEZE here for maximum pump!
    10*12/12
    20*12
    Dips
    All performed with bodyweight only and 10 seconds of rest between each set
    38/15/12/8/8/6

Post-Workout Meal

Pho-Chin (Brisket)
    w/Jalapenos, Sriracha and Lime

First workout went extremely well, I had so much clarity and smooth energy. I took 1.25 scoops about 30 minutes before I was scheduled to leave for the gym but got hung up at home due to a problem with sharing a car with my GF
    I ended up leaving much later than expected, so I took an extra 1/2 scoop to keep the motivation flowing. About 10 minutes before I actually left, I noticed that my breaths were much deeper and fuller, almost as if I was in a relaxed state but with the elevated levels of energy and clarity.

The taste was impressive to say the least! A semi-tart lemonade flavor, just at the perfect level of sweetness as to not leave a horrible taste in my mouth. The powder mixes very well, not a single clump or large granule was left after only 30 seconds of shaking. For my initial 1.25 scoops, I used 12oz. of water. There is a slight bitter aftertaste but it works well with this particular flavor and makes the 'lemonade' seem more authentic.

LEGS
    Smith Lunge

Repetition count is with EACH leg
    55*10
    85*10 Drop-set 55*10
    105*10/10
    Glute Machine
    70*12
    80*12/12/12
    Wall Sits
    Performed in between the Glute Machine sets
    4 sets x 45 seconds
    Leg Press
    110*20/20
    130*20/20
    Calf Press
    110*25/20/20
    Kickbacks
    Each leg
    80*8/8/8
    Bodyweight Squat
    Performed in between each Kickback set
    20/20/20

Post-Workout Meal

Green Chile Meatloaf
    -Thank GOD I live in New Mexico

I'm very impressed with the first session w/Bodyforge 2.0 and can't wait to hit the gym again tomorrow for a Back and Rear Delts session! The energy w/o caffeine is beyond satisfying.
    Last edited by ansatsuken; 02-14-2013 at 05:22 PM.
    Banish The Omen

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome first impression. The best part is it'll only get better with continued dosing!
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice work so far! I'm interested in those incline bench throws... are you doing them on a smith machine? If not, be careful!

BTW, that Pho and even your meatloaf (which I'm not a big meatloaf person) look awesome. You cook them both yourself?
    Back in action.

Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Nice work so far! I'm interested in those incline bench throws... are you doing them on a smith machine? If not, be careful!

BTW, that Pho and even your meatloaf (which I'm not a big meatloaf person) look awesome. You cook them both yourself?
    Yeah I forgot to mention that the Bench throws are done on a smith machine! It's nice to be able to go a few pounds heavier on that particular exercise...

As for the nom-noms:
    My girlfriend is an amazing cook, making interesting combinations using simple ingredients to keep me satisfied
    That particular meatloaf pic is from googleimages since I forgot to take a pic of hers. It was gone before she could serve it on a proper plate bro I'll be sure to take proper pics of what's served to me next time!

As mentioned in 22's log, I haven't taken both Bodyforge 2.0 and Neurosurge together! I'll take a half dose of Neuro tomorrow morning at 430am then possibly take a full serving along with Bodyforge 2.0 before my Back session in the evening.

I have band practice tomorrow night so we'll see if the energy holds through the Metal session.. my faith is strong
    Last edited by ansatsuken; 02-15-2013 at 07:04 AM.
    Banish The Omen

tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn nice first impression!! Love the low weight, high reps on leg press I do the same thing. Love to get the blood flowing down there!

What kind of work do you do?
    VELOCITY NUTRITION

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by tmd17 View Post
    Damn nice first impression!! Love the low weight, high reps on leg press I do the same thing. Love to get the blood flowing down there!

What kind of work do you do?
    I'm working at Costco now, taking a break from pt for awhile so i can focus on my own physique and help out my friends and family.

I have my own section in Costco that i throw freight 5 hours before we open. Pretty much the same thing every morning at 430 but It's solid work, keeps me sweating the whole time, and i don't have to deal with any people
    Banish The Omen

bobwuzher3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobwuzher3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobwuzher3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobwuzher3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobwuzher3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobwuzher3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobwuzher3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobwuzher3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobwuzher3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobwuzher3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobwuzher3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    great workouts keep it up man

Originally Posted by bobwuzher3 View Post
    great workouts keep it up man

OH YEAH!

Gearing up for a Back session today before I go to Metal night with the homies \m/

I'm gonna take BOTH Bodyforge and Neurosurge before training and practicing... I'll let you all know how it goes tomorrow morning.
    Also, tomorrow morning is Plyometrics and Cardio training
    Banish The Omen

Rock on, what do you play?

And you must get a nice discount for working at Costco. Good for bulking!
    Back in action.

I bet he's dreaming about the workout he had last night with the NeuroForge 2.0 combo.

Looking forward to hearing how it went along with Metal night!
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

I'm doing vocals with 3 of my best friends from high school, just started randomly jamming together about a year ago and have played numerous shows so far! This is the first band I've ever been in along with one of the guitarists. We still need a bassist who can keep up though Our drummer plays the bass when we're recording lol

If you wanna check them out the FB page is in my sig! Just rough copies of the demo so far, lemme know what you think if you're into metal, bro!

Yeah Costco is sweet for chicken/meat deals. They just have waaaay too many tempting Carbs for sale

I bet he's dreaming about the workout he had last night with the NeuroForge 2.0 combo.

Looking forward to hearing how it went along with Metal night!
    The back session was INTENSE!
    Taking both Bodyforge and Neurosurge in ONE container was just plain nuts!

I'm typing up the numbers and official workout stamp right now...

Metal night didn't really happen; one guitarist got caught up with family-in-law stuff so it was just the 3 of us jamming a little bit, playing pool, pigging out at Wendy's, and watching Workaholics..
    Last edited by ansatsuken; 02-16-2013 at 01:33 PM.
    Banish The Omen

Originally Posted by ansatsuken View Post
    I'm doing vocals with 3 of my best friends from high school, just started randomly jamming together about a year ago and have played numerous shows so far! This is the first band I've ever been in along with one of the guitarists. We still need a bassist who can keep up though Our drummer plays the bass when we're recording lol

If you wanna check them out the FB page is in my sig! Just rough copies of the demo so far, lemme know what you think if you're into metal, bro!

Yeah Costco is sweet for chicken/meat deals. They just have waaaay to many tempting Carbs for sale

The back session was INTENSE!
    Taking both Bodyforge and Neurosurge in ONE container was just plain nuts!

I'm typing up the numbers and official workout stamp right now...

Metal night didn't really happen; one guitarist got caught up with family-in-law stuff so it was just the 3 of us jamming a little bit, playing pool, pigging out at Wendy's, and watching Workaholics..
    I suspected you might be pleased with the combo. ;-)

It's too bad that metal night did not pan out but it still sounds like you had a solid time with your bros.

Excited to see the details of your workout.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

Exclamation Workout 3

Neogenix

Bodyforge 2.0 and Neurosurge

Workout #3: Back and Rear Delts

This session was done in under an hour last night, I kept the pace up and still left the gym with lots of energy. I can say that today I definitely feel sore in my middle back and deep into my lats! I threw in a few drop sets and rest-pause sets to boost up the intensity as well as abiding by my rule of never resting for more than 40 seconds..

Pre-Workout
    I took 1.5 scoops of Bodyforge 2.0 and 1 scoop of Neurosurge mixed together. It hit me HARD in the gym! I was so focused in I actually forgot to put in my headphones for half of the workout lol they were just swinngin around my neck!

Lat Pulldown
    85*12
    100*12
    120*10
    140*8 DROP 100*6 DROP 55*6
    Dumbbell Incline Rows
    I alternated from having my sternum flush against an inclined bench for dual-arm rows, and supporting my weight with one arm while rowing with the other.
    30*12(Double-arm)
    45*8(Single-arm)
    45*10(Single)
    30*10(Double) REST PAUSE *8
    Seated Cable Row
    Using dual-arm pulleys
    85*12
    100*12
    120*8
    100*12
    85*12 DROP 55*12
    Rear Delt Flye
    55*12
    70*10
    80*10/8
    55*6
    Pullups
    Alternating Grips (Hammer and Overhand)
    10/8/6/6/4/4
    Wall Sits
    60 Seconds *2
    Just did these for finishing up my notes and doing some deep breathing.

Had to wake up this morning for an early exercise class where it's basically open gym. I'm still recovering from the intense plyometric and endurance session I had so bear with me

Banish The Omen

LOL at forgetting to put your headphones in. NICE workout, I friggin love DB incline rows they destroy your mid back. How was the pump?
    VELOCITY NUTRITION

Originally Posted by tmd17 View Post
    LOL at forgetting to put your headphones in. NICE workout, I friggin love DB incline rows they destroy your mid back. How was the pump?
    Haha yeah I don't recall paying attention to the in-house radio either...I was intensely focused on getting some work done with my new friends. I'm really enjoying the way these both work together..

Oh the pump was there and staying all night! Even felt the exhausted muscles when I was doing unrelated exercises this morning in class. It was nice to have a pump in my mid and upper back but NO lower back pump! I was still able to flare out my lats as much as possible during the pullups at the very end of the workout, which I attribute to being sore today.

I took a nasty spill awhile back while doing Parkour at night on the local University campus. I ended up bulging a disk pretty bad and for awhile I had really bad back pumps when training. I neglected working my midsection and core strength for a long time. Over the past 5 years or so, I've nearly healed all pain in my back from training smarter and having a very strong core.

EDIT
    Will there be more flavors of Bodyforge 2.0? For me, you wouldn't need one since I really enjoy the lemonade flavors. But for anyone else that doesn't prefer anything of the citrus persuasion?
    Last edited by ansatsuken; 02-16-2013 at 01:35 PM.
    Banish The Omen

Congrats bro its inspirational that you are working out despite having a back injury

Originally Posted by bobwuzher3 View Post
    Congrats bro its inspirational that you are working out despite having a back injury
    This!

It sounds like you're getting exactly what we hoped you would out of this combo. Energy, focus, pumps, endurance and recovery are all par for the course with the ingredients included.

As for other flavors, I'm sure -SDR- would love to expand and offer a bit more variety at some point. The key will be how well the product does when it hits shelves. As it stands now, it makes business sense to test the waters with one solid flavor before spreading resources too thin with additional flavors.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Back problems are no fun man, especially lower back. I strained mine pretty bad, where I had concerns of a herniated disc while deadlifting with improper form shortly after I began lifting Had sciatica for months, and would always shoot up with any impact such as basic running for around 6 months.

Had to lots and lots of stretching and rehab exercises to strengthen everything again, and it sucked lol. I've gotten a lot smarter with my training now, and my core now a strong point after that happened. Good to hear yours is going well too - your back and shoulders are two things that you really don't want to mess up at all IMO.
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

This!

It sounds like you're getting exactly what we hoped you would out of this combo. Energy, focus, pumps, endurance and recovery are all par for the course with the ingredients included.

As for other flavors, I'm sure -SDR- would love to expand and offer a bit more variety at some point. The key will be how well the product does when it hits shelves. As it stands now, it makes business sense to test the waters with one solid flavor before spreading resources too thin with additional flavors.
    Yeah I'm ready to go again! Though half of my body isn't lol I've definitely pushed myself harder and in different ways this past week with both products. The DOMS is nearly debilitating

Lemonade for the test flavor is definitely a good choice! To me, there are very few things as refreshing as freshly squeezed lemonade!

Originally Posted by BigBoLuke93 View Post
    Back problems are no fun man, especially lower back. I strained mine pretty bad, where I had concerns of a herniated disc while deadlifting with improper form shortly after I began lifting Had sciatica for months, and would always shoot up with any impact such as basic running for around 6 months.

Had to lots and lots of stretching and rehab exercises to strengthen everything again, and it sucked lol. I've gotten a lot smarter with my training now, and my core now a strong point after that happened. Good to hear yours is going well too - your back and shoulders are two things that you really don't want to mess up at all IMO.
    Awesome to hear that your core is strong and taking care of your back, bro! Herniated disks are a horrible pain to deal with. A lot of people just 'quit' once they have an injury like that; giving up without looking in to proper physical therapy and putting in 100% effort to strengthen weak points. It seems most of us learn the hard way with back and shoulders...
    Banish The Omen

Rear Delt Flye
    55*12
    70*10
    80*10/8
    55*6
    Those are some strong numbers on rear delts...
    Back in action.

Haha yeah I don't recall paying attention to the in-house radio either...I was intensely focused on getting some work done with my new friends. I'm really enjoying the way these both work together..

Oh the pump was there and staying all night! Even felt the exhausted muscles when I was doing unrelated exercises this morning in class. It was nice to have a pump in my mid and upper back but NO lower back pump! I was still able to flare out my lats as much as possible during the pullups at the very end of the workout, which I attribute to being sore today.

I took a nasty spill awhile back while doing Parkour at night on the local University campus. I ended up bulging a disk pretty bad and for awhile I had really bad back pumps when training. I neglected working my midsection and core strength for a long time. Over the past 5 years or so, I've nearly healed all pain in my back from training smarter and having a very strong core.

EDIT
    Will there be more flavors of Bodyforge 2.0? For me, you wouldn't need one since I really enjoy the lemonade flavors. But for anyone else that doesn't prefer anything of the citrus persuasion?
    Nice!! The pump is what keeps me going in the gym. Dat visual motivation. And damn, parkour is nuts man idk how you guys do it.

Those are some strong numbers on rear delts...
    Most likely a machine I assume
    VELOCITY NUTRITION