itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation Electric Muscle Simulation

Any of you use Electric Muscle Stimulation on your clients? at your gym?

If yes what kind and what for ?

11.jpg

SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by itasquo View Post
    Any of you use Electric Muscle Stimulation on your clients? at your gym?

If yes what kind and what for ?

Attachment 5394793
    http://www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/Pr.../ucm142478.htm

^^ Actually kind of funny...

Honestly, I have never heard of a single personal trainer using it with their clients. I've heard of some coaches using it. I'm not sure about scope of practice, but I'm sure it could get you in trouble if anything went wrong. On top of that, you have to wonder what the benefit to the client truly is. I'd save the money and headaches.

Registered User ericzimmerman34's Avatar
    ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I havent heard of any PTs using them either. They are more of a scam when advertised for exercising. I can see them being useful to prevent muscle atrophy possibly and I know they have their use in physical therapy but that is about it. I actually have a tens unit i use for my lower back
    Obssession is a word lazy people use to describe dedication.

If your not nervous before going to the gym your probably not working out hard enough (my new favorite quote)

B.S. in Exercise and Sports Science
    Cooper Functional Trainer Cert.
    NASM CES in progress

itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Honestly, I have never heard of a single personal trainer using it with their clients. I've heard of some coaches using it. I'm not sure about scope of practice, but I'm sure it could get you in trouble if anything went wrong. On top of that, you have to wonder what the benefit to the client truly is. I'd save the money and headaches.[/QUOTE]

I was an athlete played pro hockey in Europe and semi pro in the states. And we did use electric muscle stimulation with backed up science behind it and really good results in performance and injury recovery. So i was just wondering if anyone here seen it at a studio or gym ?

stuff like that...

Originally Posted by SFT View Post

Honestly, I have never heard of a single personal trainer using it with their clients. I've heard of some coaches using it. I'm not sure about scope of practice, but I'm sure it could get you in trouble if anything went wrong. On top of that, you have to wonder what the benefit to the client truly is. I'd save the money and headaches.
    And i am not talking about those AB machines they were banned by FDA : )