Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Smile 6 Month Progress - Motivation for starters - 132lbs-172lbs

Whatsup brahs,

Exactly half a year ago I started my journey to a better lifestyle and body. Things did not come easy since I started of at a very low point in my life. Being a game addict and not even wanting to go outside made the beginning of my journey very tough. So as mentioned before I was a game addict, my nutrition was awful (beer, chips, snacks etc.). And I was 60kg (132lbs) way way way underweight.

As I started progressing my need to game started to disappear as well. I fell in love with the gains and loved the gym! Now 6 months later I live the lifestyle I desired half a year back. My nutrition is in check and I go to the gym 5 days a week. So to all you beginners who are struggling, just keep your mind on the task at hand! Results WILL come if you put the effort and dedication into it!

Weightlifting increases:

Bench: 20kg (bar only) - 100kg
    Squat: 30kg - 120kg
    Deadlift: 40kg - 150kg
    Shoulder press dumbbells: 8kg - 40kg
    Incline chest press dumbbells: 10kg - 40kg

Before and after pic:

readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) readyto69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    nice good gainz.

what was your routine like

LWTG89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    40 lbs in 6 months. Pictures tell it all good work.

rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by readyto69 View Post
    nice good gainz.

what was your routine like
    I started of with a 5 day split, but then made my workouts more intense and went to a 4 day split
    Mo: Shoulders
    Tue: Legs - Biceps
    Wed: Active rest
    Thu: Chest
    Fri: Back - Triceps
    Sat: Active rest
    Sun: Active rest

Originally Posted by LWTG89 View Post
    40 lbs in 6 months. Pictures tell it all good work.
    Cheers! Really happy with the results! Can't wait to see myself 1-2 years from now to be honest..

Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Holy crap dude, two different people right there. Glad that through the process you ended loving it which is good, congrats on your progress, I'm completely blown away brah, amazing!

Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if not muscle memory...seems legit

Originally Posted by Mounakis View Post
    if not muscle memory...seems legit
    Well had a real shortage of micronutrients for 5 years. I guess the big change to ALOT of micronutrients made my gains come so quickly I am eating a lot each day but I got the "ectomorph blessing" if you know what I mean :P

maciulaitis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Congrats buddy with huge progress, but it's just me or bad photo but your upper back is pretty weak. I suggest work little bit harder with that, do exercises correctly not using your biceps!

Originally Posted by maciulaitis View Post
    Congrats buddy with huge progress, but it's just me or bad photo but your upper back is pretty weak. I suggest work little bit harder with that, do exercises correctly not using your biceps!
    back is not to bad, starting to get the V here is a better pic:

BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Theres no way you're natty but GJDM

Originally Posted by BraggadocioBrah View Post
    Theres no way you're natty but GJDM
    Sorry to burst your bubble but I am actually au naturel, and planning on staying that way! Thanks brah

BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rvanwaas View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble but I am actually au naturel, and planning on staying that way! Thanks brah
    What made u wanna lift and become an elite?

What made u wanna lift and become an elite?
    Well I looked in the mirror and I wasnt happy with what I saw. A friend of mine then told me about people who went from skinny mugs to big lads. Since that day something just turned on in my head, and since then ive been going to the gym religiously and keeping my nutrition in check, and results just made me want to continue even more

Well I looked in the mirror and I wasnt happy with what I saw. A friend of mine then told me about people who went from skinny mugs to big lads. Since that day something just turned on in my head, and since then ive been going to the gym religiously and keeping my nutrition in check, and results just made me want to continue even more
    Well u did it right the first time around. Most ppl get fat from bulking. Keep it up man

Well u did it right the first time around. Most ppl get fat from bulking. Keep it up man
    I was told I was going to get fat as well, but ectomorph ftw i suppose haha! Cheers mate, will definitely keep it up!!

Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Look well done OP you have done well, but your lifts just seem extreme. 80kg on your bench in 6 months?

Not sure wether to keep bulking or throwing a mini cut in.. Any thoughts on that?

Originally Posted by Joshyb90 View Post
    Look well done OP you have done well, but your lifts just seem extreme. 80kg on your bench in 6 months?
    I know it seems unbelievable even for me. But I just kept increasing weight every workout, and kept challenging myself. And now i'm benching 100kg

Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know it seems unbelievable even for me. But I just kept increasing weight every workout, and kept challenging myself. And now i'm benching 100kg
    Are they 1RM figures?

Originally Posted by Joshyb90 View Post
    Are they 1RM figures?
    I don't count 1RM, I do 1RM's once in a while to boost confidence. These numbers are a minimal of 4 rep range

TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good work bro. Since youre an ecto, do you have a fast metabolism? I'm ecto/meso from myself and hit at least 3500 calroeis per day to maintain my weight... I only gain weight at least 3800-4000 calories... lol!

Typisch Nederlande genetics!!! FTW!!!

Originally Posted by TheSecondName View Post
    Good work bro. Since youre an ecto, do you have a fast metabolism? I'm ecto/meso from myself and hit at least 3500 calroeis per day to maintain my weight... I only gain weight at least 3800-4000 calories... lol!

Typisch Nederlande genetics!!! FTW!!!
    Cheers mate! Yes I do have a abnormal metabolism, i've been on a 5-7k cal diet the past months and still 7-8% BF :P
    Dutch Genetics FTW Indeed!

Belaya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Belaya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Belaya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Impressive.

Anyone thoughts on wether to do a mini cut yes or no? Advice would be appreciated

Jimetics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone thoughts on wether to do a mini cut yes or no? Advice would be appreciated
    What is there to cut? Obviously continue your bulk, you're making all kinds of leangains. And that on a 5k-7k diet! Usually it takes a while before people get their routine/workouts & diet in order, but you must have been well-informed from the start! You did work bro, goodjob!

Btw insane lift gains!

haunter90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) haunter90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) haunter90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) haunter90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) haunter90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) haunter90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) haunter90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) haunter90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) haunter90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) haunter90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) haunter90 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dude , there is nothing I respect more than an ectomorph bulking up , you're awesome man , keep up the good work

Originally Posted by Jimetics View Post
    What is there to cut? Obviously continue your bulk, you're making all kinds of leangains. And that on a 5k-7k diet! Usually it takes a while before people get their routine/workouts & diet in order, but you must have been well-informed from the start! You did work bro, goodjob!

Btw insane lift gains!
    Well I was thinking just cut to about 6/7% and then leanbulk, because since I don't put on any fat at all it will just be leaner muscle I started my journey reading A LOT, so sort of knew what I was doing, I didn't expect it to go this quick tho! Cheers for the feedback, very motivating for me!

Originally Posted by haunter90 View Post
    Dude , there is nothing I respect more than an ectomorph bulking up , you're awesome man , keep up the good work
    Haha cheers buddy! It is quite hard as an ectomorph I have to admit, we have to eat so much to gain proper weight.. But we stay lean the year through in return so it's all good I suppose . Thanks for the feedback!

FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Holy hell, OP! That's certainly motivated me - and gives the lie to this idea that 'some people just cannot put on muscle'! And in a measly six months as well!