Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by FitnessFan76 View Post
    Holy hell, OP! That's certainly motivated me - and gives the lie to this idea that 'some people just cannot put on muscle'! And in a measly six months as well!
    You have no idea how glad I am I can motivate people through this Put the dedication and hard work into it and you will achieve your goals! Cheers bud!

cv7713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cv7713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cv7713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cv7713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cv7713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cv7713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cv7713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cv7713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cv7713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cv7713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cv7713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good job man! Be safe...

"Year of Proper Training Potential Rate of Muscle Gain per Year
    1 20-25 pounds (2 pounds per month)
    2 10-12 pounds (1 pound per month)
    3 5-6 pounds (0.5 pound per month)
    4+ 2-3 pounds (not worth calculating)"

rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rvanwaas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cv7713 View Post
    Good job man! Be safe...

"Year of Proper Training Potential Rate of Muscle Gain per Year
    1 20-25 pounds (2 pounds per month)
    2 10-12 pounds (1 pound per month)
    3 5-6 pounds (0.5 pound per month)
    4+ 2-3 pounds (not worth calculating)"
    Cheers bud!

I'm all about going beyond limits and boundaries set by other people. I noticed i'm able to cross some of the boundaries already, and i'll just keep pushing and pushing myself to the absolute limit. Can't wait to show you guys how far I got in about 1-2 years time! Thanks for the feedback bud, appreciated

FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rvanwaas View Post
    Cheers bud!

I'm all about going beyond limits and boundaries set by other people. I noticed i'm able to cross some of the boundaries already, and i'll just keep pushing and pushing myself to the absolute limit. Can't wait to show you guys how far I got in about 1-2 years time! Thanks for the feedback bud, appreciated
    If you continue at this rate, in 1 or 2 year's time, you're going to be He Man. Bit before your time - an Eighties' cartoon that I grew up with.

LarsD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LarsD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cheers bud!

Sick **** bro! Good progress. And a fellow Dutchie as well I see

I've been at it for 1 month but if I keep progressing like this I won't get near your progression lol. Wasn't expecting to either so that's okay haha.

What made you decide to go with a bro split instead of the all-hailed SS or AllPro's (I'm doing the latter atm, using my real 10 rep maxes, but I lack the sense of ''feeling'' anything the next day I used to have when messing about with weights a few years ago =p)?

Keep it up!

I lol'd at myself for being near your weight & height yet looking nothing like that =p

Originally Posted by FitnessFan76 View Post
    If you continue at this rate, in 1 or 2 year's time, you're going to be He Man. Bit before your time - an Eighties' cartoon that I grew up with.
    Haha I highly doubt I'll get that swole! I really don't know what to expect in 1-2 years. But i'll just keep rocking it and making all kind of gains and we'll see I suppose!

Originally Posted by LarsD View Post
    Sick **** bro! Good progress. And a fellow Dutchie as well I see

I've been at it for 1 month but if I keep progressing like this I won't get near your progression lol. Wasn't expecting to either so that's okay haha.

What made you decide to go with a bro split instead of the all-hailed SS or AllPro's (I'm doing the latter atm, using my real 10 rep maxes, but I lack the sense of ''feeling'' anything the next day I used to have when messing about with weights a few years ago =p)?

Keep it up!

I lol'd at myself for being near your weight & height yet looking nothing like that =p
    Hey there bud, great to hear from another dutchman haha!
    I personally don't like to go with the big group of people, I like to make my own path. So what I did was researching alot, and then starting to form my own routine. I try to switch my routine up every 2/3 months. But if I do have to recommend one program it must be STS by Jim Stoppani, Did that first 2 months and it got me skyrocketing motivation and gain wise!

Onepoundfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Onepoundfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Onepoundfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Onepoundfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Onepoundfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Onepoundfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Onepoundfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Onepoundfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Onepoundfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Onepoundfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Onepoundfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Amazing Progress man

Originally Posted by Onepoundfish View Post
    Amazing Progress man
    Cheers buddy

JT64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JT64 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whatsup brahs,

Exactly half a year ago I started my journey to a better lifestyle and body. Things did not come easy since I started of at a very low point in my life. Being a game addict and not even wanting to go outside made the beginning of my journey very tough. So as mentioned before I was a game addict, my nutrition was awful (beer, chips, snacks etc.). And I was 60kg (132lbs) way way way underweight.

As I started progressing my need to game started to disappear as well. I fell in love with the gains and loved the gym! Now 6 months later I live the lifestyle I desired half a year back. My nutrition is in check and I go to the gym 5 days a week. So to all you beginners who are struggling, just keep your mind on the task at hand! Results WILL come if you put the effort and dedication into it!

Weightlifting increases:

Bench: 20kg (bar only) - 100kg
    Squat: 30kg - 120kg
    Deadlift: 40kg - 150kg
    Shoulder press dumbbells: 8kg - 40kg
    Incline chest press dumbbells: 10kg - 40kg

Before and after pic:

sick progress when i started lifting i was using the 7.5 kg dumbbells for pressing :P
    someone once said that a picture can paint a thousand words, if thats true then words can certainly paint a thousand pictures, in your mind, as sometimes words whether its a simple word of kindness, or a hash reality, is exactly what you needed to hear

Originally Posted by JT64 View Post
    sick progress when i started lifting i was using the 7.5 kg dumbbells for pressing :P
    Sounds very familiar brah, haha! How far back are we talking now? Cheers bud

Big,Shredded,Natty.Pick2 uncommonworker's Avatar
    uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50) uncommonworker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice transformation. What supps did you use?

bananabuzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can you give a rundown of what your diet looks like?

I started out 7 months ago and was piling on the lean gains really fast the first few months but they've ground to a crawl, I know I need to up my calories but it's hard to get them in.

I put on 20lbs in the first 5 months but only like 1 or 2 lbs since then. My waist line has remained 28 inch so it's been lean gains. I must need to up my calories to the likes you're eating.

A look at your typical diet would be great!

Originally Posted by uncommonworker View Post
    Nice transformation. What supps did you use?
    Thanks bud,

Here is my list of supps:

- Creatine Monohydrate
    - Weight gainer ( Serious Mass )
    - Case in protein
    - Fish oil pills
    - Multivitamine pills
    - ZMA pills

Hope it helps

Originally Posted by bananabuzz View Post
    Can you give a rundown of what your diet looks like?

I started out 7 months ago and was piling on the lean gains really fast the first few months but they've ground to a crawl, I know I need to up my calories but it's hard to get them in.

I put on 20lbs in the first 5 months but only like 1 or 2 lbs since then. My waist line has remained 28 inch so it's been lean gains. I must need to up my calories to the likes you're eating.

A look at your typical diet would be great!
    Whatsup buddy!

As they say, gains are made in the kitchen! So as you already noticed, you need to eat more Here is a rough list of things I eat throughout the day.

Wake up:
    Banana
    4 eggs
    4 slices of bread

1,5 hour later:
    150gr muesli
    100gr Full Yoghurt

2 hours later:
    4 slices of bread with peanutbutter

2 hours later:
    Fish or Chickenbreast
    Potatoe

2 hours later:
    Fruitsalad

Dinner:
    150gr pasta or Rice
    2 Cans of tuna

Before bed:
    Weight gainer (Serious Mass)
    0.5L of full yoghurt

Also don't forget to drink enough water, I drink about 4-5L of water a day.

Hope this helps you

Whatsup buddy!

As they say, gains are made in the kitchen! So as you already noticed, you need to eat more Here is a rough list of things I eat throughout the day.

Wake up:
    Banana
    4 eggs
    4 slices of bread

1,5 hour later:
    150gr muesli
    100gr Full Yoghurt

2 hours later:

2 hours later:
    Fish or Chickenbreast
    Potatoe

2 hours later:
    Fruitsalad

Dinner:
    150gr pasta or Rice
    2 Cans of tuna

Before bed:
    0.5L of full yoghurt

Hope this helps you
    Forgot to add, consistency is the most important. So whatever you're going to do, stick to that

Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How is it that were all told to follow a 5x5 or an upper/lower because frequency > volume but this guy can do this with whats considered a "bro-split"..? is the whole frequency thing a myth?

Originally Posted by Broscientist88 View Post
    How is it that were all told to follow a 5x5 or an upper/lower because frequency > volume but this guy can do this with whats considered a "bro-split"..? is the whole frequency thing a myth?
    I'm going to keep this plain simple Everybody's body is different, therefore our bodies will react different on certain routines. What you need to do is find out what works for you. And once you find that and believe in it you'll be unstoppable. Hit me up if you got any questions!

bananabuzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Broscientist88 View Post
    As said we are all different, I use a similar training split to Broscientist88 and have made great gains in 7 months.

Most people say to avoid the smith machine yet my chest would hardly grow until I stopped benching with free weights and used the smith machine instead.

I stopped benching with free weights because it was hurting my shoulders, the smith machine does not hurt my shoulders, yet you always read the opposite is true.

Congrats on your consistency and achievements so far Broscientist88. Before I started training I used to live on like 1200 calories a day so now that I need close to 4000 to make gains, it's tough going.

RockyCapone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RockyCapone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RockyCapone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RockyCapone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RockyCapone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RockyCapone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RockyCapone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    6 months and those gains?! Hate you. But real good job! But srs hate you.
    best lifts 2-04-13
    Squat 355x1
    Bench 270x1
    Deadlift 465x1
    Bodyweight 198 at 41 years young 16% BF.
    "When is it my turn?"

kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanmaxime is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dude is making all kindzz of gainz ... congrats!

Location: Sunderland, Silksworth, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    awesome gains hope mine are as good as that at 6 mont (week 7 finished!) Dont cut dude just keep your bulk going.
    Small man to BIG MAN = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151293303

R.I.P Zyzz

TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Whatsup buddy!

Wake up:
    Banana
    4 eggs
    4 slices of bread

1,5 hour later:
    150gr muesli
    100gr Full Yoghurt

2 hours later:

2 hours later:
    Fish or Chickenbreast
    Potatoe

2 hours later:
    Fruitsalad

Dinner:
    150gr pasta or Rice
    2 Cans of tuna

Before bed:
    0.5L of full yoghurt

Hope this helps you
    Awesome gains bro. Keep going hard. However, the above doesn't look like 5-7k cal. Not even close. Anyway, not that it really matters. I am just pointing it out.

Originally Posted by TheRunt View Post
    Awesome gains bro. Keep going hard. However, the above doesn't look like 5-7k cal. Not even close. Anyway, not that it really matters. I am just pointing it out.
    That is without supplements brah, My weight gainer shake is 2,5k cal, both my other protein shakes combined another 500cal. Also some full milk at day. But he asked just what I eat Cheers for the feedback

Originally Posted by rowza View Post
    awesome gains hope mine are as good as that at 6 mont (week 7 finished!) Dont cut dude just keep your bulk going.
    If you keep things consistent and stay motivated you'll get there in no time brah, good luck on your journey!

TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRunt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ah my bad. Didn't realise you took weight gainer shakes.

Originally Posted by TheRunt View Post
    Ah my bad. Didn't realise you took weight gainer shakes.
    True ectomorphs have to, to gain some proper mass in a short time span haha

dan12356 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    holy crap!! you must be drinking steroids instead of water

dan12356 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    anyways, great job... good luck

Originally Posted by dan12356 View Post
    holy crap!! you must be drinking steroids instead of water
    Haha staying natty for sure Cheers mate!