Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Wink Bigfoot Anyone?? Interesting turn of events today...

http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2...eb10427105.htm

Well one thing you can say is today the world became a bit more interesting.

A team of eleven scientists with expertise in genetics, forensics, pathology, biochemistry, and biophysics has sequenced three whole nuclear genomes from a novel, contemporary species of hominin in North America. The study, “Novel North American Hominins, Next Generation Sequencing of Three Whole Genomes and Associated Studies,” which analyzed DNA from a total of 111 high-quality samples submitted from across the continent, appears in the inaugural issue of Denovo: Journal of Science (http://www.denovojournal.com) on February 13.

62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hell, I think a couple of them work out at my gym. They leave a beard on the toilet seats each time they use them. Shedding bastards.......

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Folks this is an actual press release. This isn't some fantasy land thing it's a published scientific paper done by a team of scientists.

MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I had a genome in my front yard once, but someone took it.....

Chicago White Sox. 2005 World Series Champs!!
    Chicago Blackhawks!! 2010, 2013 & 2015 Stanley Cup Champs!!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2007 NCAA Hockey Champs!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2014 Rose Bowl Champs!! 2015 Cotton Bowl Champs!!

Am I self-centered or is it just me?

I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.....
    Does the 3 second rule apply to soup....?

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    People thought Pandas were a myth for a very long time. I don't think there was any physical evidence of their existence until around 1880 and they didn't see a living species until about 50 years after that (if memory serves me correctly). I'm not saying that there are Big Foots, but I think there's enough evidence out there to make me believe it's a distinct possibility.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2...eb10427105.htm

Well one thing you can say is today the world became a bit more interesting.

A team of eleven scientists with expertise in genetics, forensics, pathology, biochemistry, and biophysics has sequenced three whole nuclear genomes from a novel, contemporary species of hominin in North America. The study, “Novel North American Hominins, Next Generation Sequencing of Three Whole Genomes and Associated Studies,” which analyzed DNA from a total of 111 high-quality samples submitted from across the continent, appears in the inaugural issue of Denovo: Journal of Science (http://www.denovojournal.com) on February 13.

Good find and very interesting!

"Phylogeny trees generated showed homology to human chromosome 11 and to primate sequences. The data indicates that the Sasquatch has human mitochondrial DNA but possesses nuclear DNA that is a structural mosaic consisting of human and novel non-human DNA."

Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    People thought Pandas were a myth for a very long time. I don't think there was any physical evidence of their existence until around 1880 and they didn't see a living species until about 50 years after that (if memory serves me correctly). I'm not saying that there are Big Foots, but I think there's enough evidence out there to make me believe it's a distinct possibility.
    I've never seen one but if nothing else this article demands attention.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Good find and very interesting!

"Phylogeny trees generated showed homology to human chromosome 11 and to primate sequences. The data indicates that the Sasquatch has human mitochondrial DNA but possesses nuclear DNA that is a structural mosaic consisting of human and novel non-human DNA."
    It is extremely interesting. The knowledge that this has been brewing has been around for a good while. I'm just glad it has finally seen the light of day so other scientists can now examine the data and either verify or refute their findings.

Some of their findings seem pretty hard to dismiss as they've gone WAY past the point of checking and triple checking their data. I just may have to pony up the money to read the actual abstract.

immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've never seen one but if nothing else this article demands attention.
    The only thing which makes me wonder.... This is the inagural issue of the journal. It could be "fringe" science related, and will have "fringe" science type of credibility. I don't want to pee on the Christmas tree, but don't get your hopes up too high on this one, bro. Are the articles which appear in this journal peer reviewed? It will be interesting to see how other people in this area view the information.

Originally Posted by immuno View Post
    The only thing which makes me wonder.... This is the inagural issue of the journal. It could be "fringe" science related, and will have "fringe" science type of credibility. I don't want to pee on the Christmas tree, but don't get your hopes up too high on this one, bro. Are the articles which appear in this journal peer reviewed? It will be interesting to see how other people in this area view the information.
    Ultimately the issue will rise or fall on the actual science. The DNA studies will be reviewed (and supposedly it has been peer reviewed already) honestly the thing about DNA is it's much more straight forward than any other evidence of Bigfoot.

Honestly my hopes aren't any higher than they've ever been. I've known personally several folks who claim to have seen one. Sad but one of them just passed away a couple of months back. I know he'd have enjoyed hearing about all of this.

There's always the chance that it's a hoax I suppose but if it is such it is the most elaborate hoax of all time and that also makes it profoundly interesting.

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ultimately the issue will rise or fall on the actual science. The DNA studies will be reviewed (and supposedly it has been peer reviewed already) honestly the thing about DNA is it's much more straight forward than any other evidence of Bigfoot.

Honestly my hopes aren't any higher than they've ever been. I've known personally several folks who claim to have seen one. Sad but one of them just passed away a couple of months back. I know he'd have enjoyed hearing about all of this.

There's always the chance that it's a hoax I suppose but if it is such it is the most elaborate hoax of all time and that also makes it profoundly interesting.
    First of all, Roy, honestly, this isn't an attack. I merely ask you to employ reason. The fact that you say, "I've known personally several folks who claim to have seen one", is kinda weird, don't you think? I mean, does anyone else here (national AND international) know of...anyone, let alone, several people that have seen one? I'm betting....um...no.

Secondly, I know damn well that you'd be the first person (or at least, right beside me!) to refute the "scientists" that insist that global warming is man made, right? I'm just sayin'....

Lastly, while I don't/won't definitively say that this is BS, I will say that there is "eyewitness" evidence that amounts to near nothing, in terms of credibility. We just had a "Rambo" type trained cop....whose whereabouts remained undiscovered...for about 6 days!

Do the math...

Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    First of all, Roy, honestly, this isn't an attack. I merely ask you to employ reason. The fact that you say, "I've known personally several folks who claim to have seen one", is kinda weird, don't you think? I mean, does anyone else here (national AND international) know of...anyone, let alone, several people that have seen one? I'm betting....um...no.

Secondly, I know damn well that you'd be the first person (or at least, right beside me!) to refute the "scientists" that insist that global warming is man made, right? I'm just sayin'....

Lastly, while I don't/won't definitively say that this is BS, I will say that there is "eyewitness" evidence that amounts to near nothing, in terms of credibility. We just had a "Rambo" type trained cop....whose whereabouts remained undiscovered...for about 6 days!

Do the math...
    I think you'd be surprised how many folks have seen these things.

My Dad's best friend saw one back in the 60's his daughter saw it too. So that's 2 that I know. The neighbor boys that I grew up with saw one while out hunting so that's 2 more I knew personally. Two of our hired men saw one of them on a ranch we owned at the time, that makes a grand total of 6 folks I've known personally. Two more hired men found tracks in the snow on the same ranch though they did not see anything but they did hear it running. I have other friends who have told me about 2nd hand incidents but I don't count those for much since they are well third hand now.

But my Dad's friend was the best he saw it up close and for several minutes. Literally looked it in the eyes, him I believe without hesitation.

There is no connection to global warming not even remotely the same thing.

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is no connection to global warming not even remotely the same thing.
    My inference and reference to this was your adamant citing that "this was a scientific finding", and that it cannot be disputed. I'm merely pointing out that you can line up a thousand scientists...on each side...who will disagree.

Honestly? The theory seems plausible to me. However, my intellect tells me that it's likely, pure BS. Again, "today's" Rambos can't even hide for a full week. Bigfoot......ancient ancestor.....never caught on tape/video (don't even post that known fraudulent one )......can't buy it, my friend. Not by a long shot. It just doesn't add up. Right along with the Loch Ness Monster.

Looking at DNA and climate data aren't even remotely the same. (oh and Kevin I didn't say they couldn't be dismissed but that some of it will be hard to dismiss, not impossible mind you but tough. There will be an attempt to go all or nothing here and that really shouldn't be the case imho)

Besides I don't argue that the climate is changing. It has always changed that's what the climate does.

How many bobcats have you seen? How many cougars? Cougars are around here as well as back home in South Dakota. My brother sees tracks all the time but has never seen a cougar.

Had the 'Rambo' guy had survival skills and gotten into a wooded remote area you'd have never found him either. But he didn't have actual survival skills just tactical skills. Not the same thing.

Besides there are a ton of videos online most are obvious hoaxes but if these things are as human as this report says they are it's no wonder we discount so many as appearing so 'human'.

If it weren't for knowing old Alfred I'd be along with you Kevin but I did and he told me what he saw and I believe him.
    Last edited by Old-Time-Lifter; 02-13-2013 at 01:36 PM.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Well as an occasional Coast to Coast AM listener( when i can't sleep) it would be very arrogant to assume that it is just humans and animals in the universe with nothing else in between. There are far to many sightings of "stuff" over time all over the planet. It all cant be military experiments :P

mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000)
    Issue #1
    As Immuno pointed out, this is the inagural issue of this particular journal. In fact, is not an established, well known Journal. A quick whois actually shows the website was created earlier this year:
    Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: DENOVOJOURNAL.COM
    Created on: 04-Feb-13
    Expires on: 04-Feb-14
    Last Updated on: 04-Feb-13
    There is actually quite a bit of chatter in the scientific community that Dr. Ketchum created/bought this journal to self publish because all of the reviewed journals in the US refused to publish her paper.

Issue #2
    This section of the press release: Dr. Melba S. Ketchum, DVM, of DNA Diagnostics.
    So we have a Veterinarian, Dr. Ketchum, working for a private company, DNA Diagnostics, that oh ya....she founded and is the Director of. Can you say "agenda"?

Issue #3
    Dr. Ketchum has not been involved with any other peer reviewed published research papers/projects and is not an academic researcher in the traditional sense. In fact, none of the authors credited in the study are proper academic researchers.

It would be akin to a bunch of us putting together a "paper" refuting something Layne Norton has published.
    No thanks jeff
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult...

--==2013 Meet Lifts==--
    147.5/325 | 90/198 | 202.5/446

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    bigfoot is real???? I friggin knew it

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Two mysteries solved with one sighting:

Brahfoot
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I find the "Bigfoot" stories interesting and entertaining, however when archaeolgists regularly find the bones of reptiles from the Mesozoic but not a one from purported contemporary beings, this finding stretches reality a tad for me.

Interesting though.

Originally Posted by mal1ce View Post
    Issue #1
    As Immuno pointed out, this is the inagural issue of this particular journal. In fact, is not an established, well known Journal. A quick whois actually shows the website was created earlier this year:
    There is actually quite a bit of chatter in the scientific community that Dr. Ketchum created/bought this journal to self publish because all of the reviewed journals in the US refused to publish her paper.

Issue #2
    This section of the press release: Dr. Melba S. Ketchum, DVM, of DNA Diagnostics.
    So we have a Veterinarian, Dr. Ketchum, working for a private company, DNA Diagnostics, that oh ya....she founded and is the Director of. Can you say "agenda"?

Issue #3
    Dr. Ketchum has not been involved with any other peer reviewed published research papers/projects and is not an academic researcher in the traditional sense. In fact, none of the authors credited in the study are proper academic researchers.

It would be akin to a bunch of us putting together a "paper" refuting something Layne Norton has published.
    No thanks jeff
    Good points but she has worked with genetics for several decades and I believe was even the first to sequence a few species DNA.

Does she have an agenda? Who doesn't?

She hasn't done this exactly by the book, but she isn't an academic and that seems to be a bit of the issue she's running into on getting it published. However to say that she doesn't have expertise in the field is well just silly.

The real value of this is that it will stir up interest and hopefully others with more credentials will follow behind.

It's interesting that she is often called to be an expert witness in trials and folks are convicted to prison or worse based on her expertise but now she's not qualified.

I think her biggest mistake is she's tried to go beyond the DNA and spell out origins etc. she should have stopped with the raw data and let the chips fall where they may... but she didn't because she does have an agenda she wants federal protection for the species. The interest in killing one has grown lately and I think she wants to make that a crime asap before it happens. (there are several reported shootings out there right now none of which I believe)

All in all pass, fail or what may be it's very interesting. LOL

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by immuno View Post
    ^^^This^^^

Something this significant - if it were legitimate - would be published in Nature or Science.

Originally Posted by mal1ce View Post
    Issue #1

Issue #2

Issue #3
    Good sleuthing! It's even more bogus than I had thought.
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

Originally Posted by DocHoss View Post
    ^^^This^^^

Something this significant - if it were legitimate - would be published in Nature or Science.

Good sleuthing! It's even more bogus than I had thought.
    No sleuthing was needed. Dr. Ketchum posted all of that on her fb early on.

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know he is for real. I once caught him, killed and mounted him. Thank goodness nobody saw me mounting him.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Peer reviewed" doesn't necessary mean a whole lot.
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mslman71 View Post
    "Peer reviewed" doesn't necessary mean a whole lot.
    Depends on the journal - and by extension, the peers.
    Last edited by DocHoss; 02-13-2013 at 07:34 PM. Reason: typo
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine