tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What would this be classes as? (TDEE exercise levels)

Cutting (personal preference) on 2000 cals, 2200 on lifting days. This is 300-500 deficit according to my TDEE. Obviously it varies in accordance to your daily activities.
    What I'm wondering is what would you class my exercise levels as? (Inactive, little exercise, moderate exercise, active, very active)
    I work 5 days a week, pretty much labouring for a printing company. 7.5 hours a day including lunch break. Work itself is standing on your feet all day, walking around fairly often, very rarely sprinting from one end of the machine to the other (about 30 meters), occassionally lifting sub-heavy to heavy stuff for brief periods. Some days it's flat out but most days it's just standing and walking around. When I come home I'm sedentary. Just eat and watch tele. I lift at least 3 days a week, around an hour each time, doing SS, sometimes 6 times a week too from learning about babylovers approach to SS and overtraining. If I'm not tired I'll lift otherwise I'll rest.
    I put in the TDEE I'm moderately active as I'm sedentary when I get home and on weekends. I know work can be active but I don't feel tired from work which is why I'm thinking its not as active as I make it out to be cause if it was an active job I'd be tired right?
    I'm just asking cause I was curious about raising my calories a hundred or two each day. Weigh myself each month, going by results in the mirror and I'm seeing what I want so I know I'm in a deficit, but would just like to eat more lol ...
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 172lb, hovering around 18% BF
    When people are doubting you, when people are badgering you to get tanked every weekend, when people claim you're boring, just remember you're doing this for you. No one else. If people are too narrow minded to acknowledge your sacrifice, your blood, sweat and tears, your hard work and your happiness to better yourself as a person, they aren't worth it. Simple as that.

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Being on your feet all day, I would use a high multiplier.

tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lee__d View Post
    Being on your feet all day, I would use a high multiplier.
    I'm figuring I will. Discussed this with my girlfriend and she says dont underestimate standing on your feet all day, even if standing still a lot, it does tax you a lot more then sitting down
    When people are doubting you, when people are badgering you to get tanked every weekend, when people claim you're boring, just remember you're doing this for you. No one else. If people are too narrow minded to acknowledge your sacrifice, your blood, sweat and tears, your hard work and your happiness to better yourself as a person, they aren't worth it. Simple as that.

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you've got a few weeks of results, why are you even estimating? You can directly measure TDEE based on weight lost and calories eaten.

All the calculators tell me my TDEE is 2800. Sadly, as active as I am, it's about 2400 to 2500 as measured by real world results. If I plan my nutrition around that number, everything works.

Originally Posted by dmacdonal9 View Post
    If you've got a few weeks of results, why are you even estimating? You can directly measure TDEE based on weight lost and calories eaten.

All the calculators tell me my TDEE is 2800. Sadly, as active as I am, it's about 2400 to 2500 as measured by real world results. If I plan my nutrition around that number, everything works.
    It's just a curiosity thing and I do respect what you say cause you always have great info. I'll up it 100-200 calories and note results