Riptician has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Riptician has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Riptician has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Riptician has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Riptician has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Riptician has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Riptician has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Riptician has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Help me, I lost my socks!

Last night when I got home from my weekly massage I went upstairs and took off my shoes and socks. I came back in the morning and they were gone!

Plz help

vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50) vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50) vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50) vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50) vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50) vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50) vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50) vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50) vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50) vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50) vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They are in your shoes *******

Amenrab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    check the washing machine. Socks dissappear in there like doughnuts at a weightwatchers

StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Red.
    -What's a crew, crew-

Riptician has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Riptician has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Riptician has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Riptician has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Riptician has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Riptician has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Riptician has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Riptician has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Just checked shoes and washing machine, no luck. Any more ideas, I'm getting a little restless so plz hurry

Amenrab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    under the bed?

tanatornn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tanatornn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tanatornn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took them, and you're not getting them back

AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP are they still on your feet?

Not on feet, not under bed, and I know you dont have them tanatornn, my sock sensor is still ticking

edit: I meant sock sensor ofc
    Last edited by Riptician; 02-13-2013 at 08:49 PM.