Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77
Results 2,281 to 2,307 of 2307
    zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by woodsmash View Post
    Now into the stage of planning cities to visit for my trip to Europe next July

Cities I want to go to

Amsterdam, Paris, London, Brussels and Rome

So basically Western Europe. Any other cities you guys recommend I visit that doesn't require me to go entirely out of my way and off track..

I'm looking for a city that's quite populated, fun, lots of tourist, friendly locals... with good night life and good places to visit during the day. I've got about 3-4 weeks in Europe, so perhaps I've got a bit more than just 5 cities to visit?
    If you are in Britain for a while cut a few days off of London and head up to Edinburgh. It is a great city. On the way up you could visit Cambridge, York and Newcastle. They are all on the way and all have something of interest. Cambridge and York are historic cities, more traditionally English than London is nowadays. And Newcastle is a party town on a Friday/Sat night.

Here, simple.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?saddr...mra=ls&t=m&z=6
    Last edited by zinc2man; 09-26-2013 at 12:54 PM.

Cheeky Kunt ส้้้้้้้้้้้้ Spaminator92's Avatar
    Spaminator92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spaminator92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spaminator92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spaminator92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spaminator92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spaminator92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spaminator92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spaminator92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spaminator92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spaminator92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spaminator92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by theprodigyx View Post
    Great pics guys... Spaminator.. you should sell those fuks.
    Lol, I can't even consider selling them I can share some more though, if you'd like!
    *288 Crew*
    *Manlet Sea Crew*
    *Misc Cologne Crew*
    *Misc Travelling Crew*

I always rep back back with my awesome rep amount!

CroatiaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CroatiaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CroatiaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CroatiaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CroatiaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CroatiaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CroatiaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CroatiaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CroatiaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CroatiaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CroatiaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For us EU brahs theres nothing special in Europe, we all want to go to US
    inb4 ITT: We're going to US this Summer! (2013) thread

theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CroatiaBrah View Post
    For us EU brahs theres nothing special in Europe, we all want to go to US
    inb4 ITT: We're going to US this Summer! (2013) thread
    Zagreb! I enjoyed my time there. Swear all the girls love Americans there. Had to stay for a week :P

IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So I've booked myself for a week in Barcelona in November to get two FCB matches in, with the last 5 days of it on my own. I'm probably going to book helloBCN as people here and alot of people on booking/tripadvisor have recommended but I am worried at that time of year it may be pretty empty which will be **** as I will be on my own.

Anyone any idea of how busy it could possibly be in November? i emailed them but never got a response. Surely there will always be some travellers about?
    ―\_(ツ)_/―

woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zinc2man View Post
    If you are in Britain for a while cut a few days off of London and head up to Edinburgh. It is a great city. On the way up you could visit Cambridge, York and Newcastle. They are all on the way and all have something of interest. Cambridge and York are historic cities, more traditionally English than London is nowadays. And Newcastle is a party town on a Friday/Sat night.

Here, simple.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?saddr...mra=ls&t=m&z=6
    How long will it take me to travel from London to Edinburgh?

I'm actually considering this if I get to spend at least 4 days in England

WeTheDefenders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeTheDefenders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeTheDefenders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeTheDefenders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeTheDefenders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeTheDefenders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeTheDefenders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeTheDefenders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeTheDefenders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeTheDefenders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeTheDefenders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would go to Europe if I could

KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey brahs,

I am finally back in the USA after about a month and a half in Europe. I have to say it was the best experience of my life. I have learned so much from my travels.

I will talk briefly about just one of the lessons I learned. I realized while I was trying to hike the Alps, and scuba dive in the Mediterranean, that I haven't even tried to hike the Rockies, or scuba dive off any American coast. During my EuroTrip, I was very active and wanted to see whatever sights were recommended for a city, and try to meet up with locals off of couchsurfing.org. I was trying to pile up experiences and just learn more and more, but what about my own hometown? I need to have that same enthusiasm and "travel" my own city and experience all the different events, cultures and food that my own hometown provides and then broaden that to my state, and perhaps travel around the country more. One thing you learn is that while every European country has its own culture, the USA is so huge that we have MANY different cultures to experience just a few hours drive in any given direction. Traveling enriches your life not just abroad, but also when you come back home. I promised myself that I'm going to try to live my weekends during my regular life as if I'm still "traveling."

My last piece of advice is: if I had my sh*t together in time, I would have started my trip with Running with the Bulls (first week of June in Spain) and then end my trip back in Spain for La Tomatina which would place me somewhere near my return flight location (roundtrip tickets are going to be cheaper).

If there is a We're Going to Europe This Summer (2014), feel free to hit me up for advice. My travels changed while I was on the go: I went Amsterdam -> Berlin -> Prague -> Krakow -> Budapest -> Vienna -> Budapest again (mistake, should've gone to Croatia) -> Lisbon -> Lagos -> Seville -> Granada -> Madrid (ppl warned that it sucked but it was awesome) -> Barcelona -> Amsterdam (for return flight).

Thanks to everyone who was a part of this thread. It was the encouragement I needed to even consider doing this. Big Thanks to Trailless for starting this and shout outs to Prodigyx who I ran into at Mosquito Hostel in Krakow and the aware bodybuilding couple that I ran into on a pub crawl in Budapest.

Peace.
    Last edited by KingBert; 10-10-2013 at 09:03 PM.
    King of the Misc as Chosen by the 5 Kings
    Repped by clive (UK), GMiscer (USA), Jandels (NZ), capowt (AUS), notbadnotbrad (CA) Crew.

Spaminator92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spaminator92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spaminator92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spaminator92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spaminator92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spaminator92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spaminator92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spaminator92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spaminator92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spaminator92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spaminator92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KingBert View Post
    Hey brahs,

I am finally back in the USA after about a month and a half in Europe. I have to say it was the best experience of my life. I have learned so much from my travels.

I will talk briefly about just one of the lessons I learned. I realized while I was trying to hike the Alps, and scuba dive in the Mediterranean, that I haven't even tried to hike the Rockies, or scuba dive off any American coast. During my EuroTrip, I was very active and wanted to see whatever sights were recommended for a city, and try to meet up with locals off of couchsurfing.org. I was trying to pile up experiences and just learn more and more, but what about my own hometown? I need to have that same enthusiasm and "travel" my own city and experience all the different events, cultures and food that my own hometown provides and then broaden that to my state, and perhaps travel around the country more. One thing you learn is that while every European country has its own culture, the USA is so huge that we have MANY different cultures to experience just a few hours drive in any given direction. Traveling enriches your life not just abroad, but also when you come back home. I promised myself that I'm going to try to live my weekends during my regular life as if I'm still "traveling."

My last piece of advice is: if I had my sh*t together in time, I would have started my trip with Running with the Bulls (first week of June in Spain) and then end my trip back in Spain for La Tomatina which would place me somewhere near my return flight location (roundtrip tickets are going to be cheaper).

If there is a We're Going to Europe This Summer (2014), feel free to hit me up for advice. My travels changed while I was on the go: I went Amsterdam -> Berlin -> Prague -> Krakow -> Budapest -> Vienna -> Budapest again (mistake, should've gone to Croatia) -> Lisbon -> Lagos -> Seville -> Granada -> Madrid (ppl warned that it sucked but it was awesome) -> Barcelona -> Amsterdam (for return flight).

Thanks to everyone who was a part of this thread. It was the encouragement I needed to even consider doing this. Big Thanks to Trailless for starting this and shout outs to Prodigyx who I ran into at Mosquito Hostel in Krakow and the aware bodybuilding couple that I ran into on a pub crawl in Budapest.

Peace.
    Right on brah. I had the same thoughts during my travels. For example, I live only 45 minutes away from Bruges and the last time I've been there is more than 6 years ago or so. Same with Brussels and Antwerp. Will go visit those cities again soon!
    *288 Crew*
    *Manlet Sea Crew*
    *Misc Cologne Crew*
    *Misc Travelling Crew*

IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishCule is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Next summer I'm planning on doing a short trip with a few mates to Central/Eastern Europe.

We have two trips in mind: one is (roughly) Berlin, Prague, Krakow, Bratislava, Budapest (or some combination of those cities) and the other is (roughly): Bratislava, Budapest, Zagreb, Slovenia + somewhere on the coast in Croatia.

Anyone want to give their input on what they think would be best? Particularly the guys that were in Croatia, I don't know much about it.

Much more interested in partying and meeting chicks than sightseeing.
    ―\_(ツ)_/―

QuibMuzic is on a distinguished road. (+10) QuibMuzic is on a distinguished road. (+10) QuibMuzic is on a distinguished road. (+10) QuibMuzic is on a distinguished road. (+10) QuibMuzic is on a distinguished road. (+10) QuibMuzic is on a distinguished road. (+10) QuibMuzic is on a distinguished road. (+10) QuibMuzic is on a distinguished road. (+10) QuibMuzic is on a distinguished road. (+10) QuibMuzic is on a distinguished road. (+10) QuibMuzic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Brahs, I'm going to Amsterdam for like the 4th time in a couple weeks, but this will be the first time I stay longer than a couple days.

-What's the best hostel to stay at?
    -Any recommended clubs, bars, etc?
    -Any recommended restaurants or any other tips?

Thanks brahs, I'll give you super-measlies to whoever helps out

PS: I almost forgot to ask, if any miscers want to meet up... let me know lol. Also if someone can aware me (via a Prime Minister) of the best places to eat some fungi

Originally Posted by IrishCule View Post
    Next summer I'm planning on doing a short trip with a few mates to Central/Eastern Europe.

We have two trips in mind: one is (roughly) Berlin, Prague, Krakow, Bratislava, Budapest (or some combination of those cities) and the other is (roughly): Bratislava, Budapest, Zagreb, Slovenia + somewhere on the coast in Croatia.

Anyone want to give their input on what they think would be best? Particularly the guys that were in Croatia, I don't know much about it.

Much more interested in partying and meeting chicks than sightseeing.
    Bratislava is boring as fukk brah. Saw most of it in just a few hours. Didn't spend a night there so can't tell you how good the nightlife is, might be really good tho!
    Berlin, Prague, Krakow, Budapest are amazing for partying imo.
    *288 Crew*
    *Manlet Sea Crew*
    *Misc Cologne Crew*
    *Misc Travelling Crew*

trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Spaminator92 View Post
    Bratislava is boring as fukk brah. Saw most of it in just a few hours. Didn't spend a night there so can't tell you how good the nightlife is, might be really good tho!
    Berlin, Prague, Krakow, Budapest are amazing for partying imo.
    Bratislava was weird. It took my group, a group of hostelers, to find a club open on thursday night. It was called Dunaje and it was pretty cool. It was on the 4th floor of a building and off these weird alleys.

So I'll let all of you know. real world kind of sucks. My trip to Europe was probably the best time of my life... All I'm doing now is work work and more work. I'll be making more than double the average salary in the next year and honestly I would give it all up to go travel some more...

All I can say is this. Have fun on your Euro Trip. Don't say no. Anyways, have fun and maybe in a year or 2 I'll make another thread for backpacking Morocco.

Cheers
    Squat: 135 lbs
    Bench: 225 lbs
    Deadlift: 185 lbs

Stop quoting my stats. I know what I'm doing if I can deadlift 1.5 plates.

Message Board King TheTherapist's Avatar
    TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000)
    Had a blast on my two week excursion. Was going to go away again next year but unfortunately my priorities lie in school.

DEFINITELY GO SOLO. Had an amazing time. I found that most people who went on groups stayed together. UNLESS, their buddy fell asleep or was sick, AND THEN the other person left

What I learned:
    Step outside your confort zone, you'll have so much more fun
    You'll become more confident
    You're better at things than you think you are
    Socially, you are able to adapt
    HUGE CULTURE SHOCK, people are different but deep down, we're all the same.

Message Board King TheTherapist's Avatar
    TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000) TheTherapist is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fuark... i want to travel again. I need money. THe secret life of walter makes me want go out again. Just the freedom, i didnt know anybody. no responsibility, no stress. it was amazing

Registered User datbuffguyuknow's Avatar
    datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bumping this thread. Any brahs travelling or about to go travelling to Europe this summer?
    Aussie

Squat- 200KG
    Benchpress- 145KG
    Deadlift- 240KG
    OHP-100KG

BlondeRod is a name known to all. (+5000) BlondeRod is a name known to all. (+5000) BlondeRod is a name known to all. (+5000) BlondeRod is a name known to all. (+5000) BlondeRod is a name known to all. (+5000) BlondeRod is a name known to all. (+5000) BlondeRod is a name known to all. (+5000) BlondeRod is a name known to all. (+5000) BlondeRod is a name known to all. (+5000) BlondeRod is a name known to all. (+5000) BlondeRod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LMAO wot. Went in 2013, best time of my life. Got 2 weeks in NZ and AUS planned in march, but thats a family trip. Should still be a great time though. Back to europe 2019 for me.
    **Arizona Masterrace**
    My name is Chad
    *GF crew*
    **GF has fake teds crew**
    Buy high sell low
    Fuk Recent PC ******* misc.
    5'11 175lbs

EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlondeRod View Post
    LMAO wot. Went in 2013, best time of my life. Got 2 weeks in NZ and AUS planned in march, but thats a family trip. Should still be a great time though. Back to europe 2019 for me.
    lol

Don't forget to bring some choice weapons including bodyarmour and I don't mean Trojan condoms.

krioro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krioro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krioro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krioro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krioro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krioro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krioro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krioro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krioro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krioro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krioro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fuk off we're full

Not srs welcome misc brahs to the GOAT continent

JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    2017 is the new 2013.

Based in Cologne. PM me if you need some tips on Germany, BeNeLux, or Cologne specifically.

Swifty94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swifty94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swifty94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swifty94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swifty94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swifty94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swifty94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swifty94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swifty94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swifty94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swifty94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Will be moving to norway for 7 months to study there at the start of 2018, while I'll be traveling through eastern Europe from November this year. Feels good mane

Registered User datbuffguyuknow's Avatar
    datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) datbuffguyuknow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Going in Mid August for a few weeks to London > Lisbon > Barcelona > Rome > Pisa > Budapest > Vienna > Prague > Berlin > Paris > Switzerland > Munich.

Not long now!
    Aussie

Squat- 200KG
    Benchpress- 145KG
    Deadlift- 240KG
    OHP-100KG

big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Strong bump

Anybody going this summer?
    *take sip of water after every set crew*

++ Positive Crew ++

knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SuperHercules View Post
    No thanks
    Pass.

Fuk around and get stuck or fined or some chit

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by big__chris View Post
    Strong bump

Anybody going this summer?
    Not traveling anywhere with any kind of restrictions or mandates.

Flying 10-12hrs with a mask, no thanks.
    β˜…β˜…β˜… A State of Trance Crew β˜…β˜…β˜…
    β™žβ™žβ™ž Misc Horse Head Crew β™žβ™žβ™ž

jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I went to Europe back in 2012, right before the dimensions collided and the universe went to hell
    Survival. When the jungle tears itself down and builds itself into something new. Guys like you and me, we end up dead. Doesn’t really mean anything. Or, if we happen to live through it, well that doesn’t mean anything either.

OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Paris and London last Oct,you'll be fine if you're vaccinated. If not i do not recoomend any travels to Western Europe at least till the pandemic is over